Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm really confused about what is going on in this chapter. What the hell was this in the end? It's confusing because the flashbacks are supposed to have a black background, not simply a black text box. Tbhis usually means the scene happens now, but the black text means they are thinkinng of something from the past.
But that would mean that Sumin and Seju slept together now, but I don't think this would go so far as her cheating on Sungji.
Also she met themole guy? The hell...I wonder why she didn't pursue him when he marked her with a sword.

I'm pretty sure none of the people are actually in Sumin's apartment in current time. She's just seeing them there with her.

Also pretty sure Sumin is a nymphomaniac lol

There's something close to 10 non-Sungji/Seju sexual partners depicted in this chapter, which presumably happened throughout the 10 years between breaking up with Seju and getting together with Sungji. Doesn't seem like that many, even if you tack on a few more (there are some we've seen previously that aren't shown here). Still could totally be a nympho.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

my heart, my heart, I'm not lookinf at the whole thing I swear

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Lately, the writing seems to be all over the place. What the chapter! But it's fun to read since it becomes impossible to guess what's gonna happen next or which Team's gonna end game.

Thiaguinho
Yes, will post them to the wdtfs_art's thread.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lately, the writing seems to be all over the place. What the chapter! But it's fun to read since it becomes impossible to guess what's gonna happen next or which Team's gonna end game.

I think that's what they're trying to do. Because it was so obvious TeamBlonde was endgame from the start, so now they make things a little more interesting.

But, since this has already started I still believe my first impression of them. Even if Sungji is the purest character, her and Sumin seem to have some significant differences. Not because of the age, but their mentality. Also Sumin is pretty messed up, could Sungji really handle all of this baggage, especially longterm?
To me it seems that's it's hard for her to let go of Seju. I mean, she could move on, but I don't think that she will ever feel indifferent towards her. And this is why Sungji and Sumin is still not 100% right for me. Because would it be ok to be with Sungji, while deep down she still has feelings for Seju?

joined Mar 8, 2014

I think that's what they're trying to do. Because it was so obvious TeamBlonde was endgame from the start, so now they make things a little more interesting.

But, since this has already started I still believe my first impression of them. Even if Sungji is the purest character, her and Sumin seem to have some significant differences. Not because of the age, but their mentality. Also Sumin is pretty messed up, could Sungji really handle all of this baggage, especially longterm?
To me it seems that's it's hard for her to let go of Seju. I mean, she could move on, but I don't think that she will ever feel indifferent towards her. And this is why Sungji and Sumin is still not 100% right for me. Because would it be ok to be with Sungji, while deep down she still has feelings for Seju?

yeah... ;_; something seems... wrong... I guess it might be a healing story for Seju and Sungji after all... it slightly hinting to be that way I hope it's not!! >.<
We still have to clear up why Sumin is so concerned with Seju; maybe she has trouble letting go of the past more than actually wanting to be with Seju and also feeling like she's losing her security but not realizing that now she can feel safe with Sungji... Anyway >.> I don't care... I didn't see much of what Sungji did but she seemed a bit like... mad... >.>

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I personally still don't believe that Sungji could handle all the Sumin's messes in long term, but maybe it's just because Sungji's character development is a bit too slow? And yes, Sumin herself has not even made up her mind yet whether she still wants Seju or not. Sumin has got a full privilege to decide the ending, but she ......, sign. However, I doubt Gaji would be brave enough to make Sumin break up with Sungji and go back to Seju, TeamBlonde fans sure would burn her house and TeamPink fans wouldn't even bother to help call firefighters.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 10:44AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I personally still don't believe that Sungji could handle all the Sumin's messes in long term, but maybe it's just because Sungji's character development is a bit too slow? And yes, Sumin herself has not even made up her mind yet whether she still wants Seju or not. Sumin has got a full privilege to decide the ending, but she ......, sign. However, I doubt Gaji would be brave enough to make Sumin break up with Sungji and go back to Seju, TeamBlonde fans sure would burn her house and TeamPink fans wouldn't even bother to help call firefighters.

XD

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

However, I doubt Gaji would be brave enough to make Sumin break up with Sungji and go back to Seju, TeamBlonde fans sure would burn her house and TeamPink fans wouldn't even bother to help call firefighters.

That's true though lol. Because we have been preparing ourselves for the worst all this time, and if anything happens, it will take TeamBlonde by surprise for sure.
The situation is pretty fucked up now though.

When I first read wdtfs quickly (back in November), I didn't understand what was going on exactly. I thought Seju wasn't so important and I was like, why do they show her so much? And I wanted Sumin to stop seeing her and go with Sungji lol. Because I didn't even know the black backgrounds were past and it was confusing. But then when I realised what was going on, I got hooked.

At this point I think I will be able to handle evrything, except Seju dying. It is possible since Sumin doesn't seem able to let her go...

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 10:55AM

joined Jan 17, 2016

Sumin will not breakup with sungi and return to seju on her own ..as you said team blonde will be angry but.... if this is indeed a seju /sumin healing story and sumin is indeed still in love with seju then sungi will find out and she will be the one who tells sumin to let her go and go back to seju ...its the only way gaji will pull this of without fanwars

And i agree i will never support tream blonde knowing that sumin still has feeling for seju
Or maybe i'm just team pink kkkkkk

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 10:59AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Sumin will not breakup with sungi and return to seju on her own ..as you said team blonde will be angry but.... if this is indeed a seju /sumin healing story and sumin is indeed still in love with seju then sungi will find out and she will be the one who tells sumin to let her go and go back to seju ...its the only way gaji will pull this of without fanwars

This seems pretty spot on.

Something's been brewing with all the Seju family stuff that we still haven't seen. Really hard to tell how that's going to work into Seju x Sumin.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 11:05AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

This seems pretty spot on.

Hm, maybe but it seems kind of predictable? Plus it would have to happen at the very end because Sungji can't become irrelevant. But I doubt this is going to happen... it's going to be very "meh" and Sungji's going to seem like a Mary Sue. Well, depends on how she does it; if she's really nice about she is going to seem weird/unrealistic. But it seems kind of weird to make a 'healing story' and to just trample all over the character who literally did nothing to hurt anyone... It would make more sense if Sumin is the one to not be healed I think and if both Sungji and Seju leave her... not that I want that

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Agreed. This is the most reasonable way to do it. If they want to make Seju x Sumin as the end game without starting a war.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

That's true though lol. Because we have been preparing ourselves for the worst all this time, and if anything happens, it will take TeamBlonde by surprise for sure.

Yeah, TeamPink fans have been through many hardships, so whatever happens except Seju ends up dying, it's gonna be okay for us. But you guys who are on TeamBlonde, I hope you all would survive from any surprise attacks the author's planning on. XD

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 11:08AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

However, Gaji has to put a lot of effort into this, otherwise, it will be bad writing imo. And since this kind of scenario happened a lot in many kdramas, it is kinda not cool.

Also she met themole guy? The hell...I wonder why she didn't pursue him when he marked her with a sword.

Becuase she's grateful to Seju's father for helping her a lot with her parents incident.

I read this chapter again. I think I get what is going on in this chapter now. She isn't sleeping with Seju. It's just an illusion that Sumin created. For all Sumin wearing bathrobe scenes, Sumin is just alone in her house. Other surrounding people are all illusions. Her mentality is a bit messed now.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 1:38PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

So guys.. basically
The end part is Sumin admiting herself that she is still in love with seju. The black box with naked seju behind her says 'sometimes it feels like youre still in love with me' (which is just reiterating what Seju said to her before. Seju is not real in that panel lol). and in real time Sumin says "youre right.'
Soooo.. uhh yeah.

And what happened before with the Sungji panel is that shes worried that Sumin is sick or something because she hasnt heard from her at all. And the co workers are talking about how they think its because of the scandal with pres. And Sungji is just in deep thought so Im pretty sure if shes not stupid that she has an idea of whats going on.
And uhh the earlier panels are just Sumins relationships and their comments about her tattoo. The long brown haired girl was pretty obsessive and Sumim broke up with her in the middle of eating her out and went to Sejus right after aha.
Neewayss.. yeah thats a basic summary for now. Translation coming soon.

But yeahh lets not just give up yet team blonde!

She admits she stil loves seju but to what extent? More than sungji? Less than? Love as a family? We need more details.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 1:44PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

So guys.. basically
The end part is Sumin admiting herself that she is still in love with seju. The black box with naked seju behind her says 'sometimes it feels like youre still in love with me' (which is just reiterating what Seju said to her before. Seju is not real in that panel lol). and in real time Sumin says "youre right.'
Soooo.. uhh yeah.

And what happened before with the Sungji panel is that shes worried that Sumin is sick or something because she hasnt heard from her at all. And the co workers are talking about how they think its because of the scandal with pres. And Sungji is just in deep thought so Im pretty sure if shes not stupid that she has an idea of whats going on.
And uhh the earlier panels are just Sumins relationships and their comments about her tattoo. The long brown haired girl was pretty obsessive and Sumim broke up with her in the middle of eating her out and went to Sejus right after aha.
Neewayss.. yeah thats a basic summary for now. Translation coming soon.

New p, don't you think should've appeared a bit sooner? This chapter give me a big headache. -.-

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

New p, don't you think should've appeared a bit sooner? This chapter give me a big headache. -.-

Lol. I slept very late last night so I was sleeping until now.

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 1:52PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Out of all chapters, why did you happen to oversleep for today chapter? XD You must've planed for it. :D

last edited at Apr 20, 2016 1:57PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks Newp for summary! :D

Maaybe this will be the turning point, because right from the beggining I've been feeling that Sumin's relationship was a little deeper with Seju.
Sungji is a fresh start, but they still don't know a lot about each other for their bond to be stronger. Third arc will reveal it I guess. Maybe the twist will come from Sungji

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Out of all chapters, why did you happen to oversleep for today chapter? XD You must've planed for it. :D

I kept her up til a bit before 7 in the morning, her time xD
It's my fault. Don't hate my wifeyyyy~~
xD

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

xD

Oh yeah.. I was thinking 6am but it really was closer to 7 ahaha Dx

joined Sep 15, 2015

xD

Oh yeah.. I was thinking 6am but it really was closer to 7 ahaha Dx

Well. I told you to sleep early bc a lot of people will want your trans fast. But you kept saying no and that it should be fine xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

KitKat101 and Newp don't lie to me. I remember reading your post about you guys' officially breaking up. :p

joined Sep 15, 2015

KitKat101 and Newp don't lie to me. I remember reading your post about you guys' officially breaking up. :p

Shush. I'm tryin to woo her back okk xD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Shush. I'm tryin to woo her back okk xD

No way! Newp, there are many good people out there such as me! Don't ever bother yourself to go back to KitKat101. :p

To reply you must either login or sign up.