Forum › An Absurd Relationship discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

(•_•)I guess

( •_•)>⌐■-■ senpai finally

(⌐■_■) noticed her.

Sonya
joined Aug 22, 2014

Well, she desevres it

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

common guys, just because someone stumbles, it doesn't mean they are lost forever.
Well, i didnt say that blonde hair girl is right all the way but the black one is kinda cruel. Well, I'm sorry for both of them.

joined May 2, 2014

She deserve it .. Such a freaking Baka

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I also cant feel sorry for her...(but maybe this will make her wake up and be a better person?..)
Anyway..I totally agree with Emi though..and I hope she can find someone worthy the next time..

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

It kinda makes you wonder about the events leading up to this short. Like who was first in love with whom? But maybe more importantly, who first realized that the other person was also in love/returned their feelings? Also, sounds like Emi knew that Mihashi (light haired girl) liked her as well, but didn't do anything about it. Not saying it's right, but it's no wonder Mihashi did something as drastic like sleep around to get attention.

One person playing hard to get, another sleeping around for attention, both people avoiding feelings results in one hot ass mess... Guess that's what you get when you play games

common guys, just because someone stumbles, it doesn't mean they are lost forever.
Well, i didnt say that blonde hair girl is right all the way but the black one is kinda cruel. Well, I'm sorry for both of them.

Werd... It's tragic for both of them

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

plot twist..I want a sequel though...I wonder if she actually did two timing or just made up stories/rumors..just to get her attention

Although she said she was spotted by a third party at a health clinic, she could have gone just to make an appearance (although that would kind of clash with the end page, as it seemed the light haired one was falling to her knees in desperation) That'd be a crazy twist (and really manipulative)... I want a sequel AND a prequel lol.

Some of other Takemiya Jin's works start off with one couple and then the side characters get their own short and kinda branch off into their own backgrounds and stories (the one I'm thinking about hasn't been translated in English yet, here's to hoping some scanlation group will pick it up though)... Maybe Takemiya Jin will also do that with this short...

joined Jan 5, 2012

Jin why you got to do this to me i thought we were friends

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Some of other Takemiya Jin's works start off with one couple and then the side characters get their own short and kinda branch off into their own backgrounds and stories (the one I'm thinking about hasn't been translated in English yet, here's to hoping some scanlation group will pick it up though)...

Are you thinking of 愛しい人 in KiLa KiLa and めかくしのこい in Steps?

joined Mar 23, 2013

This is rare, a yuri work where the token male guy comes off as nicer than his female counterparts.

As for the story itself... Well, they played the "love game" and they ended up both losing. With Sakata(sp?) being a side casualty.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I'm guessing that the light haired girl already slept with Emi and they were in a relationship before since Emi was like "Is it mine?". Dat chick was totally three timing.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Wow!! Takemiya's art has... changed. I liked her old style quite a bit, so I wont say it improved but it did get more... refined. <.< I suppose that's saying it improved... oh well.

That story was kinda brutal, but I totally agree with Emi.

joined Aug 4, 2014

I am not the only one who noticed change in artstyle. Nice improvement. And dang, finally something "adult life". When I read her school stuff, I had strange impression I'm reading the same freaking thing over and over again.

About plot... I'm glad that I can finally see strong female character in yuri. For a second I thought she will forgive Mihashi (that's what typical yuri character would do), but she didn't, phew! And that blonde... I mean come on, she really thought it's gonna work? It's not being irrational, it's being idiotic.

PS It's so annoying writing without "w" key working, grr...

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Wow, heavy story. But great!

Did anyone get what they were talking about in the first 2 pages? I reread it a few times now but can't figure it out.
First I thought she was talking about the couple Mihashi and Sakata being "a pain in the ass", but the conversation after that doesn't really fit I think...

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 5:03PM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

I dont feel sorry for you at all, you deserve it, the other girl though i hope she finds happiness elsewhere

Agreed. I don't blame her one bit if it was me I would've done the samething to her.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

awwww

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

That was a tragic end.

But satisfying. A moron like that will not make you happy.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

(•_•)I guess

( •_•)>⌐■-■ senpai finally

(⌐■_■) noticed her.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

joined Jul 8, 2013

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS ENDING! FINALLY, THE PROMISCUOUS GIRL WHO CHEATS ON EVERYBODY ACTUALLY GETS PUNISHED! IT'S A MIRACLE! Yo, I'm not gonna lie, used to think that Takamiya Jin's series were always either slightly happy or unnecessarily sad and it kinda bugged me, cuz I like happy much more BUT THIS SERIES' ENDING CHANGED MY OPINION SO MUCH. My opinion of Takemiya Jin just skyrocketed into the sky further than I can even fucking see. I am so tired of all these characters who sleep with everybody just cuz they feel like or because they want attention or because they want are confused about their feels and thanks to them sleeping like this and fucking up so spectacularly shit goes horribly wrong. But then at the end of the series, everything works out they are forgiven by EVERYBODY and that person they loved loved them back. No. I fucking hate that SOOOOO MUCH. This chapter. Made my day. I was planning on complaining about how the cold, black haired girl was gonna just end up with the long haired girl just cuz, but, needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Good job, Takemiya Jin, I never ever hated or even disliked you but you just made it into my favorite yuri mangaka's list.
And to all you guys, saying this was a tragic or bad end. It wasn't. This was THE HAPPY ending. Emi was smart enough to realize that the pregnant girl had a terrible personality and was doing all of this bullshit just for attention. She was smart enough to realize this was not a girl she actually wanted, now that she saw her true personality. She's smarter than most yuri MCs, frankly lol. So, no this was not tragic AT ALL. Pregnant girl got exactly what she deserved and Emi realized that she deserved something more (Well, I guess the males got kinda screwed over but it's a yuri so who gives a shit? lol).

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 6:11PM

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

I like how people is just slut shaming the pregnant one because she "slept around" to get attention. While she did make a choice to do these things I think Emi is just as bad for not doing anything about the other person's feelings. But of course, just because we have mutual feelings doesn't mean we have to make something out of it. I think Emi is just as much at fault for letting the other person acted the way she did.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Wow, heavy story. But great!

Did anyone get what they were talking about in the first 2 pages? I reread it a few times now but can't figure it out.
First I thought she was talking about the couple Mihashi and Sakata being "a pain in the ass", but the conversation after that doesn't really fit I think...

The point of the first two pages was that the black haired girl was saying that somebody she knew was a huge pain in the ass and she also implied that it was someone that Sakata knew too. But the thing is at first you don't know who that is, until the end, when you realize that while Emi used to love blonde hair girl not she kinda hates her for being a terrible person. So the first two pages, she was talking about blonde girl, who was also Sakata's girlfriend.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I like how people is just slut shaming the pregnant one because she "slept around" to get attention. While she did make a choice to do these things I think Emi is just as bad for not doing anything about the other person's feelings. But of course, just because we have mutual feelings doesn't mean we have to make something out of it. I think Emi is just as much at fault for letting the other person acted the way she did.

Are you being serious? It's just as much Emi's fault for letting her be that way? REALLY? Do you actually mean that? I don't think you properly understood what happened. The whole point was that THE MOMENT pregnant girl started sleeping around, Emi started to dislike her and was NO LONGER mutual feelings. It was hardly her fault that pregnant girl was such a fucking idiot. Emi sure as hell isn't a saint, but to say that it was her fault things ended up like that is just idiotic. It is not as if she has some kind of power to control people and prevent them from being stupid. Hell, even the pregnant girl said that and the whole point of the story WAS THAT SHE WAS A SELFISH FOOL.

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 6:24PM

Lady_grey_spaz
joined Aug 20, 2014

Oh.

364bf31dbcc24417cc4bef1baaf26ce9
joined Aug 21, 2014

Emi's right
sorry can't feel sorry for her... I don't like her kind

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Holy crap. I'm in pain.

To reply you must either login or sign up.