Forum › Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Life discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Only 4 pages but that got a good laugh out of me xD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Super cute checks artists WAIT IS THIS CANON?! $%&@!!!!

Dd_croissant__kawaii__by_amis0129-d5l0ecf
joined Mar 1, 2014

Both Vivid Life and A la Carte are official Nanoha manga.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So much flirting ! I love that !

Also, would have been even better if Vivio yelled "you adulterer !" at Einhart in the golem incident one. XD

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Canon flirty Nekotofu Nanoha? Cute and awesome!
Also, thumbs up, Corona!

last edited at Oct 25, 2014 4:20AM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Corona is such a heavy shipper =))

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Last panel Memory Ex 06 looks like a cover up for "horizontal wrestling"...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, hairs don't get all messy by themselves all of a sudden. :3

last edited at Oct 25, 2014 9:35AM

joined May 24, 2014

so nanoha and fate are now OFICIALLY together?

Dd_croissant__kawaii__by_amis0129-d5l0ecf
joined Mar 1, 2014

They've been canon at least since the post StrikerS drama cds.

last edited at Oct 25, 2014 8:37PM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Was wondering where I saw this before, it was a translation thread on /a/ for Nanoha's 10th anniversary. Anyway, this is some brilliant stuff. Love it.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Was wondering where I saw this before, it was a translation thread on /a/ for Nanoha's 10th anniversary

An anon on /a/ is gradually translating more chapters (out of order) and we'll keep doing quick typesetting for them so you can enjoy the Vivid & NanoFate goodness.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Real canon!? (cough cough) Could we get a pointer to where to find a transcript/translation of these cds?

joined Oct 13, 2014

i thought theyve always been considered canon. i guess this was just to prove it? its pretty cute

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is there more Nanoha stuff like this?

This is quite fun xD

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

They totally act like a married couple on the extra 6. I love it! And Fate was so shocked at the end of 7 that she forgot to be ambiguous about their relationship.

I dislike the actual ViVid manga, but this is pure gold. Whoever translates this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: F*ck yea, Corona!

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 12:16AM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Well, hairs don't get all messy by themselves all of a sudden. :3

That explains why we can only see Nanoha's head before they transform...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Are you guys SURE this doesn't need a yuri tag? this is SUPER GAAAAAAAAAAAY. It'll probably attract the readers that don't care for the other Vivid manga. This is what they should have done a LOOOONG time ago...please never end this one.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Real canon!? (cough cough) Could we get a pointer to where to find a transcript/translation of these cds?

I remember an interview of the voice actresses confirming it years ago, around the time strikers went out. And another one from the author implying strongly that yes, they were together.

And how can anyone actually think that Yuuno have a chance ? He barely made a cameo in strikers and after when Nanoha and Fate live together. And Vivio still consider the both of them as her mothers.

I just wish they would stop the "farce" and show them as an actual couple in the main stories. I mean, who would really be surprised at that instead of going "well, duh !" ? :p

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Isn't that the interview where both VAs say that Fate would be Nanoha's husband?

And they really do act like an family in Vivid. There is no denying it. Yuuno has been reduced to a 4 panel cameon character...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

definitely need yuri tag.

joined Oct 13, 2014

shouldnt there be a canon tag as well?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

This is probably as canon to Nanoha as http://dynasty-scans.com/series/inaba_of_the_moon_and_inaba_of_the_earth is to Touhou.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Here's a part of that interview that everybody keeps mentioning for those who are unaware: http://s240.photobucket.com/user/BPHaru3/media/RND/Fate_chan_is_a_prince_en.jpg.html

Just subtext ? lol ok...let's ignore the part where Fate admits being Nanoha's wife and Corona's shipping...sure. canon doesn't seem necessary instead give Tsuzuki Masaki/Maki a description.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Here's a part of that interview that everybody keeps mentioning for those who are unaware: http://s240.photobucket.com/user/BPHaru3/media/RND/Fate_chan_is_a_prince_en.jpg.html

Just subtext ? lol ok...let's ignore the part where Fate admits being Nanoha's wife and Corona's shipping...sure. canon doesn't seem necessary instead give Tsuzuki Masaki/Maki a description.

Yukari Tamura and Nana Mizuki are really funny when they play around with the characters.

Also, I don't think anyone mentioned anything about this being subtext only. This manga (or at least the few translations we are seeing now) is the gayest thing the Nanoha franchise has produced since having them share the same bed in Strikers.

last edited at Oct 27, 2014 12:37AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.