Forum › Pan de Peace! discussion

joined Jul 20, 2011

The bittersweetness of being partners in failure.

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pan_de_peace_ch03
So that's the names of her boobs!

A55
joined Feb 20, 2016

Ahh, I'm so happy to see a new chapter of this! Bread 4koma is best 4koma.

Vivid%20strike!%20-%2001
joined Apr 1, 2013

aawww yeeast

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I am totally in agreement with this chapter. Hand-made is really the only way to go.

Not that no-knead artisan bread isn't good too, I made some of that just this morning.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Everything's just fluffy.... feeling, bread, this manga... soooo fluffy :)

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I am totally in agreement with this chapter. Hand-made is really the only way to go.

Not that no-knead artisan bread isn't good too, I made some of that just this morning.

And where is our share? D:

joined Jul 20, 2011

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pan_de_peace_ch03
So that's the names of her boobs!

Fuwa and Fuyu, right?

aawww yeeast

I see what you did there.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And where is our share? D:

No delivery, eat-in service only.

If you ain't here, you ain't gettin' none. Nor the hand-kneaded whole wheat-oatmeal bread I make for toast on the weekends.

You know, I'm getting in the mood for bagels. Might pick up something to go on them and have them for breakfasts next week.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Indeed, this is the most inspiring series!

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

I unironically want more food manga. Wish the anime had been better

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The anime suffered from being a 1:1 adaptation; had it been longer and able to take some liberties, it probably would have worked out better. Frankly(but not disparagingly), this is an incredibly vapid manga, comparable to the results of taking a vanilla eromanga and ripping out the sex(and sure enough, this seems to be emily's only non-H work).

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I kinda wish the manga translation continued. The anime wasn't too good but it wasn't too bad either.

The anime suffered from being a 1:1 adaptation; had it been longer and able to take some liberties, it probably would have worked out better. Frankly(but not disparagingly), this is an incredibly vapid manga, comparable to the results of taking a vanilla eromanga and ripping out the sex(and sure enough, this seems to be emily's only non-H work).

WAIT SHE DOES H?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.