Forum › Anime season

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I really like Raphiel's girl-butler, Martiel! Under that calm demeanor lies the proud heart of a pervert! I admire her.

Also, I just tricked you into reading this.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

"I recognize that I may have gone overboard with the pictures but I still think those pictures didn't hurt."

...?

Also this forum thread isn't solely for the discussion of the events that happened in the episodes themselves. I mean, you only have to click the 1 on the bottom of the screen to see why they made the discussion thread to begin with:

Rye posted:
Hey everyone I wanted to make a little topic to talk about the new anime season so everyone has info on the good >stuff. Basically post the New anime, OVAs, Movies or whatever for late september, october+

There's also, you know, the thread name Anime season itself as a pretty good indicator that it's a broad discussion thread about the season. Nobody wants to go in here to see what the season is like only to get spoiled what actually happens in the shows in the season.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I can't believe I feel the need to preempt the potential replies, but no, I'm not saying that people can't discuss individual episodes. It'd just be a nice thing to not spoil people.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you're talking about specifics of a current episode, tag it. If a couple of equals signs is the biggest hardship you face all day, then good on you.

If it's images from the current episode, especially if it's a significant event in that episode, just do the links like I edited the post to earlier, so people can go to them or not as they please.

It's not rocket surgery.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Sorry no can do.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sorry no can do.

You have trouble with simple tasks?

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

How many of the folks were able to deduce what actually happened in that episode or what was going on in those specific scenes by just looking at those snaps? Can one deduce the entirety of the events happening in that issue with two or three pics? I don't think so. :/

sigh.

Anyways, not spoiling and discussing specific episodes are not mutually exclusive because spoiler tags exist. Additionally, discussing the seasonal anime and discussing specific events in episodes are not inseparable because there are a plethora of things to discuss other than those specific events in the episodes.

It's really odd why you would say that spoilers is inherent in this discussion and people should expect it...when you've already been using spoiler tags to avoid spoiling people.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

There goes Nezchan as polite and easy going as ever -_-

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Ever since she changed her avi she's been 10 times 5 times nicer then she was before so hush~

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 5:40PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ever since she changed her avi she's been 10 times 5 times nicer then she was before so hush~

Ooooohhhhh....she is that much nicer!? ...that sounds so tempting.

....Must resist.......

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Ooooohhhhh....she is that much nicer!? ...that sounds so tempting.

....Must resist.......

What are you resisting? I'm clueless on the joke here.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

im hoping that the Boruto anime is good. i can't wait for the edgelord vs edgelord fight.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Users holding grudges over mods telling them to knock shit off. Probably not the best thread to talk about such unpleasant things.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Users holding grudges over mods telling them to knock shit off. Probably not the best thread to talk about such unpleasant things.

This guy knows what i'm talking about.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

That was a proposal right?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

https://puu.sh/uJ4XL/69d3f8e535.jpg

They meet with a kiss, and later move in together. That's yuri enough for me!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Sorta? It seemed more like a suggestion that they could start a romantic relationship than anything

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Arctic Fox x Red Fox, totally a married couple.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

https://myanimelist.net/people/10854/TATSUKI

Don't know if it's correct, but MAL do credit Kemono Friend's director as an yaoi mangaka. That could explain a lot.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Damn it! that was the worst LWA episode; boring, predictable, uncreative AND WORST OF ALL FUCKING HET! UGH....there was one great scene but I'm not about to recommend a piece of shit just because there a tasty cherry on top! Those who haven't watched the episode, just spoil yourselves with the linked image.

KiraKira Precure 6 was pretty much what I expected, at least it was pretty gay and hopefully this will fill the obligatory het episode. Yukari is a good troll!

I don't know why that chick doesn't have multi layered hair, but i appreciate it

I just hope she's either as cool as Serena or as decent as Yuzu...

Rye posted:
Hey everyone I wanted to make a little topic to talk about the new anime season so everyone has info on the good >stuff. Basically post the New anime, OVAs, Movies or whatever for late september, october+

I should probably update that 1st post soon...

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Shouldn't this be spoiler tagged, too? Just saying.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Shouldn't this be spoiler tagged, too? Just saying.

I guess it's a spoiler for episode 5. What's the statute of limitations on spoilers around here?

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 4:17AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I guess it's a spoiler for episode 5. What's the statute of limitations on spoilers around here?

Memorable/Yuri scene screencaps ok and plot spoilers need the tag? idk want me to make a strawpoll?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's nowhere near the current episode (we're to 10 now, that's from 5) and it's not a serious plot point, just a comment that could be taken as yuri if you're wearing your goggles in a children's series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.