Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I see.. Pet is similar to the master..
How is the line? Like the pet, like the master?... xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I see.. Pet is similar to the master..
How is the line? Like the pet, like the master?... xD

Lol. Maybe not. I mean, I definitely would love to have a dog! But my friends tell me that I just don't want to compete with another cat for the crown (-.-)

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

ahahahahaha, that's so funny ^-^ She sounds like an evil witch's cat you see in those cartoons ahahaha XD

Yeah, you laugh. You don't know the Hell this beast can unleash on you when she's in a bad mood. ._.

tomato salad? don't you put cucumbers in that too?

I don't. v.v Tomato salad a la moi is with tomatoes, sheep's cheese, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, thyme honey and a bit of parsley. ^^ Sometimes I put a few croutons in as well, but maybe not this time. Not feeling very crunchy today. :T

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 10:36AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azai
Lolz... And u add a score to cucumber
Too bad, u didnt mention that u jumped and directly kicked the cucumber.. xD

Lol. I don't even remember exactly what I did, I just felt my heart skip a beat and sent that cucumber above and beyond. xD

And you loose yr breath? x)
Too bad that yr friends did the pranks half heartedly..
If only they prepared the camera to record it.. it would be priceless..
Lolzz

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

ahahahahaha, that's so funny ^-^ She sounds like an evil witch's cat you see in those cartoons ahahaha XD

Yeah, you laugh. You don't know the Hell this beast can unleash on you when she's in a bad mood. ._.

tomato salad? don't you put cucumbers in that too?

I don't. v.v Tomato salad a la moi is with tomatoes, sheep's cheese, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, thyme honey and a bit of parsley. ^^

ohhh!! I always put cucumbers in it but sometimes I just eat plain tomatoes because... they're yummy and I don't put salt... salty tomatoes are gross... >.> my mom likes them though... I have to eat salt because I have low blood pressure but it doesn't go in every food! >< sometimes I had salt water though, buuut.. it didn't really help so much >.>

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

ohhh!! I always put cucumbers in it but sometimes I just eat plain tomatoes because... they're yummy and I don't put salt... salty tomatoes are gross...

I tend to eat tomatoes with dark honey and pepper. It's delicious. ^^ But I agree. Salted tomatoes are... >.< Lin loves to put so much salt on them that you can actually hear her chew the salt along with the tomato. Idk how she does it. I'd need at least 2 bottles of water to stomach that. DX

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

BRB, shopping time, ^^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Su

ohhh!! I always put cucumbers in it but sometimes I just eat plain tomatoes because... they're yummy and I don't put salt... salty tomatoes are gross...

I tend to eat tomatoes with dark honey and pepper. It's delicious. ^^ But I agree. Salted tomatoes are... >.< Lin loves to put so much salt on them that you can actually hear her chew the salt along with the tomato. Idk how she does it. I'd need at least 2 bottles of water to stomach that. DX

Xd i never try salt on tomato either.. but i'd love sugar/honey..

Heyy mvl
Dont be sulky in the corner.. :D
We are just teasing u..
I like teasing friends in virtual n real life.. it becomes my nature..

joined Mar 8, 2014

hahahaha, you're so funny, you seem to have very different tastes in foods ^-^
I've never tried tomatoes with honey though '-' what type of dark honey do you use...? is it less sweet than normal honey?

joined Mar 8, 2014

Su

Heyy mvl
We are just teasing u..

Didn't mvl break up with you? :P

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Su

But... But salty tomatoes are the best! (゚o゚)

joined Mar 8, 2014

Su

eww >.>

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Su

I actually like salty tomatoes so I'm glad I'm not alone in that. I haven't ever tried them with dark honey and pepper though. My family eats satly cucumbers lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

If I had to choose something I'd choose olive oil :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Su

Heyy mvl
We are just teasing u..

Didn't mvl break up with you? :P

She broke up with us. We made divorced wifu league..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

⊙o⊙ is it? If some of u here like salty tomatoes, then i should try it..

joined Mar 8, 2014

I've tried it lots of times when my mom made salad and I'm like "mom! I told you I don't like salt in my tomatoes!" ><

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I just love how this thread is so random. From threesome to divorce, flying cucumber and salty tomatoes. I'm looking forward to what I will see when I come back. Anyway, lunch is over. Team Salty Tomatoes

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I've tried it lots of times when my mom made salad and I'm like "mom! I told you I don't like salt in my tomatoes!" ><

I have sweet tooth..
I like to eat sth sweet after stressing day. It helps me improve my mood.

joined Mar 8, 2014

actually my mom makes preserved sweet tomatoes
sort of like this:
this
p.s-> I'm looking for songs again ^-^

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 11:53AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I just love how this thread is so random. From threesome to divorce, flying cucumber and salty tomatoes. I'm looking forward to what I will see when I come back. Anyway, lunch is over. Team Salty Tomatoes

High five!!
Btw, it's already foursome excluding other 7 wives..
It leads to gang bang.. ⊙_⊙

Will be back to u tomorrow.. ;*

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

actually my mom makes preserved sweet tomatoes
sort of like this:
p.s-> I'm looking for songs again ^-^

It is delicious.. i know it just by looking at it..

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 11:58AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

6 pages in 1 night. You guys ever sleep or your time zones just kinda clicked ??

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Team Salty Tomatoes

I think this is the first time we disagree on something. o.o And here I was about to think you're my long lost twin. sighs I guess it just wasn't to be. /)(_ _)(\

...I just found out Reeba isn't scared of tomatoes either. o.o And she's probably questioning my sanity by now.

You guys ever sleep or your time zones just kinda clicked ??

A bit of both, I think. XD Hey there. n.n

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 12:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.