Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Random:

I am absolutely shocked and disappointed that there is no WDTFS section on fanfiction.net v.v I would write so many TeamPink stories, lol. even though I can't write at all

Suzuma
Right?! I can't believe there is not a single WDTFS fanfiction there! To be honest, I like to write a lot and I have considered writing some for WDTFS (Seju centered obviously lol), but I left that idea hanging for now, cause I just can't add another commitment in my life right now. And writing requires a lot of time and thoughts for me.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 4:11PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

These food conversations make me think you're all preggers. I'll be away from the computer for a couple days so I hope you all enjoy your weekend :)

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

These food conversations make me think you're all preggers. I'll be away from the computer for a couple days so I hope you all enjoy your weekend :)

you tooo ^-^

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Guys. I'll have to ask you to pray for my safety for the next couple minutes.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

o.o;; I...I guess I'll put it on my "to read" list then, if it's that good.

Azai

sighs That's understandable. Though when you actually do get around to writing something and you upload it somewhere, lemme know. I'd like to check it out. o.o

So Lin just called me on our landline and she was all like "Heeeeey baby! I'm jus' callin' ya to let ya know that I'm still perfectly sober and all that...yeah." ... Eyyuup. She's wasted. X'D

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:01PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Why? What's going on?? o.o

joined Sep 15, 2015

Well...my scary friend asked me to go shopping with her today. And we agreed to meet in the mall at 12noon. And I'm 3 hours late; on my way to the mall right now. She might kill me you know. She's scary af. (T^T)

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:05PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Well...my scary friend asked me to go shopping with her today. And we agreed to meet in the mall at 12noon. And I'm 3 hours late; on my way to the mall right now. She might kill me you know. She's scary af. (T^T)

O_O.... ^^; Well then. Say, do you happen to have a last wish? Just asking out of pure curiosity, you know. No specific reason or anything. whistles innocently

Okay, well I'm off for today. Gonna go for a ride to get my wasted wifey home. XD See you around!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

May the force be with you

joined Mar 8, 2014

will she still be there...? >.> did you call her?

joined Mar 8, 2014

I will. never. use. illustrator again. to make. puppets.
^-^**
D:< I hate this stupid program >< so counteractive, why does it randomly draw circles?!?!?! I haaaaaaaaate it 4tgkjerho ieh5yoihetohnetoiphdpierhoetn

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 5:43PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

will she still be there...? >.> did you call her?

I think the question should be "is KittoKatto still here? Among the living?"... Does that make Newp a widow?? o.O

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

^-^**
D:< I hate this stupid program >< so counteractive, why does it randomly draw circles?!?!?! I haaaaaaaaate it 4tgkjerho ieh5yoihetohnetoiphdpierhoetn

Lmao. Because I can feel your wrath from miles away.

joined Mar 8, 2014

^-^**

Lmao. Because I can feel your wrath from miles away.

seriousssslyyyyy, it would have been so much better to just make the puppets in photoshop and make other versions of the head for the close ups... this illustrator never fails to get on my nerves ^-^*** and I still have more stuff to do...
T_T
I hope KitKat is fine though... hopefully her friend didn't just murder her on the spot ^-^''
btw, Martian, did you fall for Nami? XD

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 6:26PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Faylicia

I have to say that I kind of fell for Nammi. She was just so attractive in the latest chapter >///<

Let's all hope that KitKat is still in one piece.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 6:07PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Faylicia

I have to say that I kind of fell for Nammi. She was just so attractive in the latest chapter >///<

Martian what happened? I thought you didn't like Nami xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Faylicia

she didn't? :O

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Faylicia

Well maybe I assumed wrong lol

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yes, I didn't like her and her guts, but the latest chapter kind of made me change my mind a bit...Team Gaji kind of made her look more attractive than usual, I think...or maybe it's just me who is weak OTL but I'm still team Pink!

I didn't Hahaha

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 6:35PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Yes, I didn't like her and her guts, but the latest chapter kind of made me change my mind a bit...Team Gaji kind of made her look more attractive than usual, I think...or maybe it's just me who is weak OTL but I'm still team Pink!

It must be the fact that she almost had sex with Seju xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Martian

Maybe KittoKatto got devoured (I love bad puns xD)

joined Sep 15, 2015

Almost at m

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning...

Am so Refresh. Renew. -- quoting mvl

Almost at m

be safe.. u know u can always count on us to be yr bodyguards..

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 6:55PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It must be the fact that she almost had sex with Seju xD

That must be it xD

Martian

Maybe KittoKatto got devoured (I love bad puns xD)

What a nice treat xD

Almost at m

I think KitKat is in a hurry she didn't finish her sentence o.o

Good morning Rainy

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning Rainy

When almost all ppl hv weekend on saturdays, i still hv to work half day.. ~~

To reply you must either login or sign up.