Forum › Posts by Massaca

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

so like is it on purpose that chapter one and two aren't actually here, because it's a little weird to get to see the foreword and then that's it. Like are those chapters just nowhere to be found?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_anthology_foyer#3

101, Hajime Kaname, P.06
102, Yukisho, P.08
103, Waka, P.10

So yeah, just two pages for each for them.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Heh, and she finds Adachi confusing sometimes. Ah well, guess that will remain a mystery.
Thanks for replying.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

This may have come up before, haven't read through the comments wishing to avoid any and all spoilers, there was a line near the end of Vol.3 Ch.1 that I didn't understand the reference of and was wondering if anybody could enlighten me.

All in all, I was going to be spending a long time with her. A picture formed in my mind: Adachi, as the ****. But really, it was quite like her to want to exchange chocolates with a friend on Valentine's Day.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/adachi_and_shimamura_novel_ch01_2#40

Also I think I may have said this before but even if so, thanks a lot for the .epub release. Such a nice format to have to read it.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

^Yep, she said that at the start of Ch.03 (Adachi Question). Got midway through that chapter today, reading this at work and I'm loving it immensely so far.

Thank you for translating this, Sneikkimies. Now to buy the set :D

Massaca
How do I get notified? 25 Sep 06:22
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Did you by chance derp like I did a couple weeks ago and subscribe to a single chapter instead of the series?

Massaca
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

^

This was based on the School Idol Diaries that came out before the anime(which wrote its own continuity). In SID, Nico has twin sisters and that's it.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

So just as I was about to post asking for a glimpse of hope, I was struck with a bolt of remembrance (or something to that effect). Here's what I had written and ready hovering over the create post button:

Long shot but I took a picture of Miya (from SonoHana) rubbing her cheek against panties a bit over two years ago and saw it a couple weeks ago browsing through my phone.
Poor picture http://i.imgur.com/4KzNEkb.jpg

Now, I really want to find out where it was from cause I want a much better pic/scan, problem is I thought it was from the back of one of the drama CDs but I only have 3 Risa x Miya ones on my pile and I can only find 4 on Fuguriya's website and PetalsGarden. It's not on any of them and it's not on or in the cases for Maidens of Michael, Lovers of the Atelier or From the Day We First Met. And I have no Risa x Miya light novels (unfortunately).

So if it's on another somethingorother I don't know what and damned if I know where it might be (bunch of full boxes around here, can't check them) but just wondering if anyone might have a clue or a better pic (google image recog search got nothing). And it's been bugging me off and on since I came across the pic.

As it turns out it was on one of the lyric pages of the SonoHana Song Works CD which never once occurred to me the entire time >_> So uh, thanks Dynasty-scans... I guess, heh <3

Edit: also it kept telling me it detected this post as spam, I had [ ] around SonoHana before 'Miya' in the first italicised line which it seemed to not like?

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 9:34AM

Massaca
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Rereading my fav SFW manga and just noticed that chapters 10 and 11 are listed under Vol.1. Is that just a mistake or is there some reason? Cause they're in Vol.2 of the two books.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Glad this was done, got the physical copy and I had wondered about it.
The unfortunate part is that they didn't pay quite enough attention to Sapphire, she should be a 6 pointed star, not 5 like Ruby >_>

Oh and awesome that they did the authors notes at the end, really appreciate when translators do those.

last edited at Oct 28, 2016 2:58AM

Massaca
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Only 18 pages with characters I'm not familiar with, not as bad as I expected. Really liked some of those and would like to see more of Remi being like that and the Marisa & Sakuya day.

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Wow... Uh so I skipped checking that series cause I remembered not liking it and thinking the title was different (self titled)... That's embarrasing >_>

But, thanks a bunch mate, killed that lingering curiosity.

last edited at Jul 8, 2016 2:27AM

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Searched a couple pages just in case but didn't find a central topic for this.

Anyways, been looking every now and then for like a month now. All I can remember is that it was set in school and one girl was chasing another through the halls (reminded me of SonoHana with Sara and Kaede) and when she got her, sex, and then there was something about the chased girl's preference for pleasure was her ass.

Damned if I can remember anything else though, at least for certain. I girl being chased was either an upperclassman, class rep or both but again, can't be certain. I checked all the "yuri, anal" tagged ones, nothing. Same with "yuri, school life, nsfw" and "yuri, school girl, nsfw". Also checked the OKS series' and Wildrose cause I had a feeling but nope.
I'm certain it was nsfw and it was definately set in school so unless I missed it going through a couple times >_> I dunno.

Pretty vague but hopefully it'll be enough. I can't even remember if I liked it lol, but been curious and it's been bugging me.

Massaca
TotoMimi discussion 11 Apr 10:17
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Just finished replaying Atelier Totori for the first time since end of Oct 2011.
Fun fact: Totori says Mimi-chan to her directly about 59 times (might've missed 2, not sure, Platinum run and pretty certain I got all her scenes), 4 of which were in her ending and once in each of the Mimi wins and Totori wins with Mimi supporting outcomes of the Fishing Festival. There was also an instance of her saying nothing more than "Mimi-chan kawaii" which was great.
Also says it indirectly 18 times.
... So yeah, I just vaguely recalled this before starting and tried to keep track >_>
<3

last edited at Apr 11, 2016 10:18AM

Massaca
Poolside discussion 04 Apr 20:03
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Another part of this done? Awesome :D Love his art so much.

Massaca
Anime season 08 Mar 20:47
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

I wonder if precure will ever be as gay as doki doki ever again.

And on that note, just looking at starting one of them so that sounds good but as for subs, Doremi, Doki or Commie?

As for Aria, waiting on the last ep to be done. Disappointed with the BD (for the series), guess I expected a bit too much :/ But Avvenire is sure to be gorgeous.

Hadn't heard of more Strike Witches, well, Brave Witches now so got something else to look forward to now, thanks Jii XD. Still yet to watch Operation Victory Arrow and the Movie though (saw the Movie at release but not knowing Japanese...)

And since I'm here, sad that Aikatsu is ending, got so precious little of Risa and Nono. Only 4 eps left ;_;
... and just this moment, looking at the MAL page for Aikatsu Stars, I realised that that's not Ichigo, Aoi, Ran and Kii. Had only glanced at it a week ago so thought they were on it for some inexplicable reason >_>

Massaca
Image Comments 03 Feb 01:34
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015
0333fbf017d731bec316b93c67dae396

Rather nice. I love these three so much, only 3 person relationship I can remember ever shipping.
<3

Btw, who is the other one? Miyu hair was not that long right. But the bracelet certainly was hers

NSFW safety tag just in case (despite this pic, I know)
http://i.imgur.com/fA6C8yH.png
http://i.imgur.com/LIhJafR.png

Edit: Haven't read the manga (saw a bit of Drei and got bad feelings) but I'm really really hoping it'll go the legitimate yuri route.

last edited at Feb 3, 2016 1:54AM

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

Does anyone have a copy of the patch installer for SonoHana 9? I only realised I didn't have that one (since I hated Runa/Takako) after AXYPB took them all down :/

Also, SonoHana - Remembering How We Met (19 or 20, can't remember) prequel-ish to Maidens of Michael could be added. Assuming it hasn't been said yet, dunno.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/397270/
https://vndb.org/v16263

Edit: oh yeah, and thanks for this thread, didn't know a Lillium x Triangle patch was being worked on and is even done ^_^

last edited at Jan 6, 2016 4:26PM

Massaca
Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

This was a really interesting challenge to translate. I've not had much experience with long-form translation in quite a while, and then I wanted to keep the 'children's book' feel to the language as well...

How'd I do, d'ya think?

Quite late and I don't know Japanese to comment on that but I just wanted to say I thought it flowed really well and was delightful to actually read. It really did have that kind of nostalgic feeling of childrens books from so long ago so I, personally, felt you did a really nice job on it. Thanks a lot for doing it ^_^