Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Team Salty Tomatoes

I think this is the first time we disagree on something. o.o And here I was about to think you're my long lost twin. sighs I guess it just wasn't to be. /)(_ _)(\

...I just found out Reeba isn't scared of tomatoes either. o.o And she's probably questioning my sanity by now.

yeah... I know that feeling... when cats give the look of "she's lost it" XD
Suzuma and I are only an hour apart I think?

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 12:18PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Ok no more mvl x Rainy365 or Honey Bee x Honey Comb. No more flirting no more playing and no more teasing. Rainy365 is too charming. I might fall for her for real if this weird converation keeps going. Ok. At the end i like to end with a period. Refresh. Renew. Back to normal.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Ok no more mvl x Rainy365 or Honey Bee x Honey Comb. No more flirting no more playing and no more teasing. Rainy365 is too charming. I might fall for her for real if this weird converation keeps going. Ok. At the end i like to end with a period. Refresh. Renew. Back to normal.

a-are you serious? O_O
I cut my finger ouchhhhh

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 12:28PM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Suzuma

...I just found out Reeba isn't scared of tomatoes either. o.o And she's probably questioning my sanity by now.

Your cat's probably staring at you with eyes wide open thinking: 'wtf is wrong with her ?? Did she finally lost it ??' Lol

mlv89

How can you just leave Rainy365 hanging onto whatever you have ?? First you flirt with her, pursue her, you led her on, made sure she falls for you and now </3
How cruel (T^T)

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Suzuma

Your cat's probably staring at you with eyes wide open thinking: 'wtf is wrong with her ?? Did she finally lost it ??' Lol

Pretty much. XD She stared at the tomato first, then at me with that look like she's judging me and then she just silently walked off, lol.

How can you just leave Rainy365 hanging onto whatever you have ?? First you flirt with her, pursue her, you led her on, made sure she falls for you and now </3
How cruel (T^T)

Mvl is like our real life Mei Aihara, lol. XD

Btw, Fay
Thought I'd let you know that Lin and me talked and we're good. XD
She says hello, btw.

Also: anyone wanna see a pic of Jacky? I got a pretty good shot of her for once. o.o

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Suzuma
Who is Timmy? Lin talked about a Timmy but I guess I missed the post that says who he is.

And what happened between you two? I stopped at page 45 of the thread, so if you talked about it I didn't get there yet.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 1:02PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Btw, Fay
Thought I'd let you know that Lin and me talked and we're good. XD
She says hello, btw.

Also: anyone wanna see a pic of Jacky? I got a pretty good shot of her for once. o.o

oh that's great!!!! ^-^
also "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D"

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Suzuma
Who is Timmy? Lin talked about a Timmy but I guess I missed the post that says who he is.

Uh...I actually don't think we ever explained who he is. o.o; Kind of rude, I just realized. ^^;; Anyway, Timmy is Lin's godson. He's the kid of one of the teens Lin helped out a while ago and apparently, that girl was so grateful that she decided to ask Lin to be her son's godmother.

And what happened between you two? I stopped at page 45 of the thread, so if you talked about it I didn't get there yet.

Nothing really "happened." XD We just disagreed on something, but we've sorted it out. :) Btw, cool to see you in this thread! :D I was kinda hoping you'd drop by here sometime, lol.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Suzuma
I see, I was wondering if I missed a post since I didn't see any post mentioning that, thanks.

About what you two disagreed? If you can tell us, cause now I'm curious.

And yeah, took me some time to show up, the thread grew non-stop, so took me a while to get in the mood and start reading it, try to read the rest today, only 48 pages left...

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Suzuma
About what you two disagreed? If you can tell us, cause now I'm curious.

You'll read it when you get there. It kind of happened in here. ^^;

only 48 pages left...

I find it kinda awesome how you read every single page of a thread and I just usually skim over the last 2 pages to get an idea about what people talked about before just jumping in on the current topic. XD I would probably never bother to actually backread more than 5 pages, lol.

I am officially addicted to "sexy and I know it" by LMFAO. I've been playing it for hours now and I'm still not tired of it. I just can't get it outta my head anymore. DX

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 1:23PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Team Salty Tomatoes

I think this is the first time we disagree on something. o.o And here I was about to think you're my long lost twin. sighs I guess it just wasn't to be. /)(_ _)(\

Suzuma
Noo, I want you to be my long lost twin! I will try honey/pepper tomatoes. Maybe I will like it more! Lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Just gonna pop in here and say.. dont think Ive eaten salted tomatoes or heard about eating tomatoes with salt.. Ive had it with sugar though!

And that brings me to another question.. do you guys eat baked potatoes with salt or sugar?
Cause I remember a long time ago I was on a camping trip with these kids and we were eating baked potatoes (cause we cool like that ). And I ate it with salt and all the other kids ate it with sugar and looked at me like I was crazy.. :(

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Just gonna pop in here and say.. dont think Ive eaten salted tomatoes or heard about eating tomatoes with salt.. Ive had it with sugar though!

And that brings me to another question.. do you guys eat baked potatoes with salt or sugar?
Cause I remember a long time ago I was on a camping trip with these kids and we were eating baked potatoes (cause we cool like that ). And I ate it with salt and all the other kids ate it with sugar and looked at me like I was crazy.. :(

I eat baked potato with salt. Never had it with sugar before o.o..but I've had french fries with ice cream and chocolate xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I eat baked potato with salt. Never had it with sugar before o.o..but I've had french fries with ice cream and chocolate xD

I-im so glad T^T its been haunting me as a child hahah
And oh yeahh my friends always like to dip their french fries into like vanilla icecream or something at mcdonalds. The idea never appealed to me so I never tried it before

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Actually, I eat baked potato with cream cheese. XD

I will try honey/pepper tomatoes. Maybe I will like it more! Lol

Yes, please do! I don't wanna lose you! DX
Lol. Seriously though, they taste great with honey and pepper. You should try it. o.o Make sure to use dark, clear honey and white pepper though. I've tried it with bright honey and black pepper and it's disgusting. DX

but I've had french fries with ice cream and chocolate xD

It's surprisingly good, isn't it? Same with pickles with nutella. I love having that every now and then. XD

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 1:51PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I-im so glad T^T its been haunting me as a child hahah
And oh yeahh my friends always like to dip their french fries into like vanilla icecream or something at mcdonalds. The idea never appealed to me so I never tried it before

Now you know you're not alone ;D. You should try having french fries with ice cream sometime if you feel like it xD

It's surprisingly good, isn't it? Same with pickles with nutella. I love having that every now and then. XD

It is! I was really surprised the first time I tried it. Never tried nutella with pickles. I might try it later if I can get my hands on some pickles here xD

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 1:57PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I never ate baked potato since it looks kinda boring somehow ?? So I don't really know how it would taste like if I ate it with sugar or salt and which will I like em best with.
I love eating Mcdo Fries and dip it into the choco fudge sundae. It's good !! You all should try it !!
It's like this: Me + Mcdo fries + Choco fudge Sundae = Happiness xD xD
But I'm kinda afraid of trying to eat pickles with Nutella. It's...weird ?? Sorry. But maybe I'll tryyyy~~

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Random:

I am absolutely shocked and disappointed that there is no WDTFS section on fanfiction.net v.v I would write so many TeamPink stories, lol. even though I can't write at all

Btw, KittoKatto, I've been wanting to ask you for a while now: where is your avatar from? o.o Like, which manga/doujin?

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 3:02PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Random:

I am absolutely shocked and disappointed that there is no WDTFS section on fanfiction.net v.v I would write so many TeamPink stories, lol. even though I can't write at all

Btw, KittoKatto, I've been wanting to ask you for a while now: where is your avatar from? o.o Like, which manga/doujin?

omg, Suzuma it's from "Their Story"!!!, don't you read it?! ><

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Random:

Nope. o.o The only mangas I've been really keeping up with lately are MGLN Vivid, Citrus, Lily Love, Fluttering Feelings and What Does The Fox Say. Well, and the occasional doujin here and there. Is "Their Story" good?

joined Sep 15, 2015

Random:

Nope. o.o The only mangas I've been really keeping up with lately are MGLN Vivid, Citrus, Lily Love, Fluttering Feelings and What Does The Fox Say. Well, and the occasional doujin here and there. Is "Their Story" good?

It is good :>
You have to read it !!
If you can't find it in English Version Title: Their Story, try using Tamen de Gushi

joined Mar 8, 2014

You have to read it !!
If you can't find it in English Version Title: Their Story, try using Tamen de Gushi

absolutely have to!! why are you not reading it yet!??! ><

joined Sep 15, 2015

You have to read it !!

Yea !! Definitely and absolutely have toooooooooo!!!!!!!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

You have to read it !!

Triple agree with these two. Tamen De Gushi is amazingggly short, sweet, and funny :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

You have to read it !!

Triple agree with these two. Tamen De Gushi is amazingggly short, sweet, and funny :)

Agree with the other three. The story is good and refreshing. The art is also really nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.