Forum › Hands Off My Girl discussion

joined Jan 30, 2013

That hand on page 15 creeps me out so much.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This to me has an unrealistic ending. That Nakajima girl never came to terms about dating a girl and all of a sudden while sober (being drunk would have made more sense), she hops in the bed naked with the girl???

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 8:56PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This to me has an unrealistic ending. That Nakajima girl never came to terms about dating a girl and all of a sudden while sober (being drunk would have made more sense), she hops in the bed naked with the girl???

I don't see the problem. I mean, people move and different paces. Just because one person might not do it that way, I don't see how you can say no one else ever would.

Nakajima says she wishes the Kimura was a boy but I don't see how you can say exactly how much of a barrier that was for her in terms of pursuing a relationship. She even continues to hang out with Kimura after being kissed. We also learn that Nakajima is the one "always all over" Kimura.

I also believe that moment at the end is a deception of a real life thing. Strong, over reactions in regard to the safety of a romantic interest. Always kinda bugged me honestly but I'm betting there is some truth to them.
I've heard of guys realizing they wanted to marry their girlfriends until someone starts hitting on them not knowing the girls are taken.

My old boss said he got with his wife when the broke up after a few dates. She was with someone else. He realized he wanted to be with her so he told the other guy to leave and they've been together since.

I have no trouble believing the last moment, Kimura coming to Najamia's defense(even though she wasn't, you know. in danger) is basically as strong as any love confession. Maybe more so since it may seem more primal. Possibly a real turn on too.

I love this piece. It's so frank.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Loved the depiction of guys n this, it's so true, we look like that.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

what the...well I didn't like the art nor the story xD

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Lol, the guys in this were exaggeratedly ugly. But aside from that i love this simple and grown-up drawing style.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Somehow it seems really... pointlessly, and what's that on page 12? Aliens? Where is the Si-Fi Tag?

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

well this jumped all over the place... I kinda liked it though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.