Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Side notes:
1) It's definitely Newpai
2) Hey, elthundergato

I'm the last person that would actually suggest something like that.

Lmao.

I say that and yet I used this trip to finally start talking about my current relationship with my best friend/ex. It went well, and it was the loose end I wanted to tie before poking around for a ring for kanojo...

tofu.ZAN is a romantic after all XD
please explain what you mean by loose ends?
also i been meaning to ask how does Kanojo feel about your relationship with your best friend/ex?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

... o__O
Damn. Anata wa watashi no riso no josei desu. xD

Beyonce's advice for those types of feelings is to #PutARingOnIt...

Oh, pervy grandpa, you will scare Newp away! (>.<)
but, yeah, she's waifu material <3

SINKING THE AZNEWP SHIP

It's Newpai tyvm. And NOPE. NOT THIS TIME.

/ grabs KittoKatto by the back collar and drags her out /
Nope. You're not sinking this.

Oh shiiitt. My waifuu is so badass. I love it. ヽ(♡ o ♡)ノ

Yeah but you just lost your top status lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Fuck. No, that can't happen. MOVE ASIDE AZAI, I'LL DEAL WITH THIS ON MY OWN. You can sit and watch the show.

I say that and yet I used this trip to finally start talking about my current relationship with my best friend/ex. It went well, and it was the loose end I wanted to tie before poking around for a ring for kanojo...

And oh? So does this mean you're prepared to settle down now?

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 10:52PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

btw tofu u dont have to answer my questions im just very curious

cause I No first hand how many times my Ex/longest friend been the topic up for discussion with girlfriends, shts not pretty

Newp the fight to be a top is never ending my young padawan at least for natural born bottoms XD

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 10:54PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

also i been meaning to ask how does Kanojo feel about your relationship with your best friend/ex?

She's more the romantic one than I am, but I do like to think ahead. I like to think about birthday presents and things of the sort long in advance. Same goes for something like engagement lol. She still wants to be the one that asks, but I'd like to pick something out for her.

I just meant that my best friend and I are so close on pretty much all levels, but we just never bring up our relationships with other people. It's been like that since we met each other and since we broke up. We would just figure out who the other one was seeing and then not ask about it. I don't know how it turned out that way, but by the time I really noticed, it just became the norm for us. Now I finally brought up where things are at with kanojo lately and asked her about the guy she's been seeing.

Kanojo knows about all this and I made it quite clear early in our relationship that she doesn't have anything to worry about. When it comes to taking up my time and attention, she loathes manga and her sister more (her sister is my very good friend and some times we just need our time together... usually sitting in front of a computer watching anime lol).

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Fuck. No, that can't happen. MOVE ASIDE AZAI, I'LL DEAL WITH THIS ON MY OWN. You can sit and watch the show.

Ok... You know, you don't need to try so hard to be always the top, cause.. well, when it comes down to it, I'm a natural bottom. But if it pleases you then...
/ changes voice pitch / OMG, my waifu is awesome. <3

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 11:00PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Ok... You know, you don't need to try so hard to be always the top, cause.. well, when it comes down to it, I'm a natural bottom. But if it pleases you then...

Hahahah yokatta XD

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Hahahah yokatta XD

Damn. My powers can't burn this ship anymore. It's just waaay too awesome and cheesy xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

And oh? So does this mean you're prepared to settle down now?

I'm preparing to prepare to settle down lol. I've felt settled down for a long while now though :|

Hahahah yokatta XD

Lol what happy couple.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 11:06PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

She's more the romantic one than I am, but I do like to think ahead. I like to think about birthday presents and things of the sort long in advance. Same goes for something like engagement lol. She still wants to be the one that asks, but I'd like to pick something out for her.

well ur a romantic in your own way

I just meant that my best friend and I are so close on pretty much all levels, but we just never bring up our relationships with other people. It's been like that since we met each other and since we broke up. We would just figure out who the other one was seeing and then not ask about it. I don't know how it turned out that way, but by the time I really noticed, it just became the norm for us. Now I finally brought up where things are at with kanojo lately and asked her about the guy she's been seeing.

Im happy to hear you guys open up those air ways of communication, I just hope she doesn't turn into my bestie and call u to nag about her boo all the time. smh

keep us posted on the search tofu Xd

Hahahah yokatta XD

Damn. My powers can't burn this ship anymore. It's just waaay too awesome and cheesy xD

Its a LONG board of cheesy-ness

well guys sorry to just drop in and out but this Gato needs a nap.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 11:20PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ throws papers in the air /
I quit T^T. I need to sleep too. Good night, guys.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

I'm preparing to prepare to settle down lol. I've felt settled down for a long while now though :|

Dofu So whats stopping you? :o

Elthundercat Hahh I see what you did there.

Azai
Haha sleep well! You deserve it xD

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 12:34AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

well ur a romantic in your own way

I can manage just enough :P

Im happy to hear you guys open up those air ways of communication, I just hope she doesn't turn into my bestie and call u to nag about her boo all the time. smh

Lol you must have a story. I doubt it will turn into something like that now. She's a bit wild and loves to party, but she is an academic at heart and doesn't seem that interested in talking about the finer details of relationships, even if it's about one of our friends or something.

keep us posted on the search tofu Xd

Lol... It's hardly begun.

well guys sorry to just drop in and out but this Gato needs a nap.

Good night. I'm probably about to crash back into my world of sinus congestion and napping... <3 night everyone.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Nerves. I have a lot of friends that have gotten married the past 3-4 years and I know all the expectations that come with taking that step. I guess I've just really liked how things were up to this point that I didn't want things to change.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Nerves. I have a lot of friends that have gotten married the past 3-4 years and I know all the expectations that come with taking that step. I guess I've just really liked how things were up to this point that I didn't want things to change.

Ah. Makes sense, makes sense. But based on what you've told us about your relationship with her, I'm sure that you guys will turn those changes into good ones : )
And goodnight to you as well Dofu! See you tomorrow morning haha. Completely forgot that tomorrow is new chapter day x_x

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 11:37PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy Hahh I see what you did there.

Azai

Why am i being involved?

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 12:29AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Azai

Why am i being involved?

Oh hahahah sorry ! I wrote the wrong name XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azai

Why am i being involved?

Oh hahahah sorry ! I wrote the wrong name XD

Phewww...
I thought i am being busted... xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
So kanojo don't like anime and manga? Anything else that you likes that she loathes? And why she hates her own sister?

And finally going to marry? What made you change your mind? Already planned how you'e going to give her the ring? And nice that you're friend with your ex, that's unforntunately not much common, for various reasons...

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/yawns/ Good afternoon. God, I'm exhausted. Dx Been a rough day.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Lin
Good afternoon~~, though her is still morning, let's see if at least you reply me, cause my last message was ignored by, well, everyone... (>_>)

Why was it a rough day? Did Su post in the thread? I think I saw her username as the last post in the forum main page sometimes, how is she doing?

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 8:50AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

/pretends to not see Thia and leaves/
xD Kidding.

Su was here, yeah. She was allowed to go home for the weekend, but had to check back into hospital on Monday so they can keep an eye on her and her heart's performance while her body recovers from her cold properly. If she fully recovers this week and her heart keeps responding to her new medicine as well as it has until now, she can go home for real this Friday. :-) She'd have to go to regular check-ups a few times a week until the day of her transplantation though.
As for how she's doing, she's fine. They put her on some new medicine she has to take twice a day and she's been feeling great ever since. Well, except for the fact, that she caught a cold. She's pretty much dying of boredom in the hospital, which is why they consider letting her out if her body keeps cooperating that well. ^_^

I've had a rough day cause I had to beat some sense into some stubborn kids and a pair of idiotic parents today. Pretty much one of the hardest parts of my job, since it really costs a lot of energy and restraint. Do you know that feeling when you just want to blow up in someone's face, but you know you just have to hold your horses and stay professional instead? I had to do that for a few hours today. And now I'm drained. >_<

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 9:03AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

LIn
That's great, hope she can go hope this friday, I can imagine how the hospital boredom might be a hell, hope that she gets better of that cold soon too, you two did a lot in the weekend? Mind to say what it was, or it was too, how cann I say it, a more private kind of quality time? xD

I assume the previous medicine was not doing much good for her? I know some can be a pain to take because of side effects.

Fortunately I don't think I ever had to edal with that kind of feeling, I'm pretty carefree and rarely have human contact, so it's not like I deal with people enough so that have chance of happening, but I can imagine how it's horrible and annoying when you have to deal with a stubborn and idiot kid, only to find that their parents are the same or worse, it's no wonder some people grow up to be piece of shit...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi Lin & Thiaguinho... Good day..

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Good day o7

To reply you must either login or sign up.