Forum › Stream Will, Tomorrow, and the Warmth in Your Hands discussion

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Can anyone read the kanjis? What's on the gravestone written? Akira or Shizuku?
I wonder who said that "It's weird to see my gravestone with my bones in it"

WollMilchWombat
Watashi%2060kb
joined Aug 15, 2014

this story seems to borrow some elements of "all you zombies" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies

I got that much, but how did they travel forward in time again? Shizuku (who dates her mother) is no magican yet, she shouldn't have the power to do so. Is her mother a magican?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What is this I don't even...

My theory for what happened, someone please check:
1) MC's mother dies
2) MC meets MC-old in graveyard
3) MC-old sends MC back in time to when her mother is the same age as her
4) MC and her mother hook up in the past
5) 24 years later, MC has learnt time travel magic and is now MC-old
6) MC-old meeting her younger self at the graveyard
7) wherefore comes her mother at the graveyard 24 years later????

Looking at this story again, I think point 5 isn't quite right. At the time when they decide they want to stay together and love each other, the MC is transported back to the present, bringing her mother with her. In a way, this is a copy of her mother, so mom-prime although she's still the same person. She starts and ends the story at the 24-years-later mark.

I do believe the magician is another alternate version of the MC, and possibly that's the original MC and the one who went back is MC-prime herself. It would make sense (although the story doesn't really give evidence for it) that this is the original MC who was older and went back to the 24 year mark, in order to send her younger self (now MC-prime) back to retrieve mom-prime.

At least that's what it seems like.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wtf.....

This is so sad yet so confusing at times. Like a user here saud, the author must have a talent in bad endings

What a beautiful duwang!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

omg........ people should stop smoking stuff

Excuse you, they should smoke more!

More pertinently, they should share the good stuff with the rest of us. >__>

Also, whoever made that time travel chart: thank you very much!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Back to the Future lesbian edition:
Mom: (aggressively approaches future child with sex on her mind.) I know your name is Victoria, it's on your panties ...
Child: This is ... ah, what the hell.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

im so confused

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... huh?

joined Aug 25, 2016

Stop.... My brain hurts....

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Urgh... timeline.
I thought I was done with all the Marvel-DC alternative universe stuffs...

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Urgh... timeline.
I thought I was done with all the Marvel-DC alternative universe stuffs...

There are times when time-travel shenannigans are worth it, and the story of a girl whose future self sends her back in time to fuck her mom is definitely one of them.

ThrustFromBehind
joined Feb 8, 2019

If the other comments were still not enough on explaining, I'll explain.
MC Is in love with Mom. MC then meets either her future self which is why she has long hair, or is the mom itself. We'll call her trench coat. So Trench coat sends MC into the past, meeting with MC mom. MC mom can't see her future or past since she was just inserted in the timeline, and MC mom is attracted to MC (her own daughter). MC yells out to her Mom "Mother" and the mom is the one saying something like " I regret not having to see you grow". So this woman definitely knows that She just had sex with her daughter from the future. And after they do some "stuff" together, we see them again in the present, where we were introduced to the story at first. I don't know why people are questioning on who was the one who said "Wow,who would of thought I would see my own bones", when it's pretty obvious that it's the MC mom saying that, even though it doesn't make sense with TIME. It's just how I thought of it at first, and it makes a story interesting. I dont know if the MC and her Mom stayed in the past, and we don't know if they just teleported back into the present. But from how similar they still look even from the 14 years, I guess it's safe to say that they teleported back into the present. And then they continue on with their story, yada yada happy every after.

last edited at Apr 15, 2019 2:52AM

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

That's some good ol' brain-fucking Legend of Zelda chronology right here.

That chart someone previously posted (yeah I'm 5 years late) actually makes the most sense to me.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

To sum up...

I have no idea what is going on here

To reply you must either login or sign up.