Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Feb 10, 2018

Have you read this yet?

http://comico.kr/m/titles/85/chapters/77

My kokoro.

What does it say?

Damn, that hurts.. Im gonna cry in the corner...

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 7:53AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Rest In Peace, Ssamba.. and thank you! I was touched by your work!

No-rae
joined Mar 23, 2015

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12828398/1/Fluttering-Feelings-Continued

Here's a fanfic of FF. It just started and its a continuation of ch 68. If you are still invested with FF's story, might as well look it up.

I was hoping before that someone will pick this up, because it was looking like ssamba won't continue the story.. and now this happened :'((((((( may she rest in peace...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Have you read this yet?

My kokoro.

What does it say?

Unfortunately I don't know who translated it. I found it somewhere on FB.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful characters and warnings about vehicle accidents, Ssamba.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

May Ssamba rest in peace. Following Fluttering Feelings was one of the better moments of my life. I’m thankful for what she did.

joined Mar 9, 2015

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12828398/1/Fluttering-Feelings-Continued

Here's a fanfic of FF. It just started and its a continuation of ch 68. If you are still invested with FF's story, might as well look it up.

Quite an imagination.... thanks.

Sad news about Ssamba. Now we wouldn’t know the ending she had planned.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I wasn’t aware that this was posted here, looks like everyone does knows :(
Anyways it’s sad to see a fellow artist go like that. She was the reasons why I got into K-comics.
And yeah we will never how the ending she had planned for the comic.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

Her story-telling, unparalleled. Astounding, and played no small role in garnering interest in the world of K-styled Manga. A pioneer. Inspiration. A wonderful, wonderful person. Ssamba, you've touched the hearts of many, and you'll live on in them. Thank you.

joined Nov 26, 2017

I shouldn't be reading this thread but I can't help it.

joined Jun 30, 2015

This is so devastating.

FF was so many firsts. Truly Unforgettable.

But what hurts the most to me are incomplete stories, and I'm not talking about her work, but her own story. She was so young and had so much to write about herself, write her story...

I'll forever remember Fluttering Feelings and its incredible author who had her story interrupted by a wrong turn of fate.
I hope you haven't suffered in the end and that you rest in peace.

Thank you.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Have you read this yet?

My kokoro.

What does it say?

Unfortunately I don't know who translated it. I found it somewhere on FB.

I'm very sad, no words.

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

Damn.
I used to get back from school, when it was still updating weekly, and refresh the imgur frantically to see the new chapter.
Reading this manga gave me a unique feeling of happiness, calmness, and joy, and it really improved my day no matter what kind of day I was having. I had such a good time reading through everyone's posts on here too. I will always remember this as one of my favourite pieces of media.
I'm very sad that Ssamba has passed and this story will never be finished. On the other hand, she could have never started FF at all, so I'm so grateful that she brought it into the world in the first place.
Rest in peace Ssamba. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and creating and sharing this amazing story.

654a675e404db7aea824c168d40fa6a7
joined Jun 13, 2017

I have been re-reading Fluttering Feelings more than 10 times and analyzing every scene. Ssamba really is a genius on making this. May she rest in peace

Best Yuri of all time

Ava
joined Dec 7, 2018

Recently I re-read this series, and yeah, love the slow peace.. the little moments and how the characters are portrayed. I have to confess that this series its what made me like yuri and shoujo ai in the first place!
Ssamba you are the best! a true inspiration, nonetheless!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

I wanted to reread this series (knowing there won't be an ending) but i can't for the life of me remember how to read it on the site.

Would anyone mind sharing the method again?

EDIT: it seems to be overtooning -- which is weird, as it looks like FF overtooning no longer exists. :(

last edited at Dec 30, 2018 12:53PM

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I wasn’t aware that this was posted here, looks like everyone does knows :(
Anyways it’s sad to see a fellow artist go like that. She was the reasons why I got into K-comics.
And yeah we will never how the ending she had planned for the comic.

I feel like whoever her editor was might know the story since editors look over what authors plan out before drawing said stories. But I’m sure he or she wants to respect her wishes and let things be for now, or maybe find someone who can make a faithful continuation.

Even if the series does not continue, I am so grateful that she put out such a heartfelt work. It’s so sad that good people leave too soon... Rest in peace, Ssamba. :-(

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I... don't think -a is part of her name. >.> -a is a particle used to denote the subject of a sentence (I think). It could be of course, I just never encountered a name like that before.

Anyway! Cute story with a nice art style... and from Korea too. Drama will probably loaded down with misunderstandings lol.

That’s how Korean names work though. People’s names are usually two to four separate syllables/characters, as opposed to the Japanese, who have straightforward last and first names.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

The title is now 'Fluttering' instead of 'Excited'? Shit. That either means it's going to be a very euphoric climax or an incredibly depressing melancholic end.

Haha, I'm still reeling from all the tragic and dramatic stuff Korean manhwas and dramas spew out all the time. I really hope this is one of those lighthearted comedic types with only sprinkles of tears here and there. But mostly "fluttering feelings".

And I'm like 98.99% sure the guy is involved with one of the girls somehow. Probably like the fiance to Seol-a or something.

Only in Korean manhwas? Really? I’ve seen worse dramatic stuff in Japanese manga. Especially straight works

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I... don't think -a is part of her name. >.> -a is a particle used to denote the subject of a sentence (I think). It could be of course, I just never encountered a name like that before.

Anyway! Cute story with a nice art style... and from Korea too. Drama will probably loaded down with misunderstandings lol.

That’s how Korean names work though. People’s names are usually two to four separate syllables/characters, as opposed to the Japanese, who have straightforward last and first names.

I was always under the impression that -a was used as an "honorific" with someone whom you are very familiar or casual with. Google tells me this:

"아 (ah) / 야 (ya)
Two suffixes that are often added to emphasize you calling out to someone. For example, if you want to catch the attention of your friend 재민 (Jae-min), you may say “재민아!” (Jae-min-ah). Note that 아 is only attached after a name that ends in a Korean consonant, a good reminder that you should know your Hangul! We only really use this for good friends or those who aren’t our superiors. It’s also common for parents to use this for children, but you wouldn’t want to address your parents this way!"

So I guess TECHNICALLY depending on context it's either part of the actual name, or this? I know very little about Korean compared to Japanese, and I know just about squat all about Japanese compared to most.

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 6:42PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm not sure if I want to break my heart again but... does anyone have ALL Fluttering Feelings chapters downloaded? And could share them with me?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I'm not sure if I want to break my heart again but... does anyone have ALL Fluttering Feelings chapters downloaded? And could share them with me?

They're uploaded in Mangakakalot

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I know where I can find them ONLINE, I just don't want to save all pictures by myself. I thought maybe someone have all chapters already. I want it on my HDD...

joined Jan 21, 2022

Anyone know where to get the chapters downloaded... really wished this saw the current trend of BL stuff webtoons getting published.

To reply you must either login or sign up.