Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm Lin dammit! Dx Liiiin! D'x One weekend of my love spending time on here and you people forget who I am...

Come forth, my trusty servant, and let them feel my burning wrath!

∑(゚Д゚) Lin, we are sorry!
Fried tofu-san, are you okay?

Ahaha... no white tofu anymore... xD
I still need ketchup for fried tofu

/gives ketchup to Rainy /

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm Lin dammit! Dx Liiiin! D'x One weekend of my love spending time on here and you people forget who I am...

OMG, Martian, you can't let Rainy eat fried tofu-san.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 11:23AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Rainy, you meanie, you can't eat fried tofu... alone xD

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 11:38AM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

... Look, fried tofu-san! I think I arranged a threesome for you.
/ leaves before tofu-san appears /

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Eat while it's still hot! ;D
... That was bad, and yes, I do feel bad now.

Also, I love how everyone is keeping my Draglin in their quoted posts. Beware my mighty clone army! x'D

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 11:54AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Eat while it's still hot! ;D
... That was bad, and yes, I do feel bad now.

Also, I love how everyone is keeping my Draglin in their quoted posts. Beware my mighty clone army! x'D

Lin, do you like dragons? ^-^

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Are u okay now?

I'm fine; why wouldn't I be?

Woww... u heal quite fast..
How many persons u made caught yr cold?

Still some cough and congestion left, but I'm not feeling like I need to sleep all day anymore :P

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

... Look, fried tofu-san! I think I arranged a threesome for you.
/ leaves before tofu-san appears /

Somehow I missed something very nice here. Sorry, Lin / bows and begs for forgiveness / Though being fried and eaten doesn't seem like the worst way to go, depending on who's doing the cooking and eating...

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

There's a guy in the store and he just literally...dried out the entire store XD
He's like blazing hot with all his tattoos and shit and we can't help ourselves but to staaaare at him xD
Oh god. I just have to share this xD
K byeeee~~~

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

There's a guy in the store and he just literally...dried out the entire store XD
He's like blazing hot with all his tattoos and shit and we can't help ourselves but to staaaare at him xD
K byeeee~~~

If he's that hot I'd expect the store to be a bit wetter, not dryer lol

joined Sep 15, 2015

K byeeee~~~

If he's that hot I'd expect the store to be a bit wetter, not dryer lol

Well yeaaa. I think my other coworker just got wet when that hot guy opened the door for her xD
I usually just stay far away when I see hot people coz I don't want to melt xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Soooo, panties are dropping KitKat101?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu

Lol it's a hard topic to completely avoid since our friends and family know we were on a break after she proposed and will ask about things with varying degrees of subtlety.

Yeah I can imagine how they won't leave that quiet...

She just likes an excuse to buy things. My office in the new place is bigger than the bedroom in my apartment and she's made it her personal quest to make it as cozy as possible. (I give no shits about what my office is like. As long as I have a powerful computer and fiber-optic internet, I'm completely fine.) And yes the place is big and fancy. There's a lot of what I like, but I don't need fancy lol. Living with a rich girl... I hope I never get too used to the lifestyle.

I see, I think you will get used to the lifestyle eventually, having a waifu like that must be nice, now with you living with her she probably don't need much excuses to buy anything except that it's for you.

We'll cross that bridge once we get there -_-

Please do say when the bridge is crossed. xD

It was never going to work out with my best friend, but not having met kanojo until after that breakup was probably a good thing or at least the right time in my life. And yes my friend's in a relationship at the moment. She's been in a couple before this one since we broke up. This guy seems more promising than some of the others, but she's a serial boyfriend hopper.

I wonder if it was really not going to work with your best friend, not that it matter since you have kanojo, good thing that you don't have to worry about her still having feelings for you, that could cause problems...

And since we're talking about your friends, did you go to that friend marriage already? Did the rapist woman attack you again? Or kanojo attacked her?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol you dug this convo up from quite a few pages ago, give me a bit to refresh.

I see, I think you will get used to the lifestyle eventually, having a waifu like that must be nice, now with you living with her she probably don't need much excuses to buy anything except that it's for you.

Lol don't underestimate her ability to shop for pointless shit.

We'll cross that bridge once we get there -_-

Please do say when the bridge is crossed. xD

I'll try to remember... -_- eyeroll

It was never going to work out with my best friend, but not having met kanojo until after that breakup was probably a good thing or at least the right time in my life. And yes my friend's in a relationship at the moment. She's been in a couple before this one since we broke up. This guy seems more promising than some of the others, but she's a serial boyfriend hopper.

I wonder if it was really not going to work with your best friend, not that it matter since you have kanojo, good thing that you don't have to worry about her still having feelings for you, that could cause problems...

Well I mean even if she does, I really don't have those same feelings I once did for her. As a friend and as a person there are few I admire as much, but as a lover it was a really different story. She deserves someone that can keep up with her whimsical lifestyle, and I deserve someone that doesn't make me feel like I'm lucky to see her at all.

And since we're talking about your friends, did you go to that friend marriage already? Did the rapist woman attack you again? Or kanojo attacked her?

The wedding is later next month. We'll see how it goes. I might try to get us to leave the reception as early as possible. Kanojo is a tiny little dumpling compared to that woman, so I'm not super concerned she'll actually hurt her, but she does get mouthy if she's had a few glasses of champagne and has a point to make...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Well yeaaa. I think my other coworker just got wet when that hot guy opened the door for her xD

How are you supposed to pick up the hotties with that attitude? Geez. Need to get you some action.

joined Sep 15, 2015

How are you supposed to pick up the hotties with that attitude? Geez. Need to get you some action.

Yeaaa. That's a part of my problem right now actually xD
I definitely need to get my game back on xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

So I was wondering, what do you guys identify as sexually? I mean, I know I'm a gold star and I'm pretty sure Fay said she was bi and Dofu is a lesbian, right? What about you others?

Also, good news: Su's getting out for good tomorrow. :-) Like I said, she's gonna have to go to hospital 3 times a week for some routine check-ups, but if she stays healthy, she won't have to check back in until a day before the surgery. ^_^

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 3:11PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

So I was wondering, what do you guys identify as sexually? I mean, I know I'm a gold star and I'm pretty sure Fay said she was bi and Dofu is a lesbian, right? What about you others?

Bisexual heeeeere~~
But might turn out to be a full-ass-fledged gay bc of Llama
XD

Also, good news: Su's getting out for good tomorrow. :-) Like I said, she's gonna have to go to hospital 3 times a week for some routine check-ups, but if she stays healthy, she won't have to check back in until a day before the surgery. ^_^

Ohhh~
Hopefully Su stays healthy !!
We're waiting for a better result !!
Say hi to Su for me !!

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lin, do you like dragons? ^-^

I do. ^_^ One of my exes got me into them. She had a dragon tattoo on her back and when I asked why she has it, she just started rambling about what kinds of dragons there are, dragon mythology, good dragon books and movies and etc. I just somehow got into them as well the more time I spent with her. xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Bisexual heeeeere~~
But might turn out to be a full-ass-fledged gay bc of Llama

Lol. Join the rainbow side, we have cupcakes! xD

Ohhh~
Hopefully Su stays healthy !!
We're waiting for a better result !!
Say hi to Su for me !!

That's what I hope as well. :-) And ok, will do.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

It's finally over! / drops in my bed /

Lin
Glad to hear about Su! :)
Btw, I'm bi.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Sooo for the past few months I was pretty confused about my sexuality but.. Im quite certain now that I am pansexual lol.. In regards to how a persons gender doesnt really matter to me.

And yay! Congrats to Su ! When is the date of her actual surgery then?

Lol Azai did you ace that exam?!

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 3:41PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeaaa. That's a part of my problem right now actually xD
I definitely need to get my game back on xD

This is a pressing matter lol

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Sooo for the past few months I was pretty confused about my sexuality but.. Im quite certain now that I am pansexual lol.. In regards to how a persons gender doesnt really matter to me.

You know, I'd say I'm pan too. I'm just not used to these terms, but yeah, genders dont really matter for me either.

Lol Azai did you ace that exam?!

Lol. Did good enough to pass xD

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 3:55PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Big gay tofu :P With the understanding that that's just how I see myself, and that there's some iota of a chance that one day a guy will come into my life and sweep me away (I see it as just as likely as my childhood dream of a pet bulbasaur coming true).

Awesome news ^^ Diet and exercise are keys to a healthy life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.