Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

rainy
do you stare that hard that you'd get slapped? XD I for one don't especially mind when people stare unless they do it too much and it makes me embarrassed XD

It would be too rude for that fine ass not to get stared at.
assloverhere

tbh... I like faces a lot more... honestly! :)
Ah but yeah; that's not bad at all either ;)

Lol, because I finally agree with Faylicia over something like this. xD

Yeah right?! like I never really stare at a girls butt... BUT listen this outrageous thing! when my crush found out I liked her she went like "so that's why she was always staring at my butt!" a friend overheard her so that's why I know, she didn't say it in front of me but yeah... that was mean I didn't actually, I just stared at her but sometimes I'd try not to stare at her face because I didn't want her to take notice. But I also stared when she had her back turned even though I couldn't see her face... The only times I did stare at her butt was when she was sliding her hands across it for some weird reason (probably to check if she had her phone in her back pocket? >.>)

Do.not.stare.with.bare.eyes..
She may not realize, but others will..
Unless u decide to play all out, dont..

Btw, its torturing trying not to see someone u wanna see so much.. i feel u (T^T)

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 10:01PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Haha. You really love eating those delicious fruits. Do you live alone? I don't feel any other presence in the same room as you at all.

I dont live alone.. i live in my fam home. Its not common to live alone here, unless u in work different city or get married..

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 10:01PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Yeah right?! like I never really stare at a girls butt... BUT listen this outrageous thing! when my crush found out I liked her she went like "so that's why she was always staring at my butt!" a friend overheard her so that's why I know, she didn't say it in front of me but yeah... that was mean I didn't actually, I just stared at her but sometimes I'd try not to stare at her face because I didn't want her to take notice. But I also stared when she had her back turned even though I couldn't see her face... The only times I did stare at her butt was when she was sliding her hands across it for some weird reason (probably to check if she had her phone in her back pocket? >.>)

Lol. Fay was mistaken for a perv.
Unless I'm actively flirting, I don't really stare at people. I steal some glances though. I'm usually smitten by a cute face ;)

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365 i think my moon has followed you to Indonesia. I have not seen it for a while now. If you carefully look outside you might see two moons lol.

Silly....
Its so bright outside...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365 i think my moon has followed you to Indonesia. I have not seen it for a while now. If you carefully look outside you might see two moons lol.

Silly....
Its so bright outside...

Silly you too. I meant look for them at night. Haha.

lolz... The moon doesnt appear in front of Rainy.. XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay

Unless I'm actively flirting, I don't really stare at people. I steal some glances though. I'm usually smitten by a cute face ;)

See... expert's advise...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

hahahahah... you n your imagination..
I can see stars in bright night.. but not many.. i love stars..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

There is not even one star in my sky! Darn it.
What do travelers usually go to Indonesia for?

Our culture, our smile (:D) , scenery, adventure, culinary, etc... depends on what kind of traveler u are...
Indonesia has many ethnics with their own culture.. what u find in one place is different from other..

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 10:28PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Our culture, our smile (:D) , scenery, adventure, culinary, etc... depends on what kind of traveler u are...
Indonesia has many ethnics with their own culture.. what u find in one place is different from other..

Cool. I like the mountains. Traveling to sight seeing the mountains is what i love the most. However, i don't want to go use the woods as bathroom. Hahaha.

U can do mountain hiking in Bali... i never did, as i dont think i hv good stamina...

hahaha... Why? They say when nature calls, u cant help it but do it in the woods..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Only an hour left to my birthday, whee!

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Well, happy birthday to you moderator. May you have a happy and healthy life forever.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Can I say Happy Birthday in advance??
I dont think u'll come back an hour later or i'll remember it..
Btw, u already have birthday in my place...

Well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEZ CHAN........

WISH U THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!! CHEERS....

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Cool. I like the mountains. Traveling to sight seeing the mountains is what i love the most. However, i don't want to go use the woods as bathroom. Hahaha.

U can do mountain hiking in Bali... i never did, as i dont think i hv good stamina...

hahaha... Why? They say when nature calls, u cant help it but do it in the woods..

Still i cannot do it. It won't come out even if i try.at the most critical time of my life haha. Believe me i tried once and it didn't work.

I am in worst shape than you. I am the slowest walker. I thought only tall people can walk fast but no. Even old and short people can walk faster than me. I walk slow like a turtle.

Well i have no idea how slow is yr slow... :D
Why is that??

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well...

You can't wish me happy birthday in advance, because it's almost over.

Well, you can wish it for next year I suppose.

And tomorrow will be my unbirthday of course.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Just say everyone always walk pass me and i cannot catch up unless they slow down for me. Haha or maybe i should blame my type of shoes.

just how high are the heels? XD

i am burning here. It's not even hot but my stupid body temperature is driving me crazy. Ok i am turn the fan on eve though it's not even time to turn it on yet.

loz... i dont think we have that kind of conversation that would make u feel hot...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Well...

You can't wish me happy birthday in advance, because it's almost over.

Well, you can wish it for next year I suppose.

And tomorrow will be my unbirthday of course.

(>////<) wotttt???? i made mistake??? Well, it was kinda ambiguous for me...
but there are several minutes left... XD We can still celebrate it...
Remind me again, Nez chan... i have bad memory...

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 11:16PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

My work shoes are not high. Maybe 1 inch.

So why??

Hahaha..my stupid body always get hot like being grilled lol when spring comes. I wanna wrap if not freeze my upper body with ice haha.

Hahaha.. sounds strange for me...
well u are free to take off yr clothes.. i mean, no body see :D

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm just slow i guess haha.

Lozs... then dont blame the shoes..

Being naked won't help. That is why i turned the fan now to cool my back hear off. If there is a person sleeping next to me i will definitely kick that person out lol.

Maybe u havent tried?

Are you at home now? Going anywhere today?

No i am working, but definitely not as busy as before... Its Saturday after all...
Hasnt decided anything.. depends on its gonna be raining or not.. XD

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 11:39PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Happy birthday, Nezchan. Wishing you another year of productive lurking.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 11:39PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Happy Birthday to you ♪♪♪
Happy Birthday to you~~~ ♪♪
Happy Birthday dear Nez-chan ♪♪
Happy Birthday to youuuu~~ ♪♪
^-^

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Back from work and I see that it's Nezchans birthday! Happy birthday gurl!!~ ^ ^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm just slow i guess haha.

Lozs... then dont blame the shoes..

Being naked won't help. That is why i turned the fan now to cool my back hear off. If there is a person sleeping next to me i will definitely kick that person out lol.

Maybe u havent tried?

Are you at home now? Going anywhere today?

No i am working, but definitely not as busy as before... Its Saturday after all...
Hasnt decided anything.. depends on its gonna be raining or not.. XD

Nope. I am blaming the shoes and i am blaming spring. Hahaha. I can blame them becase they cannot talk.

I see. Are you working with other people today or just yourself in a corner?

bahahaha... you just blame anything which cant fight u back...

i hope i can work alone in my corner... working on my own pace...
but no... i work as part of team... always... T^T

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeah. I can't blame you because you can totally say something back. Not that you have anything to do with them hahaha. I like to blame you if i can. I would like to try arguing with you one day. It would be fun.

B-but i am bad at arguing...

Too bad you can't work in your little corner like how you eat you breakfast by yourself in your little corner at home. Working with others can be fun too. Since you like to stare at cute ladies, you can stare if you work with them.

It's administrative office only.. our personnel around 12 persons only (3 females only), and i am the only single here ;D Staring is not sth i can do here...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I can identify with the "naked won't help" thing. All that means is I've got skin touching skin and getting more sweaty.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Yeah. I can't blame you because you can totally say something back. Not that you have anything to do with them hahaha. I like to blame you if i can. I would like to try arguing with you one day. It would be fun.

B-but i am bad at arguing...

Oh you are bad at arguing huh? So i'll end up arguing with myself? How boring! Hahaha...

I am. But u arguing with yrself has been proven interesting... i allow u to make another history again. One whole page for u only..

Too bad you can't work in your little corner like how you eat you breakfast by yourself in your little corner at home. Working with others can be fun too. Since you like to stare at cute ladies, you can stare if you work with them.

It's administrative office only.. our personnel around 12 persons only (3 females only), and i am the only single here ;D Staring is not sth i can do here...

Too bad there are no cute single ladies for you to stare at. Well, don't be too sad. In my team i am also the only one that is single. Most of them are married. And there are no cute guys are girls.

Hahahaha.. poor us... thats why we need vacation..

To reply you must either login or sign up.