Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Nah, nothing to talk about, it's kind of cyclic, I'm fine, then get depressed for some months, though last times they started to get longer, but I'll get better eventually, I always get, if not, well, if I disappear from dynasty for months, you can assume I finally killed myself, yay~~ >8D

Lin
Great, it's good to know it was just something temporary, hope the new medicine don't cause this problem and that she gets better soon. (T^T)

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:10AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Nah, nothing to talk about, it's kind of cyclic, I'm fine, then get depressed for some months, though last times they started to get longer, but I'll get better eventually, I always get, if not, well, if I disappear from dynasty for months, you can assume I finally killed myself, yay~~ >8D

Where are you from again? You can't use the word kill or killed. Come on be a man.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

So kanojo don't like anime and manga? Anything else that you likes that she loathes? And why she hates her own sister?

Loathes was an exaggeration, but she doesn't really read manga or watch anime unless her sister and I rope her into it; she gets the English volumes of Otoyomegatari for me before I even know they're out, so she can't mind that I reread them over and over again that much lol. She reads a lot, but is better about not binging. Some days she wants me off the computer and away from the books.

Who said anything about hating her sister lol. They're very close. Some times annoyingly so. But I'm close to her sister as a friend. We knew each other for years before I met kanojo.

And finally going to marry? What made you change your mind? Already planned how you'e going to give her the ring? And nice that you're friend with your ex, that's unforntunately not much common, for various reasons...

I'm not going to get married soon -_- I'm just thinking about preparing to get engaged... Or at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it. She wants to be the one that proposes; I'm just thinking about looking for something to give her after she does lol.

I know my ex is my ex and a lot of other things for me, but first and foremost she is my best friend and it would be worse cutting ties than making an effort at friendship after breaking up.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Happy new chapter day guys.. hahah.
Loved this weeks chapter and team blonde interaction.. but Im just worried about Sumins reply to Sungji next chapter..
I really hope she doesnt break it off with her /:

It looks really good :) My #TeamBlonde heart is restored, if only temporarily. I saw in the other thread that you need to sleep. Sweet dreams, knowing that pervy gramps is staring at you intently o.o

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:15AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

hope the new medicine don't cause this problem and that she gets better soon. (T^T)

Well, if everything goes as planned, she'll only have to take that new medicine until May 28th. That's the day when she's getting her new heart. ...4 weeks and I'm already not getting enough sleep because of this. xD

Hey there, Dofu. ^_^

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

hope the new medicine don't cause this problem and that she gets better soon. (T^T)

Well, if everything goes as planned, she'll only have to take that new medicine until May 28th. That's the day when she's getting her new heart. ...4 weeks and I'm already not getting enough sleep because of this. xD

Hey there, Dofu. ^_^

Hiya :* That's good news! How have you been otherwise?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Brazil, and please, don't come with that bullshit of "be a man" as if a I need to do or can't do something to be a "real man".

dofudofu
I see, good that she let's you enjoy it in peace, and well, you said that she loathes manga and her sister, so it kind of sounded like she had problems with her and hated her for some reason. xD

Haha, it's good to be prepared, but I guess you might not see it coming when she finally proposes, and you're not getting married soon as far as you know, cause if you let her be, when you see it, she's going to have everything planned, ready and even a date for it.

So she was already your best friend before you two had a relationship? Guess that's make easier to be friends after break up.

Lin
4 weeks of not sleeping well? Good thing that everything is at least planned, probably helps to not make so hard to sleep, well, if you want I'm here to chat almost at any time, on skype, facebook, and so on, just need to add and call me. xD

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:44AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yeah... thats why i gave it to you.. xD

Rainy, you meanie Dx

Wtf is this cold season? :(

Maybe it's because of the unpredictable weather change.

Hehehe yeah! Better really take good care of yourself so we can wander off soon. I can't wait!

Roger that, chief! XD

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 11:16AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

15 mins.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeah... thats why i gave it to you.. xD

Rainy, you meanie Dx

Ahaha... i wanna break free..

Wtf is this cold season? :(

Maybe it's because of the unpredictable weather change.

Ikr... but i hope the wet season will be longer..

Hehehe yeah! Better really take good care of yourself so we can wander off soon. I can't wait!

Roger that, chief! XD

Ahhahaha glad to hear that...
Maybe i ll record both of you when u are on hula hula dance, swaying yr hips, yr body...
i ll invite myself on the journey xD

see u again tomorrow.. good night..

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:52AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Dofu:
I've been pretty good so far. :-) Just your typical every day chaos to deal with, but it's not like I'm not used to it by now. xD How about you? How's the cold?

@Thia:

Good thing that everything is at least planned, probably helps to not make so hard to sleep

Not really, to be perfectly honest. I mean...this isn't a small thing, you know. xD It's not like she's getting a broken leg fixed or something. They're basically going to kill her, put in a new heart and hope she comes back to life. I'm trying not to think about that way, since I know if there wasn't a good chance for everything to work out, they probably wouldn't even try it. Still, it'd be a blatant lie to say I'm not nervous. >_< I'm actually a lot more nervous than Su herself is. xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Lin
Haha, well, of course it's not a small thing, but if everything was uncertain, it would definitely be infinitely worse, also, where did you got that she's going to basically be killed? She's still going to be alive, but only because of machines since she won't have a heart for some hours, but you can't really call that killing her, well, even with chance of not working out, isn't it for the best? I mean, with a new heart, won't it be less problems and risks? Also, it's not a surprise that you're more nervous, it's pretty common for the patient to be more calm than the people that are with them, but of course she might just be playing the calm one since you're already nervous enough for both. xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Hi everyone, this thread is lively today. :)
TeamBlonde chapter? I will only see it later..

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:58AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I see, good that she let's you enjoy it in peace, and well, you said that she loathes manga and her sister, so it kind of sounded like she had problems with her and hated her for some reason. xD

Lol no nothing like that.

Haha, it's good to be prepared, but I guess you might not see it coming when she finally proposes, and you're not getting married soon as far as you know, cause if you let her be, when you see it, she's going to have everything planned, ready and even a date for it.

Lol she won't propose until I talk to her about it now. Or at least she said she wouldn't. She doesn't bring up the proposal stuff much anymore. Lately her hobbies have been assembling a really fancy office for me and joking about getting me pregnant, which is both weird and infeasible. I'm never introducing her to yuri science baby mangas. If we're going to do something other than adopt then I'd rather she carry them... adorable redheaded babies <3

So she was already your best friend before you two had a relationship? Guess that's make easier to be friends after break up.

Yeah we were best friends with mutual feelings that we both didn't act on. Honestly I think the time we spent together was more like getting it out of our systems. By the time we made the leap, I understood we were a bad match, but ya know, love, lust and admiration didn't go away after 5 years of friendship, and it turns out a relationship with her can kill the lust part of that equation pretty quickly lol.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I've been pretty good so far. :-) Just your typical every day chaos to deal with, but it's not like I'm not used to it by now. xD How about you? How's the cold?

Some times every day chaos is nice :) Better than atypical chaos. I'm starting to do a lot better, but I've gotten everybody else around here sick lol... whoops. I'll cook a big pot of chicken soup for them before I leave tomorrow.

Not really, to be perfectly honest. I mean...this isn't a small thing, you know. xD It's not like she's getting a broken leg fixed or something. They're basically going to kill her, put in a new heart and hope she comes back to life. I'm trying not to think about that way, since I know if there wasn't a good chance for everything to work out, they probably wouldn't even try it. Still, it'd be a blatant lie to say I'm not nervous. >_< I'm actually a lot more nervous than Su herself is. xD

Yeah letting your mind stray toward the gritty details of the surgery can get you in a bad place. Su's an alpha top :P Alpha tops are winners. Winners don't let a little heart surgery get them down :)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ahhahaha glad to hear that...
Maybe i ll record both of you when u are on hula hula dance, swaying yr hips, yr body...
i ll invite myself on the journey xD

Rainy, you sound like a pervy old geezer xD
I'll play the ukulele and watch you both dancing the hula dance xD

Waiting on the other side of the operating room just for a broken leg surgery already left me more than nervous. Not to mention when it takes longer than the scheduled time, so I can kind of imagine how nervous you are, Lin. Especially since this is a major surgery ><. I really do hope everything will go well according to plan, without a problem for Su.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hi pervy understudy, yes, it's Team Blonde today. My soul can finally return to its body now.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

yes, me too. I saw some thing on fb but I don't really know what's going on...
I want to make rolled pork today but I'm not sure what to put inside... it's time to go to the supermarket. I'll wear my demin mini-skirt today!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

Lol no nothing like that.

Oh, okay then.

Lol she won't propose until I talk to her about it now. Or at least she said she wouldn't. She doesn't bring up the proposal stuff much anymore. Lately her hobbies have been assembling a really fancy office for me and joking about getting me pregnant, which is both weird and infeasible. I'm never introducing her to yuri science baby mangas. If we're going to do something other than adopt then I'd rather she carry them... adorable redheaded babies <3

"She doesn't bring up the proposal stuff much anymore", which means she's still talking about it enough so you won't forget? But even if she's waiting for your okay, when you finally let her do it, she's probably going to have everything planned already.xD

As for her hobby, shows that she just won't let you get away, I mean, i must admit that now I'm curious about how fancy is the office, I assume the entire house is fancy and with things that you like? And I also assume that the reason you didn't get pregnant was not for lack of tries? Bet she would go crazy over those mangas with science babies, as for who get pregnant, you two could have it but at different times. xD

Yeah we were best friends with mutual feelings that we both didn't act on. Honestly I think the time we spent together was more like getting it out of our systems. By the time we made the leap, I understood we were a bad match, but ya know, love, lust and admiration didn't go away after 5 years of friendship, and it turns out a relationship with her can kill the lust part of that equation pretty quickly lol.

I see, guess it's not that much of a shame that it didn't work out cause now you have kanojo? And is she in a relationship too?

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 11:15AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Here ya go guys. Got up my lazy n tired ass for you guys haha. This week was easy to translate. Enjoyy.

Sungji: .....
Sister in law: "I made a lot of side dishes that you like so eat well, and watch over the doors carefully. And don't go out and night if it's dangerous. "
Sungji: "Okay. When will you be back around?"
Brother: "We'll be back right after lunch tomorrow. Make sure to call us if there are any problems."
"If I dont pick up, call onnie (sister in law) instead."
Sister in law: "I will pick up in 3 seconds miss."
Sungji: "Okay. Come back safely."
[ No reply]
Sungji: 'Haah...'
__
"....."
Sungji: "Team leader?"
Sumin: 'Sungji-ssi. Can I see you for a bit?"
Sungji: "Huh? Right now?"
Sumin: "I'm infront of your house."
_
Sungji: "Team leader."
Sumin: "? You came alrea...
'!'
'Sungji ssi!'
Sumin: "Why did you dangerously jump down the stairs."
"You thought I might leave after calling you?"
Sungji: "Yes."
Sumin: "......"
Sungji: "No, Pporang-ah. Move over for a sec...
-bite-
Sumin: "You're not uncomfortable?"
Sungji: "I'm okay."
Sumin: "What about your fingers?"
Sungji: "I'm used to it."
Sumin: "...um. It's bad if it scars so make sure to go to the hospital."
Sungji: "Okay."
Sumin: "..."
Sungji: "How are you feeling?"
"I worried because you didn't come to work. Is your body okay?"
Sumin: "My condition was just... not that great."
Sungji: "Are you feeling better now?"
Sumin: "Who knows. I'm not sure."
Sungji: "You should have stayed home and rested."
Sumin: "I wanted to see you."
"... I felt that I needed to."
Sungji: "...."
"Is there something that you want to tell me?"
Sumin: "......."
"There's not much that I can tell you."
Sumin bubble: 'I wonder if I will be able to let go of you.'
Sumin: "I've met a lot of people."
"With my past piled up and experiences grown."
"What's left are either useless memories that pop into my head, or just reasons for breaking up."
"To be honest I don't even know if I have love left to give people."
"I want to do well for you and give you good memories but."
"I feel like I've only been hurting you so I'm scared."
Sungji: "I'm the same."
"I think it's the same for everyone when it comes to wanting to give the person they love good memories."
Sumin: "If you mess up your first time it might become a scar that can never be forgotten."
Sungji: "Whether or not that happens it's by my choice. I also don't think you are going to give me that kind of wound."
Sumin: "It must be nice for you."
"That you can easily trust someone like me."
Sungji: "It's because it's you."
"Because you gave me your heart."
Sumin bubble: "Did I really...."
"Do you want to sleep over today?"
"Are you coming to work tomorrow?"
Sumin: "No, I decided to rest until tomorrow."
"Um. And everything's okay at work? I um... heard the news..."
Sungji: "Huh?"
Sumin: "...Ah, nevermind."
"It must have been hard for you but thank you for coming."
Sumin: "It wasn't hard. I took a taxi and arrived comfortably."
Sumin: "Yeah."
Sungji: "It's my first time thinking and worrying about someone like this."
"Wondering what things you like, wondering what you're thinking, I just want to stay next to you like this."
Sumin: "... I'm probably not the person you think I am."
Sungji: "There's no need for you to become the person I think you are."
"You can keep the secrets that you want to keep. But if there's something you want to tell me please tell me."
"You're the one who moves my heart."

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 11:21AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

mvl89
Brazil, and please, don't come with that bullshit of "be a man" as if a I need to do or can't do something to be a "real man".

You didn't get what i meant. I just much meant hang in there. Don't let anything bring you down or make you depress blah blah. The be a man was more like a metaphor. I said be a man to my female friends too.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
Okay then, I forgive you~~

Man Sungji can be so romantic, that "You're the one who moves my heart."~~

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Some times every day chaos is nice :) Better than atypical chaos. I'm starting to do a lot better, but I've gotten everybody else around here sick lol... whoops. I'll cook a big pot of chicken soup for them before I leave tomorrow.

Lol, I bet they are so mad at you, aren't they? xD

Su's an alpha top :P Alpha tops are winners. Winners don't let a little heart surgery get them down :)

I guess so. xD Wanna know something? When I picked her up last Friday, she actually jokingly asked her doctor if she could give her hunting knife to the surgeons so they can cut her open with that instead of a scalpel. She believes it brings good luck to do it that way. xD

/shaking head/ They say with the level of technology they have and if Su is in top shape on that day, she has an about 80% chance of surviving, 60% of making it without complications. I think I'm fretting for nothing. Can't help it though. I'm just naturally a worrywart. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

"She doesn't bring up the proposal stuff much anymore", which means she's still talking about it enough so you won't forget? But even if she's waiting for your okay, when you finally let her do it, she's probably going to have everything planned already.xD

Lol it's a hard topic to completely avoid since our friends and family know we were on a break after she proposed and will ask about things with varying degrees of subtlety.

As for her hobby, shows that she just won't let you get away, I mean, i must admit that now I'm curious about how fancy is the office, I assume the entire house is fancy and with things that you like?

She just likes an excuse to buy things. My office in the new place is bigger than the bedroom in my apartment and she's made it her personal quest to make it as cozy as possible. (I give no shits about what my office is like. As long as I have a powerful computer and fiber-optic internet, I'm completely fine.) And yes the place is big and fancy. There's a lot of what I like, but I don't need fancy lol. Living with a rich girl... I hope I never get too used to the lifestyle.

you two could have it but at different times. xD

We'll cross that bridge once we get there -_-

I see, guess it's not that much of a shame that it didn't work out cause now you have kanojo? And is she in a relationship too?

It was never going to work out with my best friend, but not having met kanojo until after that breakup was probably a good thing or at least the right time in my life. And yes my friend's in a relationship at the moment. She's been in a couple before this one since we broke up. This guy seems more promising than some of the others, but she's a serial boyfriend hopper.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

is it me or is Sumin subtly trying to break up with Sungji? this is not happy at all. She sounds like she wants to give her good memories and wait until Sungji gets tired of her and breaks up... so that she doesn't hurt her...
Also I'm not sure what's wrong with Sungji... are they going to make her into a Mary Sue? I guess Sumin wasn't being mean to her or anything for her to be mad and she's right but I'm not sure it's okay to keep secrets... ugh... >.> If next she's gonna be like "if you want to break up that's fine; I'll always love you anyway" or something like that my brain is going to explode. I can tell she's pretty aware of what is going on though, she seems a bit very tense; she even says that she's worried... But she acts like she's not?
Anyway!! Thank you for the translation Newp!! :)
Lin
that sound really scary... I wouldn't say you're worrying for nothing...

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 11:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.