Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

What makes you think that you can cuddle with my waifus butt. Hm?

The fact that she is my once long lost then found and now lost again twin and we once settled that it's absolutely fine for me to grope, pinch, cuddle and massage her butt whenever I feel like it. v.v

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

well, yeah I just ran out of random things ^-^'''

Dude, I just made a post about how I admire that the tablet I borrowed from a friend has a really strong battery. It is literally impossible to run out of random things to say. XD C'mon, give it a shot. Just flush your brain down the toilet and say something. :D

er... ^-^'' I had two muffins today and I regret it T_T

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I had two muffins today and I regret it T_T

Why? Weren't they any good? o.o

joined Mar 8, 2014

I had two muffins today and I regret it T_T

Why? Weren't they any good? o.o

I'm scared they'll turn into cellulite >.> not that I eat too much but I'm supposed to cut down on sweets and get fit for my 2016 bikini!!! ><

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 7:38PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Thanks for the translation of Ssamba's blog post, Newpy.
sighs I wish I were at home where I'd have faster, more reliable Internet. smacks forehead on table We're running out of time goddammit...

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

I'm scared they'll turn into cellulite >.> not that I eat too much but I'm supposed to cut down on sweets and get fit for my 2016 bikini!!! ><

I've been trying to be a little more cognizant of what I eat as well. Do you exercise at all to supplement your diet?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I've been trying to be a little more cognizant of what I eat as well. Do you exercise at all to supplement your diet?

If I remember correctly, Fay was our lazy sweet tooth in here. XD
On a side note, I'm glad I don't have to think about my bikini body anymore, even if my plan is to get ripped once I get outta here. Ever since I saw a documentary and some statistics about how many people urinate and do worse in lakes and public pools, the only water that touched my body was tab water. XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm not particularly dieting; just trying (failing) not to eat sweets... And yes, I'm going to subscribe to the gym tomorrow for that. I'm pretty skinny but I have excess fat so there's 0 chances of getting rid of it without exercising ;_;

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hello anyone who's around.
ˇ△ˇ

FayFay good to see u around these parts, hope life is going well.

Rainy the thought of drinking pool water makes my stomach turn. (-_-)

Well since no one is here I'll just
(~ ̄∇)~ ( ̄∇ ̄) ~(∇ ̄~)

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 12:16PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Rainy

Thats so me.. lol..

So it was you. XD I didn't know anymore. I remembered someone hat outed themselves as one, but I couldn't remember anymore who it was. XD

Ahaha... just pretend u saw nothing.. ahaha..

Dude, not gonna happen. -.- In that late evening documentary I saw those years ago, they took water tests in 50 pools in Germany and came to the conclusion, that 5% of the water in probably almost every public pool in Germany is urine and other fecal matter. That doesn't sound too bad at first, but if you look at how many tons of water there are in a public pool, this fact basically means that at least every second person pisses (or worse) in the pool water. And lakes are even worse. They observed that the sanitary facilities at lake beaches are generally poorly maintained, expensive (since at most lakes you need to pay a fee to use them) and too far from the beach. So when they showed the results of an anonymous poll they conducted, it showed that not even one fifth of the respondents bother to go use the toilet at a lake. Not to mention lakes combine human feces with the feces of whatever lives in there, dead animals, dead plants, contagious diseases (ya know, cause people piss and shit in there and not all of them are healthy) and God only knows how many fish, reptiles and amphibians are getting it on right underneath you when you go take a swim.

Nope. Nu-uh. Not for me. You'd have to beat me down, tie me up and drag me in to ever see me setting a single toe into the water of a lake or a public pool again.

(o.o)/
starts throwing muffins at Thundercat for no obvious reason

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 12:26PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

/throws Suzuma into a public pool/ o.o...

I think i swallowed pool water a lot..

You shouldn't be drinking pool water if you're thirsty, Rainy xD

hi there dancing Thundercat

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Hiiieee!?!? Σ(≧Д≦)
turns into a cat and claws at Martian for dear life

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 12:57PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hiiieee!?!? Σ(≧Д≦)

Noo /throws Suzuma at Rainy/ I'm allergic to cats Dx

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Hiiieee!?!? Σ(≧Д≦)

Noo /throws Suzuma at Rainy/ I'm allergic to cats Dx

Good idea. Rainy loves cats or cats love her. She already has a dozen of horny cats chasing her. I remember a horny cat that was trying to woo Rainy in one evening when the moon was bright and full.

joined Jan 4, 2016

Is that why Martian stays away from me? but I'm a harmless cat.
~(=^‥^).... Just kittin lol xD

Su I'll forgive this muffin incident if they are sour dough? XD I love those

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 2:50PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Good idea. Rainy loves cats or cats love her. She already has a dozen of horny cats chasing her. I remember a horny cat that was trying to woo Rainy in one evening when the moon was bright and full.

What? Is Rainy a horny cat magnet or something? XD

I see what you did there xD...You're an exception ;)

joined Jan 13, 2016

What? Is Rainy a horny cat magnet or something? XD

She must be. All sort of cats keep chasing her like she is magnet. How about you transform into a dog and chase all cats away? Su the cat won't chase you anymorw.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

She must be. All sort of cats keep chasing her like she is magnet. How about you transform into a dog and chase all cats away? Su the cat won't chase you anymorw.

Poor Rainy xD...If I turn into a dog, I'll be chasing frisbee instead xD

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Thundercat
I thought of blueberry muffins, actually. I've fallen in love with those ever since I got here. XD

Martian & Mvl
This whole ordeal just reminded me of that video on YT I found years ago. A parody of some blonde woman, who makes a video about her love for cats and ends up crying that she can't hug every cat in the world. XD It's strangely adorable. XD

...And now I kind of want to change my avatar to Blake Belladonna... o.o

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 3:47PM

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

Also, say hello to MTVs newest, freshest, hottest reality TV sitcom!

The Real Life: Rainy365

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 3:46PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

I see what you did there xD...You're an exception ;)

∩(︶▽︶)∩ tehhee

Thundercat
I thought of blueberry muffins, actually. I've fallen in love with those ever since I got here. XD

meh blue berries aren't my thing.

Martian & Mvl
This whole ordeal just reminded me of that video on YT I found years ago. A parody of some blonde woman, who makes a video about her love for cats and ends up crying that she can't hug every cat in the world. XD It's strangely adorable. XD

^.^ this just reminded me about that one time Ellen Degeneres cries over dog.. I love Ellen aww man it gets me every time.
![]https://youtu.be/za76HcGordY)

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 4:28PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Also, say hello to MTVs newest, freshest, hottest reality TV sitcom!

The Real Life: Rainy365

Lol...that is so Rainy. She and her cat admirers.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Poor Rainy xD...If I turn into a dog, I'll be chasing frisbee instead xD

It is a dog's duty to chase cats.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

Hah, I loved the episode where Yang tried pulling Blake's attention away with a laser pointer~

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Hah, I loved the episode where Yang tried pulling Blake's attention away with a laser pointer~

What episode was that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.