%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Honoka's Harem.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Honoka's Harem.

Not really though, right?

Umi is into Kotori, Kotori is into Honoka and maybe into Umi and Honoka is into both.
Is what I got from this, at least.

joined Jun 9, 2011

looks like Umi and Kotori still have some slight issues with the whole polyamory thing while Honoka is more than happy to love both.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I get the impression that they're both into Honoka, but Umi was insecure whether Kotori loved her too, and it was confirmed. It's like a relationship that's transforming from Honoka's Harem to an actual 3P relationship.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I get the impression that they're both into Honoka, but Umi was insecure whether Kotori loved her too, and it was confirmed. It's like a relationship that's transforming from Honoka's Harem to an actual 3P relationship.

I personally see it as a sequel to this one : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/over_easy_rhapsody#1
So I don't see Umi into Honoka

last edited at May 2, 2015 10:46AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I personally see it as a sequel to this one : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/over_easy_rhapsody#1
So I don't see Umi into Honoka

Was about to post that too, expecially the last page.
I think the chapters are all connected, is there any kind of confirmation for that?

last edited at May 2, 2015 10:48AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It actually predates that Over Easy Rhapsody doujin by 5 months. Scanlated after, yes, but published before.

last edited at May 2, 2015 11:22AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

My understanding of all this was that Umi and Kotori both have feelings for each other, but neither want to hurt Honoka, Kotori being more so conflicted than Umi. Honoka seems to have an idea of this but still want to keep them both.

joined Jun 9, 2011

My understanding of all this was that Umi and Kotori both have feelings for each other, but neither want to hurt Honoka, Kotori being more so conflicted than Umi. Honoka seems to have an idea of this but still want to keep them both.

Well this is one thing that will strain if not outright break their friendship if they fail to come to a compromise.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Assuming this takes place before Second Years and March 15th, I'm sure everything will work out fine.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Assuming this takes place before Second Years and March 15th, I'm sure everything will work out fine.

And if it's after?

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Everyone of them wants the other 2 for themselves basically a harem for each one withiut sharing pretty selfish

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

And if it's after?

...If it's after, then I don't want to think of what it means for Manase's other works...

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I think what's confusing people is when kotori asks umi how she feels about loving a childhood friend. Kotori is basically seeing if she has a chance with honoka, but then is taken aback by umi's answer. So basically kotori likes honoka, umi likes kotori, and honoka likes em both. Unless the doujins are connected then I'm confused too.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

So all this shit is happening because of Honoka, that damn honk. I'm still angry at her because of Mask of Smiles. Kotori knows that she can't be with Honoka so she uses Umi's feelings. While Umi spends her days in despair that little is living a highschool life she stole from two childhood friends. But of course this is only in this author's world

To reply you must either login or sign up.