Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Some times every day chaos is nice :) Better than atypical chaos. I'm starting to do a lot better, but I've gotten everybody else around here sick lol... whoops. I'll cook a big pot of chicken soup for them before I leave tomorrow.

Lol, I bet they are so mad at you, aren't they? xD

I'll just try to look cute and hope they forgive me.

Su's an alpha top :P Alpha tops are winners. Winners don't let a little heart surgery get them down :)

I guess so. xD Wanna know something? When I picked her up last Friday, she actually jokingly asked her doctor if she could give her hunting knife to the surgeons so they can cut her open with that instead of a scalpel. She believes it brings good luck to do it that way. xD

Lmfao... hardcore.

/shaking head/ They say with the level of technology they have and if Su is in top shape on that day, she has an about 80% chance of surviving, 60% of making it without complications. I think I'm fretting for nothing. Can't help it though. I'm just naturally a worrywart. xD

I'm in the same boat whenever it comes to loved ones and health-related issues. Even if it's minor, I get worried. Anything major I'm inwardly a mess and outwardly unable to express anything lol... Damn tear ducts do not function properly. Though I can faint, apparently. I hate hospitals; last time I was in one I fainted. I guess it's not a bad place to faint if you have to faint lol.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Newp, MWAHHHHHHHH :*

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

is it me or is Sumin subtly trying to break up with Sungji? this is not happy at all. She sounds like she wants to give her good memories and wait until Sungji gets tired of her and breaks up... so that she doesn't hurt her...
Also I'm not sure what's wrong with Sungji... are they going to make her into a Mary Sue? I guess Sumin wasn't being mean to her or anything for her to be mad and she's right but I'm not sure it's okay to keep secrets... ugh... >.> If next she's gonna be like "if you want to break up that's fine; I'll always love you anyway" or something like that my brain is going to explode. I can tell she's pretty aware of what is going on though, she seems a bit very tense; she even says that she's worried... But she acts like she's not?

Thanks, Newp!

Fay, just a personal opinion, but storytelling wise, I think they breaking up soon would just improve the already high odds of TeamBlonde endgame.

Gtg, back to work!

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 11:45AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Last 3 lines really got me for whatever reason. I think Sungji at least has some understanding or gut feeling about Sumin and Seju's past relationship. Before I thought she was sort of blissfully unaware, but now it seems more and more like she's made a choice to let Sumin come out with it on her own terms.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Last 3 lines really got me for whatever reason. I think Sungji at least has some understanding or gut feeling about Sumin and Seju's past relationship. Before I thought she was sort of blissfully unaware, but now it seems more and more like she's made a choice to let Sumin come out with it on her own terms.

yeah but she seems really tense, why else would she fall off the stairs? she was probably trembling... She's not really telling how she actually feels because she's scared Sumin might get get apprehensive... She's always saying it's fine but I doubt she'd be fine if Sumin actually left her for Seju. She's probably guessing Sumin has some scars left from previous relationships that she can't move from but does she actually sense Sumin didn't "give her her heart" completely? She's not asking important questions and that will make it more painful later on. I'm not sure what to think.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Is kanojo the type to fall for that? By what you revealed about her until now, I can somehow imagine her only rolling her eyes when you try a puppy dog pout on her. xD

Lmfao... hardcore.

She got that from her dad. xD As much as I despise the man, I will at least admit he did a swell job in raising his daughter.

I'm in the same boat whenever it comes to loved ones and health-related issues. Even if it's minor, I get worried.

Lol. #TeamWorrywarts /offers high five/

Anything major I'm inwardly a mess and outwardly unable to express anything lol... Damn tear ducts do not function properly. Though I can faint, apparently. I hate hospitals; last time I was in one I fainted. I guess it's not a bad place to faint if you have to faint lol.

That's true, I guess. xD I hate the feeling you get after you wake up from having fainted. I passed out once when I hit my head in that train crash 11 years ago. I felt so disoriented and confused when I woke up and I didn't feel my body for a few moments. Dx But that was the only time I ever passed out in my life. I guess I don't faint easily. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Is kanojo the type to fall for that? By what you revealed about her until now, I can somehow imagine her only rolling her eyes when you try a puppy dog pout on her. xD

Lol not talking about kanojo at the moment. I'm out of town until tomorrow. But I did get my best friend and her two housemates quite sick. I'm feeling better now and cooking up a big pot of chicken soup for them and all that...

As you figured, puppy faces do not work on kanojo. She knows all my tricks by now that pretty much nothing but booze, sex, and sincere romantic gestures will actually work on her lol...

Lmfao... hardcore.

She got that from her dad. xD As much as I despise the man, I will at least admit he did a swell job in raising his daughter.

#SilverLinings

I'm in the same boat whenever it comes to loved ones and health-related issues. Even if it's minor, I get worried.

Lol. #TeamWorrywarts /offers high five/

I'm on a lot of teams because of this thread haha

Anything major I'm inwardly a mess and outwardly unable to express anything lol... Damn tear ducts do not function properly. Though I can faint, apparently. I hate hospitals; last time I was in one I fainted. I guess it's not a bad place to faint if you have to faint lol.

That's true, I guess. xD I hate the feeling you get after you wake up from having fainted. I passed out once when I hit my head in that train crash 11 years ago. I felt so disoriented and confused when I woke up and I didn't feel my body for a few moments. Dx But that was the only time I ever passed out in my life. I guess I don't faint easily. xD

It's the only time I've fainted but it wasn't a great experience. Very disoriented as I was coming back from being out.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

As you figured, puppy faces do not work on kanojo. She knows all my tricks by now that pretty much nothing but booze, sex, and sincere romantic gestures will actually work on her lol...

I can relate to that. xD

#SilverLinings

/sighs/ True, true. You know, sometimes I wish the world could just be black and white. I think it'd make this entire feelings and emotions sitch a whole lot less complicated.

I think I'm in Seju's Bottom Buddies and Team Worrywarts...and maybe Team Shameless sometimes. xD Were there even more? I can only recall those.

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 2:24PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I can relate to that. xD

xD we never had this conversation.

#SilverLinings

/sighs/ True, true. You know, sometimes I wish the world could just be black and white. I think it'd make this entire feelings and emotions sitch a whole lot less complicated.

And more boring :P

I think I'm in Seju's Bottom Buddies and Team Worrywarts...and maybe Team Shameless sometimes. xD Were there even more? I can only recall those.

Maybe I should have said hashtags. #SejusBottomBuddies #TeamWorrywarts #TeamShameless #HornyGirlsfriendsFTW #BottomPride #WeveMadeALotOfThese

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Maybe I should have said hashtags. #SejusBottomBuddies #TeamWorrywarts #TeamShameless #HornyGirlsfriendsFTW #BottomPride #WeveMadeALotOfThese

I think teams is great!!
What is #WeveMadeALotOfThese though?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I think teams is great!!
What is #WeveMadeALotOfThese though?

As in #WeveMadeALotOfThese hashtags

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I mean I can relate to the feeling when cheap tricks won't work on your girlfriend. xD

Meh. And I guess we wouldn't have all those sweet, dramatic yuri mangas if there weren't any gray shades. Can you imagine Sasameki Koto or Octave without all the angst? xD

...I think #HornyGirlfriendsFTW was even my creation, wasn't it? ...God, I really need to work on my memory. >_<

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I mean I can relate to the feeling when cheap tricks won't work on your girlfriend. xD

I know that's what you're saying. I'm saying that if kanojo says anything on the matter, I never admitted to having tried a cheap trick or two :P only one that still works for sure is I can put my head on her lap and sigh and I get an automatic head massage. Tofu-san likes head massages.

Meh. And I guess we wouldn't have all those sweet, dramatic yuri mangas if there weren't any gray shades. Can you imagine Sasameki Koto or Octave without all the angst? xD

Precisely. Oo you're an Octave fan. I can't think of a couple with a greater disparity in their likability lol.

...I think #HornyGirlfriendsFTW was even my creation, wasn't it? ...God, I really need to work on my memory. >_<

Lol yes #HornyGirlfriendsFTW and #TeamWorrywarts are both yours.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh my, the thread went quiet after the afternoon. Hello, hello and Su is your pic of Yoruichi? Fanart? Best Bleach character :) And second gayest Bleach character. The gayest is her girlfriend, Soi-fon :P

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Tofu
Are u okay now?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Wish me luck, guys. Tomorrow I'm gonna nail those s*** exams. (#ಠ益ಠ)

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Good luck Azai. You can do it! Team Shameless will shame all those exams for you. They will get so embarrassed that they bare every answer to you.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 1:20AM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Gambatte!!!

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azaaaiiiii..
Sure u can, dude... /massaging yr shoulders/

Ganbatte!!!!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Are u okay now?

I'm fine; why wouldn't I be?

pervy understudy

Kick some ass! Jiayou jiayou!!! (Mandarin equivalent of ganbatte :P)

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 6:51AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Are u okay now?

I'm fine; why wouldn't I be?

Woww... u heal quite fast..
How many persons u made caught yr cold?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Hello, hello and Su is your pic of Yoruichi? Fanart? Best Bleach character :)

I'm Lin dammit! Dx Liiiin! D'x One weekend of my love spending time on here and you people forget who I am... /mumbles incoherent curses/ xD

But yeah, that's Yoruichi. I didn't continue watching Bleach after Aizen was defeated, but I agree. Yoruichi is the best character!

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I'm Lin dammit! Dx Liiiin! D'x One weekend of my love spending time on here and you people forget who I am...

Come forth, my trusty servant, and let them feel my burning wrath!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm Lin dammit! Dx Liiiin! D'x One weekend of my love spending time on here and you people forget who I am...

∑(゚Д゚) Lin, we are sorry!
Fried tofu-san, are you okay?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

∑(゚Д゚) Lin, we are sorry!
Fried tofu-san, are you okay?

Ahaha... no white tofu anymore... xD
I still need ketchup for fried tofu

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 10:50AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.