Forum › Yuri in other Media (list in first post)

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Thanks TB, I'm gonna look into them! I have a few Andi Marquette eBooks actually but sadly not Far Seek Chronicles. Just a general mix of lesbian romance and other genre is nice too though, seems to be her thing,

From what I'm seeing a books or fanfiction thread (or both!) wouldn't be a bad choice as well.

That's a relly cool feature, awesome. We already had a fanfiction thread, I added the category.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, it's gonna hard to beat this tweet in the win olympics.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It makes you wonder what they were expecting, huh? Hopefully they enjoyed it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

For anyone interested in Life is Strange, here's a comic about the aftermath if you choose to save Chloe instead of the town. http://whatifthecomic.tumblr.com/ Has journal entries like in the game in between 'chapters'. So far there are 3 chapters and 5 entries.

It is a fancomic. I suppose it's a given, but I'll just say it nonetheless.

last edited at Dec 27, 2015 2:06PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Just finished Life is strange and I was surprised. You actually get to choose Max sexual orientation and Chloe is gay or bisexual
I may be biased but I don't see subtext, if you do the right choices it's pretty much clear

Great game

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 4:14PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Life is Strange is definitely not subtext, right choices only make the flirting serious instead of being Chloe teasing, but fact that she's your love interest pretty much imply that teasing aside she have some interest in Max from the start, I don't think you "choose" Max sexuality at all, from what I know both are bisexual, you just decide if they're going to be a couple or not.

Now with other characters I think it is subtext, maybe...

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 4:43PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

trafi posted:

Just finished Life is strange and I was surprised. You actually get to choose Max sexual orientation and Chloe is gay or bisexual
I may be biased but I don't see subtext, if you do the right choices it's pretty much clear

Great game

From what I got the issue was you have to choose saving Chloe and dooming city, or saving city and Chloe dies. Lack of middle ground was what people get mad about.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

From what I got the issue was you have to choose saving Chloe and dooming city, or saving city and Chloe dies. Lack of middle ground was what people get mad about.

I've read a walkthrough saying that the choice at the end was a good/bad endind choice : Chloe's death was the good one and saving Chloe the bad one...
I laughed, the didn't understand the game at all x)
Well I understand people who don't like having these two extreme choices but I liked it

Unrelated, I finished saint row 4 the same day. In my world (and imagination) Kinzie is the Ally to the woman boss's Lisa
They bang every time the boss go to the ship
Am I creepy ? Yes I am x)

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 7:08PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Looks like this has a lesbian interest, though understandably the protagonist dies. One of them at least, haven't watched it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1254322/

last edited at Jan 3, 2016 7:21AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

'All About E' is a pretty good movie. The sex scene was also one of the better (may even be one of the best) ones I've seen. The only thing was that towards the end it seemed a little rushed if anything, or it is better to say, the guy conveniently wasn't as angry as he was shown before. I don't know. Everything else is very, very good, that includes the soundtrack.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I've been watching Black Sails and absolutely love Max and Anne! Charles Vain has interesting looks, kinda attractive in a lean fox-like sorta way. >_>

It makes you wonder what they were expecting, huh? Hopefully they enjoyed it.

Just imagine if they saw the movie back in the 50s(?) and they finally gets that they are lesbians lol.

last edited at Jan 5, 2016 8:47AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Anyone see the new Steven Universe episode? It was so awesome! And actually pretty darn romantic, in my opinion.

Azulaiconlarge
joined Jan 2, 2016

"person of interest" has root and shaw. the show isn't romance focused but they are canon and two of the five main characters. haven't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been recced yet, but that's one of my all time fav shows.

Azulaiconlarge
joined Jan 2, 2016

If someone is interested, you can find Carol near pirate's favourite bay

oh that movie was so good. i watched it and the sun came out + my skin cleared up + it cured my insomnia.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Apparently ElloSteph is now on Buzzfeed. Here you can see her making out with another Buzzfeed girl.

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 11:40AM

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Does anyone have a copy of the patch installer for SonoHana 9? I only realised I didn't have that one (since I hated Runa/Takako) after AXYPB took them all down :/

Also, SonoHana - Remembering How We Met (19 or 20, can't remember) prequel-ish to Maidens of Michael could be added. Assuming it hasn't been said yet, dunno.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/397270/
https://vndb.org/v16263

Edit: oh yeah, and thanks for this thread, didn't know a Lillium x Triangle patch was being worked on and is even done ^_^

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 4:26PM

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

If anyone is looking for a young adult romance I just read a book called A Boy Like Me by Jennie Wood and I'd totally recommend it. Although as you might guess from the title it's not about a lesbian couple.. Its actually about a trans boy growing up and navigating a relationship with a guitar-playing girl throughout high school and beyond. Its still LGBTQ so I figure there's probably an audience for it here too. Anyway, its got enough good angsty small-town drama to satiate pretty much anyone's taste, if that's what you're looking for.

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 10:54PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I just finished ep 5 of season 2 of Black Sails. That was so beautiful but heartbreaking... fujoshi everywhere probly wet themselves.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 4:58PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

When you finished season 2, can you tell me if it's worth watching, ending wise? Don't like cliffhangers Fuck you, OITNB and it would be cool if the yuri ends on a good note :P

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 5:34PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

There's going to be a season 3 so its not ending yet.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

yeah, that's why I wanna know. If it ends at least somewhat conclusive.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Something I remembered only today, Animation Domination High-Def, the creators of Songs you din't know had lyrics and Scientifically Accurate also made a short yuri serie that is a parody of animes, Schoolgirl Crush.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 12:33AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Holy hell, anyone read the latest update (from today) of 'Always Human'? So stupidly cute, gah! I'm kind of ashamed to admit I teared up a little.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

telamon posted:

Holy hell, anyone read the latest update (from today) of 'Always Human'? So stupidly cute, gah! I'm kind of ashamed to admit I teared up a little.

It was soooooo adorable! That is why I <3 this comics. (Sunati is such smooth talker xD)

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I think... if I wasn't gay already, the intense cuteness of that comic would have converted me. xD

I teared up too... so sweet!

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 10:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.