Forum › Online Reader Suggestions for Improvement

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yeah. Which sucks, because who can they get to publish what they own the rights to?

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

As per mobile usage / support. I am going to test out converting chapters to ePubs/Mobi so they can be read with a standard ebook reader. Is that something people are interested in?

last edited at Mar 18, 2013 10:04PM

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I suppose... would certainly make it interesting to read on my Kobo!

joined Jan 30, 2013

I think it would be nice if it were possible to add authors to the reading lists.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I think it would be nice if it were possible to add authors to the reading lists.

This.

Really nice work on the new reader BTW

joined Jul 3, 2011

Does Futari Wa Pretty Anon upload their own stuff?

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Does Futari Wa Pretty Anon upload their own stuff?

Nope.

joined Jul 3, 2011

So I'd like to request their latest 2 chapters on Photo Kano then. (12, 13)
I'd also like to request REC chap 53 from For The Halibut. (incase you were unaware)

last edited at Mar 20, 2013 2:02PM

Wednesday
joined Feb 28, 2013

I looked through the pages on this topic and didn't see it so...

Might I suggest:

An Authors addition to the list options or a way to bookmark favorite authors/circles/groups. Currently I'm just using the browser to do this.

Some sort of notification system that lets you know when a series you're following is updated in the reader. An authors/circles/group you follow has a new release added to the reader. A Tag you follow has had a new series/chapter/etc added to the reader.

Thank you for all your hard work!

last edited at Mar 20, 2013 9:16PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Might I suggest:

An Authors addition to the list options or a way to bookmark favorite authors/circles/groups. Currently I'm just using the browser to do this.

Nope, never suggested. Except maybe just 4 post above yours. :D

Wednesday
joined Feb 28, 2013

Might I suggest:

Nope, never suggested. Except maybe just 4 post above yours. :D

(×_×;) Well, this is embarrassing

joined Jul 3, 2011

Now I might be mistaken about this, if so my bad but there's a Saki doujin by Yuri-ism released 3/17 that I can't find on the reader. Am I just missing it?

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

But it wasn't when he posted this.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I thought I made the post, but apparently I had only typed it out.
Uploaded the last two yuri-ism releases after I saw your post :x

last edited at Mar 22, 2013 3:33PM

joined Nov 5, 2012

On the series directory I want it to have pictures of the covers like the old reader. The books look more interesting that way. :)

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Can you have it so that http://dynasty-scans.com/series shows the thumbnails again?

joined Mar 25, 2013

I was wondering if it was possible to show what group has translated the chapter or series when using the search function,because right now you would need to read individual chapters to know what group has translated it.
Also is it possible to include the download button without the need to read individual chapters? Like the old reader was?
And on the main page also?

last edited at Mar 27, 2013 11:30AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Can you have it so that http://dynasty-scans.com/series shows the thumbnails again?

I second the thumbnails request. I'm awful at remembering titles.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

It appears to be impossible to suggest the "Yuri" tag be added to a series or chapter.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

It appears to be impossible to suggest the "Yuri" tag be added to a series or chapter.

We noticed that a while ago, and sent a bug report to Omn. So until he gets around to it you'll have to request the tag through a forum post or something. Sorry for the inconvenience~

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Thanks.

sweet little lie
joined Mar 17, 2013

I'd like to suggest a series called "riko to haru to onsen to iruka" , I think it fits here since it contains kind of school life and yuri content.

last edited at Mar 29, 2013 12:04PM

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

I'd like to suggest a series called "riko to haru to onsen to iruka" , I think it fits here since it contains kind of school life and yuri content.

Please use the upload request feature located in the dropdown menu on the top-right of the page. Requesting stuff in here makes it extremely difficult to keep track of.

joined Jul 3, 2011

2 Yuri-ism and 1 Futari wa Pretty Anon translations are ready for pick up.

sweet little lie
joined Mar 17, 2013

Please use the upload request feature located in the dropdown menu on the top-right of the page. Requesting stuff in here makes it extremely difficult to keep track of.

Oh sorry, I didn't see it. Thanks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.