Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol. Yes i did when i got home. So i got knocked out for a few hours. I shouldn't use the cold medicine to knock me out but it worked.

Well unable to sleep makes us frustrating.. :(
My coworker told me she used cough medicine. And I used to take transportation sickness medicine..
But, since my mom's doc prescribed her sleeping pills, now i just take half dosage of it.

Hehehe. The cold medicine works so well but taking it for the sake of making you fall asleep is too risky so i won't take too much.

So how was your day so far?

Nothing much but boring daily routines..
I'll have to market in next an hour..

That is one reason i prefer to just sleep and dream. When you dream you get to dream about lots of stuff you never get to do in reality. I already have been to korea and japan a few times in my dreams lol.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

yeah.. our lazy butts..
And who said that dreaming will get you to nowhere? xd

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yooooo.
Newp's and GraciousLlama's brother are hawt. Need cold water xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

yeah.. our lazy butts..
And who said that dreaming will get you to nowhere? xd

True. I get to dream about some stuff i wish it is real.

What are you going to buy in the market? Will you walk or drive there?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yooooo.

As hot as they are, people won't stay young and beautiful forever. I see many good looking people becoming not so attractive when the got old.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yooooo.

As hot as they are, people won't stay young and beautiful forever. I see many good looking people becoming not so attractive when the got old.

No man. They're hot really. No kidding.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yooooo.

So it is what's inside that should be looked at first before the outside, that is what i think and will do.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yooooo.

Haha i don't really care much about hot or good looking guys. If they love me then sure i'll look at them. Hahaha. Sorry i just don't care how hot or good looking a man is.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I think i made mistake?
I mean i will come to prospect place to sell sth..
I think i'll have to take motorcycle with me. The road is too narrow for a car to park on its side

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 1:30AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yooooo.

I see a lot of girls are drooling over those korean actors or singers but i have never cared or even looked at them once.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I think i made mistake?
I think i'll have to take motorcycle with me. The road is too narrow for a car to park on its side

I see. Is it hot today? Better bring lots of water with you.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Yooooo.

Omg no they're not! Atleast not mine! Hahah gross

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

Haha i don't really care much about hot or good looking guys. If they love me then sure i'll look at them. Hahaha. Sorry i just don't care how hot or good looking a man is.

I only care at a guy's face when I only ever want to have a crush on them and not a relationship. Lol. I'd get a lot of problems if I date someone good looking xD

I see a lot of girls are drooling over those korean actors or singers but i have never cared or even looked at them once.

My friend fangirls a lot on male korean singers which is weird for me. It's. Just. Plain. Weird.

Newp

Don't be so mean to your brother xD

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 1:38AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89

I only care at a guy's face when I only ever want to have a crush on them and not a relationship. Lol. I'd get a lot of problems if I date someone good looking xD

My friend fangirls a lot on male korean singers which is weird for me. It's. Just. Plain. Weird.

Newp

I don't think all good looking guys are womanizer or bad. It is just that they attract way too many girls. I hate drama so i rather stay far away from them. Like in korean dramas girls can get scary. Haha don't want to deal with these girls.

Not all unattractive men are goo. Actually in my community a lot of the ugly ones are the ones that beat and cheat in their wife. I always wonder the heck do these monkey looking men cheat?

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 1:46AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I think i made mistake?

I see. Is it hot today? Better bring lots of water with you.

I will.. gtg..

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

Newp

I don't think all good looking guys are womanizer or bad. It is just that they attract way too many girls. I hate drama so i rather stay far away from them. Like in korean dramas girls can get scary. Haha don't want to deal with these girls.

Not all unattractive men are goo. Actually in my community a lot of the ugly ones are the ones that beat and cheat in their wife. I always wonder the heck do these money looking men cheat?

Some guys can be a real asshole sometimes. Buuuuut. It just shows how they are brought up from the family. I mean, I don't give a shit if you're fugly or a saint good looking guy/girl. If you treat me nice and with respect, I'll choose you. But I also wouldn't like it if you're too nice. XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89

Newp

Not all unattractive men are goo. Actually in my community a lot of the ugly ones are the ones that beat and cheat in their wife. I always wonder the heck do these money looking men cheat?

Some guys can be a real asshole sometimes. Buuuuut. It just shows how they are brought up from the family. I mean, I don't give a shit if you're fugly or a saint good looking guy/girl. If you treat me nice and with respect, I'll choose you. But I also wouldn't like it if you're too nice. XD

I know what you mean. Too nice is also annoying. Some people are double face with an agenda though. I'm not sure if i can tell a sincere nice to a fake nice person.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 1:55AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

Newp

I know what you mean. Too nice is also annoying. Some people are double face with an agenda though. I'm not sure if i can tell a sinsere nice to a fake nice person.

You'll know when you look them in the eye. If they can't look straight at you, they're lying or insincere. Simple trick ;)

joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89

Newp

I know what you mean. Too nice is also annoying. Some people are double face with an agenda though. I'm not sure if i can tell a sinsere nice to a fake nice person.

You'll know when you look them in the eye. If they can't look straight at you, they're lying or insincere. Simple trick ;)

Thanks for the tip

joined Sep 15, 2015

mvl89

Newp

Thanks for the tip

Awkwaaaaard. Lol

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hahaha now is it just us or some people are just hiding? Newp popped here a bit ago. Did she hide herself?

joined Sep 15, 2015

She's hiding in skype with me. Jk

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hehehe. Girl, you and i need to make a history tonight by creating the 100th pages we are 4 pages away.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol. Try making walls of text like Thiaguinho. We might reach the 100th page easily if we do just that xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol. Just spam with lots of garbage stuff.

last edited at Apr 9, 2016 2:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.