Forum › Drifting Body discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I thought it was Ok, though I am a little confused as to what happened in the ending. Whether the two girls ended up with each other or if they went out and got married to their boyfriends.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought it was Ok, though I am a little confused as to what happened in the ending. Whether the two girls ended up with each other or if they went out and got married to their boyfriends.

I think its meant as an "indirect kiss" type meaning...

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Old school.

joined Jan 17, 2014

well i like cute art moar, but this really get my feeling

I
joined May 21, 2014

Actually can we get the "bisexual" tag? het + yuri tag is not clear enough if it's bisexual or not.
edit: I prefer tag not only from what showed on manga but if it the main theme is or just from main characters sexual orientation.

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 3:43PM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

well, one of them is deff het though, youko. rie is yuri, then the mc would be bi lol, so maybe all 3 tags would work XD i don't think the art was that non-moe imo though, i thought it was nice.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I dunno if you'd call the mc bi, so much as putting up with relationships with guys because that's expected. She doesn't really seem to enjoy it.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Haha I don't think having a warning at the end of the chapter is very helpful...

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm not sure why, but lililicious' stuff always appears so much more sophisticated.

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 6:51PM

Grinning_Wolves
Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

really good but sad as fuck .... i need to go read some fluffy yuri to cope :(

joined Nov 30, 2011

I dunno if you'd call the mc bi, so much as putting up with relationships with guys because that's expected. She doesn't really seem to enjoy it.

My thoughts as well.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

My thoughts as well.

Agreed. She seems to have just been trying to drown her longing for Rie in physical pleasure, but there was never an emotional connection with those relationships. You never see her in a relationship with a woman - naturally, since she wouldn't have wanted to go against the status quo - so she could actually have single-target sexuality though.

joined Oct 6, 2014

She basically declares her sexuality in the end though by saying she is open to loving either a woman or man. Given her narrative, I would say she is bisexual.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She basically declares her sexuality in the end though by saying she is open to loving either a woman or man. Given her narrative, I would say she is bisexual.

By the same token, going by her actions I would see her as an Unreliable Narrator, so you can't take that as definitive.

To reply you must either login or sign up.