Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seriously, Sumin keeps draining my patience little by little. Her character in the latest chapter is just so selfish and childish, I can't comprehend or emphatize anymore. Like girl, you don't deserve to say those things to your ex when you sleep around and then crawl back to her whenever it's convenient, yet still think that no one can touch Seju, smh.

I completely agree with you on this one.

I used to say that Sumin treats Seju like an used towel and takes her for granted, but this chapter takes it to a whole new nevel. I especially lost it when Sumin said that all Seju did is disappoint her all the time, I was like wth girl are u drunk ?

Btw, I bitch slap Sumin on my phone screen to relieve my frustration, and it felt great XD

That line in particular makes my blood boil. And is your okay after that bitch slap? xD

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 1:58PM

Lol
joined Apr 12, 2016

oh ok..it was a flashback...that would be really fucked up if they would now sleep together...
so sumin didnt cheat on sungji...

sooo...thats what i think..
Nami was interessted in Seju from the first time she saw her. She befriended herself with Sumin. Seju cheated on Sumin. Sumin broke up with Seju. Seju still loves Sumin after 10 years. Sumin is the only reason Seju is still breathing. Seju probably thinks that you can only truly love one person in a lifetime. Nammi, after trying to sleep with Seju, realises that its impossibl for Seju to feel something for someone else than Sumin. Sumin, after breaking up with Seju, starts to date other women. But unfourtunetly Sumin and the women never fit together. In this 10 years Seju was always next to her. As a Friend, as a sex Friend, as an ex lover.(,...as her only family?) But always staying true to her feelings.,,Seju admitting bluntly she would only marry Sumin. Of course Sumin would take Seju after 10 years of admitting for granted. Its like Seju is her belonging. Sumin liked it. She got used to it. But ..it`` was a human too. She never expected Seju ever to go off the dog leash. Sumin trying to hurt her even more to get her in her old place (Something about,,"All you do is disappoint me all the time!").

I would really like it if Seju would find another reason to life.
But....
I think it will be like... Sumin will somtime feel shes losing her pet entirely, so she tells her what she wants.(that she loves her and dont want to live without her). They get back together. Seju will forgive/forgett everthing that Sumin did to her in the past. And Sumin will forgive Seju, of what had broke their first relationship...and they will live happy together till they get annoyed with each other and break up because they will realise it was about possess and not love and move both on.

:D somehow my thoughts turned out like that. Didnt plan it xDDD ....and of course everything that i just thought could be wrong ^^ but it was fun writing ~o~

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Seriously, Sumin keeps draining my patience little by little. Her character in the latest chapter is just so selfish and childish, I can't comprehend or emphatize anymore. Like girl, you don't deserve to say those things to your ex when you sleep around and then crawl back to her whenever it's convenient, yet still think that no one can touch Seju, smh.

I completely agree with you on this one.

I used to say that Sumin treats Seju like an used towel and takes her for granted, but this chapter takes it to a whole new nevel. I especially lost it when Sumin said that all Seju did is disappoint her all the time, I was like wth girl are u drunk ?

Btw, I bitch slap Sumin on my phone screen to relieve my frustration, and it felt great XD

That line in particular makes my blood boil. And is your okay after that bitch slap? xD

yeah gosh, I was very TeamBlonde (now, I'm withdrawing for the moment, not anywhere near TeamPink though XD) but that line made my blood boil as well! Where on Earth did she even get that from? Did she just make it up!? It was so selfish and stupid... And her eyes... did you see her?! she looked evil
Seju only disappointed her when she slept with the guy and they broke up! Like literally, other than that Seju has been an angel to Sumin. Sumin doesn't have the right to treat her like this... omg... that cheating happened 10 years ago... Sumin is a big jerk if she can't forgive that. I don't know, honestly... I'm so disappointed... I hope Sumin gets it back together or else I'm going for Team Blank Black -.-
LifelsFun
You're completely right about Sumin. I wouldn't say she is still in love with Seju but she does seem to have some weird feelings for her... possession is likely one of them but I would say there are romantic feelings as well (unfortunately -.-) and the second option/ security that is attached to Seju. Seju would always be with Sumin so Sumin didn't worry as much if her relationships didn't go well -> the fact that she's upset shows she doesn't trust Sungji at all. She basically threw Sungji out of the window in this chapter. She generally became very disrespectful.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 3:15PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

cant find a freaking translation online T____T. growl growl!!
i have no self control when it comes to this Manhwa.. Im way to invested in these fictional relationships....

joined Aug 29, 2015

lol.I can't believe Sumin and Nami did slept together cause they were drunk. so, basically Sumin did kinda cheated on Seju before with the same reason Seju cheated with Sumin. "Out of Drunkenness" and as it turns out. Sumin is more messed up than Seju. we thought that Seju was the 'psycho' ex-girlfriend until we saw how immature Sumin on this chapter. she questions Seju sleeping with her friend and yet she's the one sleeping with all different women every time the opportunity comes. but I'm happy that Sumin still love Seju cause I did have a feeling that she's just repressing her feelings for Seju all this time. I mean why the heck does she keep coming back to her anyway? imo because she can't totally let get go of her also. now, I'm thinking that Sumin x Sungji might not be the happy ever after couple. it might really be Sumin x Seju forgiving each other and starting things for the better this time. cause I don't see this a healing manwha with Seju committing suicide in the end. it will just be a tragic story. Seju deserved a happy ending also. that's 10 years of waiting. while I think Sungji can move on from her first love. I mean there was a scene where Sungji's friends were telling her that first love is just meant to be an "experience" which might be a hint in the story while you can see on the flashbacks. how Seju x Sumin totally love each other until the accident. and now let's all thanks Nami for all the sh*t that is coming for the love triangle heroines which is a good thing imo. can't wait!!!

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 6:59PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

i have no self control when it comes to this Manhwa.. Im way to invested in these fictional relationships....

It was posted a page ago here by Newp

Also Sumin didn't cheat on Seju with Nami. They slept together after Sumin broke up with Seju

joined Aug 29, 2015

Also Sumin didn't cheat on Seju with Nami. They slept together after Sumin broke up with Seju

yeah. I just noticed it. Sumin already had the tattoo when she incidentally slept with Nami. meaning it was after Seju cheated on her.

joined Aug 29, 2015

yeah. I just noticed it. Sumin already had the tattoo when she incidentally slept with Nami. meaning it was after Seju cheated on her. which is kinda unnecessary imo.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 7:12PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Yeah Nami x Sumin was totally unnecessary. Not to mention crossing the line a bit. Gaji, we do not care about every possible couple combination xD
Next thing you know, Sumin sleeps with glasses girl lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

from meta-ff's tumblr's

joined Dec 9, 2014

Saddest part is, Seju was happy when she first saw Sumin inside her house. The dissapointment is worse like this

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sumin sleeps with glasses girl lol

I was really thinking about this a while ago.

joined Aug 29, 2015

Yeah Nami x Sumin was totally unnecessary. Not to mention crossing the line a bit. Gaji, we do not care about every possible couple combination xD
Next thing you know, Sumin sleeps with glasses girl lol

I think Team Gaji just wants to confirm about the fan speculation that Nami and Sumin did really slept together at one point and nothing else. what's funny is that even though this is a yuri manwha. we all think that Sumin and Nami are at best just friends or only have sisterly love for each other. so, it only proves a point that we're not just after the sex scenes after all. it's all about the story dammit!!! lol

joined Dec 9, 2014

So I read the whole chapter one more without rushing it. I have to say, I like how Seju finally said what she thinks to Sumin. How Sumin's behavior is really hurting her. Also now that Nami said that Sumin has still feelings for Seju, I hope Sumin finally admits it to herself so she can move on.

Last chapter Sumin said Sungji is coming over in the noon, but then Sumin went to Seju's house. Not sure if she lost her date with Sungji, or she went earlier to Seju's and then she'll be meeting Sungji again.
Either way, I think next chapter there will be Sungji noticing how Sumin seems off.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Either way, I think next chapter there will be Sungji noticing how Sumin seems off.

Yeah, but what is gonna happen after that? Sumin will act towards Sungji like what she did to her last time when they met with redhead? "It's something you don't need to know."

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

so cute XD

joined Mar 27, 2016

My intuition and read on recent events seemed pretty on point (Nami and Sumin having slept together/Sumin not trusting committing to Sunji and keeping her at arms length). ^^

Martian and everyone who might not see why they showed Nami/Sumin

The reason they showed Nami and Sumin sleeping together was to highlight the double standard to the reader, by the 'other woman" being the same woman (Nami) in both instances. If you think of the context of both instances, It's meant to really drive home the lopsided hurtful and selfish balance of power between Sumin and Seju. (not to say that it's completely on only one of them)

I've walked away from this chapter liking Nami more, actually. It might hurt more in the near term, but if her motives are indeed altruistic, it's for the best. She didn't even really sleep with Seju and still seemingly went through with her plan. Although maybe she did not intend the media leak?

Although that's just my opinion ^^

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:32PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

sia ue
Who is the artist of that image? Kind of wanted to see more of them now.

Seeya
I agree with you, it might be to show that difference, there is a reason why they showed us that after all.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:26PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seeya

Your opinion on why Nami/Sumin was showed make sense. Also your intuition is really on point haha. I have also come to like Nammi. She is becoming more likeable in the recent chapters. And hopefully her motives is for the greater good, without any hidden agenda.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

i'ma flip out if Sumin and Seju get back together. Honestly, Sumin is the least likable character to me right now. Her behavior is pretty cocky. "You've liked sleeping with other people before too."...Can't believe she would throw the past into Seju's face again. Jumping to conclusions... like damn, I bet she didn't care to hear Seju's side of the story back then and see the whole truth. The only thing that Sumin cares about is that she was "cheated" on, and that irritates me.

joined Feb 4, 2016

Ofc, it's a weak bitch slap after all, just did it because I have to, poor my weak phone tho XD

Faylicia
You're getting one step closer to be a Team Pink lol, because you're starting to emphatize with Seju, at least that's the first stage that I experienced before I become a Pink ranger lol.

joined Aug 29, 2015

Sumin is like the antagonist character now in the eyes of almost every reader lol. her character is like ME, ME, ME!!! it's should always be about ME!!! I was like cheering for Seju when she finally talk back to Sumin and made her realize that she's not the only one who's hurting in their relationship. Sumin literally talk to Seju like she's trash. I mean come on. it's been 10 years already. I think Seju have already made up for her mistake to Sumin. and her sudden outburst just confirms that she still love Seju. now, Sumin will question her feelings for Sungji. and I'm kinda convince that Nami didn't have any ulterior motives behind her action. maybe she really just wanted to help Sumin to freaking wake up already. I'm still conflicted on who deserves the happy ending with Sumin or Sumin doesn't deserve them both. can't really wait for next chapter.

joined Dec 9, 2014

The reason they showed Nami and Sumin sleeping together was to highlight the double standard to the reader, by the 'other woman" being the same woman (Nami) in both instances. If you think of the context of both instances, It's meant to really drive home the lopsided hurtful and selfish balance of power between Sumin and Seju. (not to say that it's completely on only one of them)

Isn't the other woman when someone cheats with that woman? In both instances, neither Seju nor Sumin cheated on each other with Nami. I don't think they thought so deeply on adding this scene to be honest. They just like mixing couples.

I was like cheering for Seju when she finally talk back to Sumin and made her realize that she's not the only one who's hurting in their relationship. Sumin literally talk to Seju like she's trash.

Exactly. To be honest this chapter made me dislike Seju and Sumin together, because of how Sumin crossed the line of being an asshole to Seju. It was a big turn off.
But did Sumin realise how hurt Seju actually is? Seju should be more assertive when she was saying these things to her, but she seemed a little passive about it again. We've come to a point where Sumin's character needs to be redeemed. And on top of that, who knows what she's going to do to Sungji now.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 6:05AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

Exactly. To be honest this chapter made me dislike Seju and Sumin together, because of how Sumin crossed the line of being an asshole to Seju. It was a big turn off.
But did Sumin realise how hurt Seju actually is? Seju should be more assertive when she was saying these things to her, but she seemed a little passive about it again. We've come to a point where Sumin's character needs to be redeemed. And on top of that, who knows what she's going to do to Sungji now.

I bet Sumin will let her frustration out by having angry sex with Sungji. I don't know lol it's like every time you'll see Sumin and Sungji together now. it always involve sex. and on Seju. I actually can't wait if ever Sumin breakdown to Seju and ask her for forgiveness. that will be satisfying to see. hopefully, it won't be because Seju got into a vehicular accident or something like that. right now, I actually can't see or predict on how will this be a healing story. if it won't be a happy ending for everybody. Sumin really has a lot of issues to dealt with...mentally. Seju is actually more sane and mature than her. yeah, she cheated once but that was because of Sumin also. though I'm not justifying her action. I just think enough is enough already. it's actually amazing how they've been together for 10 years without even resolving their issues or even talk about it once. until Nami came along too freaking late "10 Years". maybe, they're just too afraid to have a closure, fearing it would totally end their relationship. Sumin felt like she's moving on with Sungji but in reality can't really let go of Seju also. I mean every time Sumin is together with Sungji. it always reminds her of the time when she was so in love with Seju in the past. (I think Sungji remind Sumin on how naive and innocently in love she was with Seju.)

I actually like how Nami is the witness to the past and present state of Seju and Sumin's relationship. Nami saw how happy Sumin was with Seju on the past. and now it's like torture watching them use and abuse each other. (Sumin's part)

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 7:13AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Isn't the other woman when someone cheats with that woman? In both instances, neither Seju nor Sumin cheated on each other with Nami. I don't think they thought so deeply on adding this scene to be honest. They just like mixing couples.

No, no, listen, Nami and Seju tried to sleep together (not sure if it worked at all even because they didn't show it, I guess they started and they stopped...). Seju also tried to sleep with Nami (in this case nothing at all happened). Sumin and Seju are not in a relationship. Just like Seju doesn't have a say in what Sumin does with Nami; Sumin shouldn't have a say either. But apparently she does.
Also, I'll never be TeamPink. I'm honestly kind of skeptical about TeamBlonde because Sumin was a jerk but that doesn't mean I want her to go to Seju -.- Tbh, she might realize her mistake or my theory about these series might be correct after all.

last edited at Apr 14, 2016 7:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.