Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Kyonne: Yeah don't say anymore I'll get the game eventually so I've been avoiding the game on the internet. That one and project x zone which for some reason I can't find anywhere.

@Maus: Pfftt hahahah well it was almost left unchanged I'm not even sure why they changed a couple of lines here and there, when I got there I was like ok.....WHERE'S MY YURI CHOICE!? I think Elizabeth is completely unchanged I picked Theo last time so I'll try on the next run.

@lucamarte: Will check that one thanks! I think the spoiler is ok since I probably wouldn't have searched for it otherwise.

Game: Rock/Mega Man ZX Platform: Nds Pairing: Aile x Prairie They hug in the ending it's canon damn it!

Having a hard time finding a good link so here's a zerochan link and a booru link...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Game: Rock/Mega Man ZX Platform: Nds Pairing: Aile x Prairie They hug in the ending it's canon damn it!

Believe!

Having a hard time finding a good link so here's a zerochan link and a booru link...

Could I just say your daily images make my nights complete and I think you should do them forever?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll try but if it's forever that means I have to game even more? O.o
Also don't think it makes me happy that you said that ok?!!!

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

Well... I mean... If you're superstitious...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Something a little different... Pairing: Lucina x Palutena Game: Super Smash bros. for 3ds/wii u
Probably comes from this little screencap

on the official smash bros site
pixiv link
That's why Chrom isn't in smash Palutena achieves S-rank support with Lucina, Chrom gets mad, Palutena calls C. Falcon and the trailer plays, Lucina obviously doesn't want Chrom the get destroyed by Falcon's awesomeness, later they reach an agreement and Chrom gets the cameos. Btw Chrom still sounds better in jpn

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 11:38PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Btw Chrom still sounds better in jpn

Not many voice actors can top Sugita, aside from Norio Wakamoto, Shuiichi Ikeda, Tohru Furuya, Paul St. Peter, Billy Zane, Christopher Lee, Dan Green, Chikao Ohtsuka, Koji Yusa, Iemasa Kayumi, Akio Ohtsuka and probably a few dozen others that i'm forgetting
Edit: Damn it i forgot Liam O'Brien, how dare i!

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 11:45PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Agreed XD...I'll just leave this here

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Pic(s) of the day: Game: Blazblue series Pairing: Rachel x Noel

All official art btw, I don't remember there being any relationships in the games but I remember that Taokaka likes boobs or something so ship away!
Edit: are the first 2 pics too big? should I change it to link instead?

The Love Live android game LL school idol festival has a few events going on right now there's a poll and the login event free UR cards, they are also giving out a lot of love gems(game currency)

Speaking of LL I was playing pkm Y and while EV training my Axew I decided to mess around with the character customization since all I did was give her twin-tails, not really thinking too hard, I gave her contacts and changed her clothes, then went for a haircut still not thinking too hard I chose options at random and...now she looks like Rin O.o that was completely unintentional I swear...I'll keep it for a while. But now I'm curious...how many muse members can I cosplay as?

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 8:53PM

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

^ oh my god why have I never done that before. I may need to steal your idea and make rin

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Official art huh, why are the folks at arc system pairing Alucard with that piece of moe blob whose only good trait is her theme
Mu is cool though
Lambda main here

On other news though, it is not often that my internal fangirl manifest herself with such might, but this moment is appropriated

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 11:34PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Lambda main here

I also like lambda, let's scheme together in 6.001.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

There's a huge DmC: DE trailer before that so I was like....ok...then lol DMC 4 SE and everyone loses their $hit

No need to hate Noel that much...plus ASW ships Noel with everyone and meanwhile Taokaka fondles Litchi...and Tsubaki...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Maybe i wouldn't hate Noel so much if she wasn't one of the main characters
At first i quite liked her, but the more i got exposed to the series the more my blood began to boil and my image of her shattered, thankfully Hakumen is always there to calm my soul when i need him
THE NAME IS HAKUMEN! A SOLDIER RESURRECTED TO A VILE DEVASTATED WORLD!!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Official art huh, why are the folks at arc system pairing Alucard with that piece of moe blob whose only good trait is her theme
Mu is cool though
Lambda main here

On other news though, it is not often that my internal fangirl manifest herself with such might, but this moment is appropriated

Between this, Senran Kagura Estival Versus and Batman: Arkham Knight. I need a PS4 like, yesterday.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I fucking despise Tsubaki

Bonus:

Shut up, I don't care if he is actually a boy, Makoto being gay is a wonderful thing

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 10:45AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Between this, Senran Kagura Estival Versus and Batman: Arkham Knight. I need a PS4 like, yesterday.

I'm praying for a PC release, but Ground Zeroes is making me realize i'll have to upgrade the thing anyway and it'll probably cost the same as a PS4...?

I wonder if this is actually a reference to Bururaji, in which case i definitively have to find the episode!

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 11:10AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

MGS: GZ looks soooo much better on pc I'm not even a graphics whore O.o, I need to upgrade my pc as well...hopefully I can get away with spending less than $300...probably not damn it.

I'm not even sure if this is redundant thanks to Maus but...
Pic(s) of the day - Game: Persona 4 Platform: Ps2 and Ps vita Pairing: Chie x Yukiko back to persona already?!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh boy i'm going to fucking die, my Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix is coming tomorrow so i was hoping i could at least sleep early so the day would come quickly, it is now 02:22 AM and there's no way i'm going to be able to do it since i spoke with my ex today after a long time and thanks to that my head is a clusterfuck.. Goddamn i want to play it!

MGS: GZ looks soooo much better on pc I'm not even a graphics whore O.o, I need to upgrade my pc as well...hopefully I can get away with spending less than $300...probably not damn it.

I was hoping i could get away without upgrading since the game had to be hold back to be able to fit in the PS3's specifications, but holy crap i had no idea that it would look that much better, it doesn't help that they're also adding shit like lights bouncing on walls and water reflections
One thing that sets my hopes though is that there's some rumor going on that NVidia paid Konami to release the game for free on Steam, of course i'm taking this with a grain of salt but still carefully hyped, so at least i could use it as a benchmark with no fear for The Phantom Pain
Guess i'll find out tomorrow

Edit: Well... $20

last edited at Dec 17, 2014 2:17PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Small one today: game: Summon night swordcraft story 2 Platform: gba Pairing: Aera x Lynn +Dinah(maybe?)

Now go check the bayonetta one on the gallery!

^ Well it's cheap but do you think it's worth it? I don't know what to think...it's sooo short but it's soo good....

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't know, i got my PS3 version for $11 so i kinda don't want to pay more for something that i already had and may not even be able to run it good
I'll wait for a price drop

Edit: Sweet, my Smash friend will buy it and we have a family sharing going on

last edited at Dec 18, 2014 3:54PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ hahaha that's good, have fun!

Today's link: Series: Castlevania Pairing: Charlotte x Shanoa why? I dunno...they look great together IMO

both deviantart

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Alright, so i did manage to run this game with these settings on this computor at mostly 42fps, 35 at the big view in the start of the mission, far beyond any expectation i had

One thing that sucks balls though is that you can't switch between Kiefer Sutherland and Akio Ohtsuka freely, you have to choose one or the other on Steam's propriety and only one of them can be installed on the computer with their own sets of save
So yeah... Sorry Mr. Sutherland but David Hayter you're not

Speaking of DeviantArt, shameless self-promotion aside, i did this here Sonic drawing some time ago in case anyone cares
NSFW Hardcore Too Lewd For Marimite

last edited at Dec 19, 2014 7:27AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

That's not too bad nice!...the voices thingy is weird and yes I already miss Hayter...
I've already seen that Merlina x Shahra last time you gave a link to your DeviantArt page...Nice job! Sonic and the black knight is quite underrated.

Game: Pokemon X/Y Platform: N. 3ds Pairing: Serena x Shauna cuz we need moar pokeyuri here!
Pixiv1 Pixiv2 Booru

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Game: MSLN a's portable:GoD Platform: psp Pairing: Dearche x Yuri wait does this count? looks at Innocent

Pixiv1 Pixiv2

Ok so...I planned on buying smash wii u next year...but my dad surprised me today with the game yay! COME AT ME!!!!...wait I have to post my nintendo network id? hm...search "Electricrye94", my mii is the same as the 3ds counterpart "Reflect". On a side note I'm having more trouble adapting to the gamepad(I SUCK) I have to wait till next year for the gc adapter since it's sold out, I'll try pro controller if not then 3ds it is.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

On a side note I'm having more trouble adapting to the gamepad

I had a way better time putting shield on ZR and grabs on ZL, the normal R and L are a little too high to be usable without feeling weird

This topic has been locked.