Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

but Draglin is a good girl

You've never seen her on her period. She takes PMS to a whole new level. >_<

... My mind just imagined dragon pussy sized tampons. Oh my lawd, brain. Stahp it!

most animals don't have periods thoughhhhh >.>

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

but Draglin is a good girl

You've never seen her on her period. She takes PMS to a whole new level. >_<

... My mind just imagined dragon pussy sized tampons. Oh my lawd, brain. Stahp it!

I died xD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Fay:
Not watched the video yet, but a little hint: Su's an alpha top. I let your mind fill in the blanks. ^_^;; xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh, I am, I am. Sometimes I just wish she would give me a little more time to adapt, not just drag me off somewhere and suddenly start stripping me. I mean, sometimes she gets started in the most random of moments and I'm all like "Oh, we're doing it? Oh, okay then." xD

so it´s not like this?

Wtf is this shit hahahaha.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh, I am, I am. Sometimes I just wish she would give me a little more time to adapt, not just drag me off somewhere and suddenly start stripping me. I mean, sometimes she gets started in the most random of moments and I'm all like "Oh, we're doing it? Oh, okay then." xD

so it´s not like this?

I don't know, what lesbian sex is like supposed to these women >.<
I must confess I didn't have that expectation but I didn't expect the reality either.

joined Mar 8, 2014

@Fay:
Not watched the video yet, but a little hint: Su's an alpha top. I let your mind fill in the blanks. ^_^;; xD

I kind of guessed that >.> th-that was not what the video was about >.>

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

@Fay:

Fay I don't know about you but i'm too afraud to open any links posted by Dofu or Lin.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

so it´s not like this?

I must confess I didn't have that expectation but I didn't expect the reality either.

I can just look at kanojo for a little too long and she'll have my clothes off, so that whole video is foreign to me lol.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

so it´s not like this?

I can just look at kanojo for a little too long and she'll have my clothes off, so that whole video is foreign to me lol.

Lol. This is definitely the Bottom Clan.

joined Mar 8, 2014

@Fay:

Fay I don't know about you but i'm too afraud to open any links posted by Dofu or Lin.

it's SFW!!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

so it´s not like this?

Lol. This is definitely the Bottom Clan.

#BottomPride #TeamShameless

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Watched the vid and I have to agree with Dofu. This...isn't how it works for Su and me either. xD

#HornyGirlfriendsFTW

joined Mar 8, 2014

Watched the vid and I have to agree with Dofu. This...isn't how it works for Su and me either. xD

#HornyGirlfriendsFTW

oh okay, for a moment there I thought that's how it was gonna be and I was like "ugh >.>"

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

#HornyGirlfriendsFTW

oh okay, for a moment there I thought that's how it was gonna be and I was like "ugh >.>"

The video is clearly satire. Don't take anything like that too seriously lol.

Also / high five / Lin

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 6:43PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

#HornyGirlfriendsFTW

yeah I know but I heard a lot of rumors that lesbian relationships become boring like that >.>
hey now that we're talking about this I have some questions... >.> I know it's not very common among women to practice safe sex (and honestly it seems too gimmicky >.>)... but isn't it okay to have unsafe sex if you're in a committed relationship?

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 6:47PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

yeah I know but I heard a lot of rumors that lesbian relationships become boring like that >.>

Any relationship can become boring if you let it.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Fay

I think what the video is meant to show is a comedic case of LBD (lesbian bed death), which is a complete and utter myth, that isn't actually thing and thus shouldn't be believed by anyone. :-)

/high fives Dofu/

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 6:50PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I know it's not very common among women to practice safe sex (and honestly it seems too gimmicky >.>)... but isn't it okay to have unsafe sex if you're in a committed relationship?

Don't mix partners and toys. That's just gross. Otherwise, to be totally honest, even at the most whore-ish periods of my life, I've never used a dental dam. I mean that's just the least sexy thing ever. I've tasted a grape flavored one and it was like eating a balloon.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Same with gloves. I'm not going to put on rubber gloves every time I'm about to finger my girlfriend. I wanna get her off, not perform a gyn exam on her. /rolls eyes/ I mean, sure. Safe sex is important and all, even if you can't get pregnant. But I believe the safest you can actually get even without ridiculous safe sex methods is to simply be strict with your personal hygiene and go see a gynecologist on a regular basis just to really be on the safe side. I've done it that way ever since I started having sex and my south regions have remained perfectly healthy ever since.

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 7:13PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Any relationship can become boring if you let it.

Yeah, I see a lot of married people nowadays that are like that. My parents were not like that though... >.> not at all..........
I'll tell you a secret...
when I was around 11 my dad was having an affair with his secretary (or maybe he went all the way after my mom left but I don't know...). They were arguing all the time about it literally... But their relationship was not boring compared to other couples I had seen; it was full of drama... Anyway... when I was 11 I was a very naive little girl... I thought people only had sex when they wanted to have children and that it was weird to do that if you didn't... 'cause like... I was young, you know >.> it seemed gross to me... But one night I heard my parents >< I heard a LOT of details...
Next day I don't remember how but I told my mom I had heart them and I was really confused and she explained me and I was like "oh, okay, so it's not gross?" (XD ahah ^-^''') and then I was like... "why was dad spanking you?" (omg I don't wanna remember this but it's so funny XD) and she went like "I didn't really like it either but he wanted to so..." omg... >.<
Anyway they did separate though because my dad was acting too suspicious and after two years we found out the secretary had keys to his house... also he had women's stuff in his house so >.>
A bit unrelated but... they never got a divorce but my dad wants one now... I think he might want to marry someone else (like not for sure but maybe)... maybe he left someone pregnant or something... >.> I seriously don't have a problem with marrying again (obviously!) but like, he's too old to have more children... he's 55 already... And it's a bit of a long story but after 12 I hardly saw my dad at all like two times a year and after 14 I didn't see him at all until I was 17... I've only seen him for 4 weeks in total in 2 years... I honestly would feel kind of uncomfortable with it...
I know I can't turn back time or anything and even if I did I wasn't responsible for anything in order to change it... I mean my childhood was fine but I must admit I went through some unpleasant things when I was 11-17, whether it was conservative people in the village in Cyprus, issues with my dad, generally having issues with myself when I was 12-15... (I was kind of very shy back then)... I was very sensitive from a young age and I would sometimes feel some lack of affection from my parents, well mostly from my mom, but you know my mom was affectionate but she was also really strict a lot of times... my dad was just neutral; he was affectionate in his own way... he just did funny stuff and took me out (but after I was 6 he was too lazy...)... I'm not sure... if all these things have sort of made me have some issues in general... and like craving affection... sometimes too badly... But on the other hand I don't like to be very affectionate towards my parents... I wonder if I sort of unconsciously ended up having a grudge against them that turned into a repulsion... especially with my mom (my dad just hugs me when he sees me and when he leaves anyway...), but I can say definitely kind of cringe hugging her :/
But I'm not sure it's a problem... I mean I don't go crazy for affection and I don't have an issue where I end up doing dumb things to get it from people I don't even like. I always had a weird desire to be affectionate with certain specific women since a young age (>.>) and now it definitely happens when I like them but sometimes it happens when I'm slightly or moderately attracted to them also... and this is uncommon but sometimes towards girls I'm straight for it can happen occasionally; though it's definitely different and the way I hug them is really like... sisterly but I get kind of weird emotional and want to cling to someone. I don't feel it so much with guys but I'm sort of try not to because if I did that to a guy they'd definitely get the wrong idea or I'd lead them on and I don't want that >.>
But yeah! I don't know! what do you think!?
omg I wasn't planning to say all this... it just...
happened... >.>

joined Mar 8, 2014

Same with gloves. I'm not going to put on rubber gloves every time I'm about to finger my girlfriend. I wanna get her off, not perform a gyn exam on her. /rolls eyes/ I mean, sure. Safe sex is important and all, even if you can't get pregnant. But I believe the safest you can actually get even without ridiculous safe sex methods is to simply be strict with your personal hygiene and go see a gynecologist on a regular basis just to really be on the safe side. I've done it that way ever since I started having sex and my south regions have remained perfectly healthy ever since.

omg, thank you :)
this useful ^-^
yeah, I thought it was ridiculous too... all those sites telling you to do that...
whisper I've never been to a gynecologist... >.> I'm really scared... well.. I don't have any reason to f-for the moment... well you could argue you always do have a reason >.> but lets not do that ^-^''''''''''

joined Jan 13, 2016

Faylicia you are quite an interesting person. Glad to see you were able to ask all sort of questions.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning, Ladies

Brb later.. ;*

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

But yeah! I don't know! what do you think!?

I have a hunch. But I'm not sure. Mind sharing a bit more about your mother? If it's not too much to ask, obviously.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Anyone is planning to do any real traveling?

To reply you must either login or sign up.