joined Jul 21, 2013

Its so cute i gonna die

joined Jan 30, 2013

Um, the author isn't listed.

Edit: Darn that was quick.

last edited at Feb 3, 2015 9:04PM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I know this was a oneshot but this escalated way too quickly.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Considering it was published in Yuri Home Wildrose, it hasn't escalated all that much actually.

last edited at Feb 3, 2015 9:08PM

joined Sep 19, 2014

Damn so cute!! I love it! squishy squishy

joined Sep 4, 2014

Aw haha

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Damn, that was pretty cute :3 and heh, ain't a coincidence.... though that can be another story for laterzz

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

So cute <3 I love yuri.
lol so I guess Madoka and can thank Madoka then? ^.^

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

A good oneshot. A solid ending but with potential for a series involving Yuina and Madoka in the past. Just like a oneshot should be.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

What's this cuteness?!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Short, but pretty great.

joined Jan 8, 2014

<3 Now I feel all gooey ^_^
makes me wonder what other yuri is in store just in time for valentines ;) lol
...Thanks for scantalating

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

And.....straight to favorites!

joined Jul 8, 2013

I'm surprised this was in Wildrose...aren't they usually a little more...risque...lol It was a nice oneshot tho.

joined Feb 11, 2014

First words of the manga: "Hey Madoka..."
Me: "YOU AIN'T HOMURA!"

X_X Gotta stop reading Madohomu doujins.

last edited at Feb 3, 2015 11:28PM

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Everytime someone's name is Madoka in an anime...it's really obstructing my reading.......I should probably lay off the Puella as wel :P

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Considering it was published in Yuri Home Wildrose, it hasn't escalated all that much actually.

THIS IS TRUE.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Adorbs! needs a sequel!!!

joined Nov 30, 2011

A good oneshot. A solid ending but with potential for a series involving Yuina and Madoka in the past. Just like a oneshot should be.

Another school story?!! We don't need no more stinkin school stories! We want more adult stories!!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Alcohol is a wonderful thiOH CRAP STALKER ENDING

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

No matter how many times I see it, I still love Yuina's type to pieces. The kind that chases after someone and in a somewhat persnickety and clever way is able to successfully convey their feelings (a la Dream at Dawn, etc). Much better than the miscommunication bullshit and untrusting, noncommittal things so many characters can end up being.

Everytime someone's name is Madoka in an anime...it's really obstructing my reading.......I should probably lay off the Puella as wel :P

I dunno. That's just the effect of a beyond fan-fucking-tastic story. Wouldn't matter how much pmmm you have in your life, everyone named Madoka and Homura feels a little shallow initially because of how amazing those characters are. Same with Sayaka, Kyouko, and Mami, though to a lesser extent.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Adorable as FCK

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

No matter how many times I see it, I still love Yuina's type to pieces. The kind that chases after someone and in a somewhat persnickety and clever way is able to successfully convey their feelings (a la Dream at Dawn, etc). Much better than the miscommunication bullshit and untrusting, noncommittal things so many characters can end up being.

I dunno. That's just the effect of a beyond fan-fucking-tastic story. Wouldn't matter how much pmmm you have in your life, everyone named Madoka and Homura feels a little shallow initially because of how amazing those characters are. Same with Sayaka, Kyouko, and Mami, though to a lesser extent.

yea...i don't read much of the doujins but because the original was so amazing madoka will forever be at first a pink haired uh...12? year old girl to me hahaha.

joined Mar 30, 2012

awwwwwwww, maybe it's true she didn't drink a drop of alchy ;)

joined Dec 5, 2014

What a cute story :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.