joined Oct 15, 2013

wow, was not expecting that reaction lol

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

wow, was not expecting that reaction lol

ditto

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I haven't really been reading this anymore because I don't especially like this type of comedy so much. There are people who actually behave pretty similar to Kuroko and it's pretty disgusting and sad in real life... It's kind of hard for me to see anything funny about a situation like this, especially about how Kuroko treated Chiyo and how she saw that little girl. You can only laugh at it because it's so horrible that you can't even cry. Being in love with someone who neglects you like that is the worst thing ever and I hope they're being serious now and not doing this for comedy purposes.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

hahaha poor kuu chan

I'm laughing so hard

Same here. Can't wait for the next chapter

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm shocked when Hinako said that Chiyo had given up on Kuroko. I hope those words were just misunderstanding.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Maid from murderer party arc? Didn't she lose most of her limbs battling Kuroko? But now she seems to have them back and functioning.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Kuroko with a broker heart... the impossible happened x_x

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

I'm guessing what chiyo meant was she gave up on trying to change kuu-chan then? Strike one for hinako's innocence for Kuu-chan suffered a serious blow at that moment.

I thought the same.
I don't think Chiyo would give up that easily after all that effort to bring her girlfriend back.
It is kinda nice to have some reaction from Kuroko. xDDDDD

Snapshot%20eye
joined Mar 23, 2012

Maid from murderer party arc? Didn't she lose most of her limbs battling Kuroko? But now she seems to have them back and functioning.

If you look closely, her right arm is prosthetics, and we can assume her other missing limbs would be the same

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

There are people who actually behave pretty similar to Kuroko and it's pretty disgusting and sad in real life...

Thankfully this is a work of fiction and not real life. Unless you also feel this strongly about fictional violence and other questionable behaviors taking place in the story, I find this odd exception you make for this to be completely nonsensical.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There are people who actually behave pretty similar to Kuroko and it's pretty disgusting and sad in real life...

Thankfully this is a work of fiction and not real life. Unless you also feel this strongly about fictional violence and other questionable behaviors taking place in the story, I find this odd exception you make for this to be completely nonsensical.

Well, what's important here is that you've found a way to feel superior to them.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm guessing what chiyo meant was she gave up on trying to change kuu-chan then? Strike one for hinako's innocence for Kuu-chan suffered a serious blow at that moment.

I thought the same.
I don't think Chiyo would give up that easily after all that effort to bring her girlfriend back.
It is kinda nice to have some reaction from Kuroko. xDDDDD

I'm not really sure what Chiyo meant, my first thought was that she gave up changing Kuroko, and accepts her for who she is, but that the way Hinako worded it meant something else entirely, which is a nice twist. I look forward to how Kuroko's going to react to that

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

What happened in that panel where Chiyo said "I was done in pretty bad back then" on page 23? Forgive me, it's been two years of Murcielago and my memory isn't so good.

Wow, Kuroko barely reacting when Hinako mentioned the words "sweaty" and "bath" in the same sentence.

Well yeah, she just got rocked by the discovery that Chiyo's "given up on her" and she's not interested in having sex with Ringo or Hinako in the first place.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

What happened in that panel where Chiyo said "I was done in pretty bad back then" on page 23? Forgive me, it's been two years of Murcielago and my memory isn't so good.

In the Rose Colored Prison arc, Chiyo got knocked out or something, tied up and all, vulnerable. If it wasn't for Hinako, she would have died
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch26#14

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

In the Rose Colored Prison arc, Chiyo got knocked out or something, tied up and all, vulnerable. If it wasn't for Hinako, she would have died
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/murcielago_ch26#14

Ah, thanks for the reminder.

joined Oct 13, 2014

so she does care about her. wonder just how much though

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

This just crossed my mind, but isn't Yukari supposed to be in a high security prison?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

My heart actually ached a little for Kuro when Hinako said that. I wanna see Kuro run out and beg for Chiyo's forgiveness XD

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was great!
I love this art style and Kuu -chan's eyes are so, funny?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

This just crossed my mind, but isn't Yukari supposed to be in a high security prison?

Heh yeah. But hey, everything can happen in manga's

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

OMG Kuu-chan's so cute XD
looking forward for her making up with Chiyo-chan :3

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Well, what's important here is that you've found a way to feel superior to them.

Yeah, I kind of do. I´m not really trying to criticize the story; just offer my point of view. I understand why it's funny for some people but it ended up being too much for me. I generally don't like stories where the protagonist behaves in an immoral way with no repercussions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.