Forum › Anime season

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Flew under the radar because it was released all at once in the middle of the season, https://myanimelist.net/anime/39518/Vampire_in_the_Garden

Watched ep 1, and the Vampire MC is obviously a lesbian. So Ill see where it takes it. Shame its only 5 eps.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 5:03PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Ep 3, and its getting really gay, as gay as you can get without a confession/kiss.

Nevri Uploader
Nearl
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

rederoin posted:

Flew under the radar because it was released all at once in the middle of the season, https://myanimelist.net/anime/39518/Vampire_in_the_Garden

Watched ep 1, and the Vampire MC is obviously a lesbian. So Ill see where it takes it. Shame its only 5 eps.

Watched it like month ago or so, but ended up forgetting to comment. It's pretty much canonically gay, but based on premise and that's a vampire story you can guess that there's tragedy in it Vampire lady ends up dying, but if you don't mind that, it was actually a great watch. Also human MC and her friend are pretty heavily implied to be couple as well. Like, not bait subtext, but it's pretty clear text and I have no issue believing that's the intention, because the feelings between MC and Vampire are acknowledged at the end.

Only issue I had with it was that in episode 4 or 5 there's 1 throw away line saying MC is supposedly 14 yo, which like, doesn't make any fucking sense. It opens with her taking part in assault using machine gun, she works at factory and later is promoted to some kind of office work, because she graduated academy, so unless things are so bad they need literal children to do work, I'm head-canoning her to be at least 18 yo. Idk if it was attempt to appeal to younger demographic or what (which doesn't make sense as it only comes up at the end and doesn't really matter for the plot), but I hated that that line was there and it's canon, because I know there's plenty of people who can't or won't hand-wave it and will have issues with it and instantly cross out entire story.

last edited at Jun 23, 2022 12:07PM

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Any Yuri or subtext coming this next season?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Any Yuri or subtext coming this next season?

I suggest reading the previous page

To reply you must either login or sign up.