Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

And it rains and rains and rains and rains.... /sighs/ Typical April. One day he makes you feel like summer's about to be there, the next it's like you're in the middle of autumn.

Good afternoon, girls. :-)

Hi, Lin
Can i borrow that top? XD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

What do you mean how much $850 is to me? If you are thinking about spending 850 on a pair of shoes then i think you are crazy. Haha

I mean how long i can live with that amount there?

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

What do you mean how much $850 is to me? If you are thinking about spending 850 on a pair of shoes then i think you are crazy. Haha

Let me see me alone i spend about 300 on food a month. Assuming you already have a place to stay for free maybe 850 can last you up to 3 months just on food only. If you eat good food all the time i say could be less. You wanna come here?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Let me see me alone i spend about 300 on food a month. Assuming you already have a place to stay for free maybe 850 can last you up to 3 months just on food only. If you eat good food all the time i say could be less. You wanna come here?

Wait, spending 300 is a tight budget? Or its so so?
If i live there i shouldve had a job.
How much u think i can earn, assumming i am a fresh graduation? Lets try on adm work?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Forgot to say it also depends on which part of the US you are at. Some the cost of living is more expensive than others.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Can i borrow that top? XD

NO!
Argh. And there we go. Stuck in my head again. Goddammit, Rainy. Dx
Rainy, are you planning on relocating to the US or something?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Wait, spending 300 is a tight budget? Or its so so?
If i live there i shouldve had a job.
How much u think i can earn, assumming i am a fresh graduation? Lets try on adm work?

I don't eat out a lot or care much about expensive food. I like having a simple life eating simple food. As i mentioned to you earlier i am good with just a bowl of rice with water. Hahaha.

I see a lot of $13 an hour admin job. I also see some paying about 46k annually. I'm talking about Minnesota only.

So are you thinking about coming here?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

NO!

Hahaha... xD u failed to stick the song inside my head..
Nope just curious to know...

I don't eat out a lot or care much about expensive food. I like having a simple life eating simple food. As i mentioned to you earlier i am good with just a bowl of rice with water. Hahaha.

Well is 300 enough for nutritious food? Rice and water is a no no..

joined Jan 13, 2016

NO!

Hahaha... xD u failed to stick the song inside my head..
Nope just curious to know...

Well is 300 enough for nutritious food? Rice and water is a no no..

Haha. When i am at work i do buy good food; when i'm at home i just eat whatever. Rice with water without meat or other side dish tastes good too.
For me 300 -350 is enough. I don't buy much to put inside my fridge because i won't eat them all and they usually get rotten.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I am listening to Journey.. A nice old song... always love it...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy365 you have not answered my question. You have a twin? Earlier you said your twin was coming.

No i dont hv any twin.... lolz.. just metaphor..
Its raining here with a lot of thunder n lightning...
Still, i ♡ rain..

I see a lot of $13 an hour admin job. I also see some paying about 46k annually. I'm talking about Minnesota only.

Wow thats a good pay... u sure its for fresh graduation?

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 8:33AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy365 you have not answered my question. You have a twin? Earlier you said your twin was coming.

No i dont hv any twin.... lolz.. just metaphor..
Its raining here with a lot of thunder n lightning...
Still, i ♡ rain..

Too bad. I was pretty excited that you might have a twin. It would be so cool.

How can you love the rain? I absolutely don't like when it rains. I like when it is quiet and cool. When it rains it's humid and noisy.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Just got a call from the hospital. Apparently, Su caught a cold and I won't be allowed to visit her for a few days. /sighs/

I like when it is quiet and cool.

Agreed. I really like it when it's cool, windy and the sky is gray, but no rain. Rain is just....urgh. >_<

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 8:37AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

How can you love the rain? I absolutely don't like when it rains. I like when it is quiet and cool. When it rains it's humid and noisy.

Bc i live in a country with tropical climate? :D
But the sound of rain is calming...

Just got a call from the hospital. Apparently, Su caught a cold and I won't be allowed to visit her for a few days. /sighs/

Awww.. Sorry to hear that.. T^T

joined Jan 13, 2016

$13 an hour won't do you much if you have debts to pay. Single people get taxed the most if you are married with another person making $13 an hour then i think you guys can have an ok life. Remember tax tax tax... You get taxed on federal, state, city, county, and more taxes. 46k hmmm maybe for those with higher education and more experiences.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Agreed. I really like it when it's cool, windy and the sky is gray, but no rain. Rain is just....urgh. >_<

:D
But i always its romantic when its raining...
Riding my motor cycle under rain feels so childish n free...

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 8:44AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I like when it is quiet and cool.

Sorry to hear that. Can you call or text her? Having a cold really sucks.

I guess we are similar on how we prefer the weather and temperature lol.

joined Jan 13, 2016

:D
But i always its romantic when its raining...
Riding my motor cycle under rain feel so childish n free...

Wow. Are you another romantic person?
And it's cool you can ride a motorcle. I gotta see that.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Awww.. Sorry to hear that.. T^T

Sometimes i wonder how bad it is when you have cold...
I mean i catch cold twice - three times a year.. Unless its a very bad cold, we still go to the office. We dont go to the doctor or hospital too.. just take cold medicine, and its fine...

But in manga, they make as if cold is a very big deal ... is that the same there? No offense, just pure curiousity..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

$13 an hour won't do you much if you have debts to pay.

What kind of debt? Dyou mean for education fee?

Single people get taxed the most if you are married with another person making $13 an hour then i think you guys can have an ok life.

Dyou mean it better if you are married as it will lessen the tax?

Remember tax tax tax... You get taxed on federal, state, city, county, and more taxed

Hahaha... multiple taxes are scawy..
So, if you manage to earn 3000 per month, how many u can have a clean take home pay?

I dont think im a romantic person, i just ♡ rain...

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 9:08AM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

@Mvl:
Due to Su being plugged on to a very sensitive device, that monitors her heart function 24/7, she isn't allowed to have a mobile phone, since it could disturb the machine's mechanisms. :-( That's why I said chances of her actually showing up here again before June are basically non-existent.

@Rainy:
It usually isn't a big deal at all. Lots of Germans catch colds throughout the year and they usually just suck it up and even still go to work while being sick. They're hardcore like that. xD But for Su it's a different story. Every time she gets sick, the process of her body fighting off the illness puts an unnecessary amount of strain on her. She takes really long to recover.

joined Jan 13, 2016

$13 an hour won't do you much if you have debts to pay.

What kind of debt? Dyou mean for education fee?

Debts are such as student or car loans. Then there is credit card haha.

Single people get taxed the most if you are married with another person making $13 an hour then i think you guys can have an ok life.

Dyou mean it better if you are married as it will lessen the tax?

Two salaries are better than one. To me married couple get less taxed. If you have children you pay even less taxes.

Remember tax tax tax... You get taxed on federal, state, city, county, and more taxed

Hahaha... multiple taxes are scawy..
So, if you manage to earn 3000 per month, how many u can have a clean take home pay?

You might get to see about $1900 to 2000.

I dont think im a romantic person, i just ♡ rain...

Hehehe i see. When my brother-in-law and my sister were still dating he always sent her 2 dozen of roses that cost over $200 on Valentine's Day. I thought it was a waste of money.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

@Mvl:
Due to Su being plugged on to a very sensitive device, that monitors her heart function 24/7, she isn't allowed to have a mobile phone, since it could disturb the machine's mechanisms. :-( That's why I said chances of her actually showing up here again before June are basically non-existent.

And the device remains there altough u go to out, like in the garden?

@Rainy:
It usually isn't a big deal at all. Lots of Germans catch colds throughout the year and they usually just suck it up and even still go to work while being sick. They're hardcore like that. xD But for Su it's a different story. Every time she gets sick, the process of her body fighting off the illness puts an unnecessary amount of strain on her. She takes really long to recover.

So the restriction is more bc Su needs more rest? I though bc they dont want u to catch her cold.. Well both are make sense though..

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Gonna quickly take Jacky for a walk before the rain starts up again. BRB!

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Mvl:

@Rainy:

I just hope Su gets better soon. It can be super boring just staring at the ceiling.

To reply you must either login or sign up.