Forum › Posts by poproro

poproro
joined Nov 5, 2012

Oh my godd! The ending just come, and I already forgot half of the story!!!
Fine... I'll just have to read it again. TwT

joined Nov 5, 2012

So, is the add to reading list thing working on tablet format, because I couldn't find any button. Or this is not the question that should be asked???

What's not working about it? Seems to work fine for me.

Woops. Just found out.. Sorry. i'm stupid.
Kind a hard to find since it's on the menu bar.

Sorry... =A=

joined Nov 5, 2012

So, is the add to reading list thing working on tablet format, because I couldn't find any button. Or this is not the question that should be asked???

last edited at Apr 8, 2013 12:09AM

joined Nov 5, 2012

I've been reading with dynasty reader for so long, but I just created my account last November. :P I couldn't believe that we are going to have this awesome new reader after the site was down for awhile. I actually freaked out! LOL! Now that we are at the new site. Lots of things tend to change in a better way, and another thing I found is that there are numerous number of views in the forums. ( Compare to the old reader that There're nothing I want to do with the forums. ) That's mean there're tons of readers that yearning for yuri genre! Woohoo! LOL! Anything want to share about your dynasty reader experience?? ;)

//Thanks every staff or scan group for all the hard work!

//Sounds like I'm mumbling or something? huh? ;P

joined Nov 5, 2012

Another thing, I like that we have forum, but I'll suggest that we separate the manga discussion and general talk. That would be great! ;)

joined Nov 5, 2012

How do I add a chapter or author into my reading list on my ios device??
Thank you.

poproro
joined Nov 5, 2012

Wife and Wife!!!
Woohoo!!!

joined Nov 5, 2012

On the series directory I want it to have pictures of the covers like the old reader. The books look more interesting that way. :)