Forum › Yandere Kanojo (JOKER) discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I ♥ this manga

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Love dovely story.. but yandere.. ugh is scared...

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Chapter 46 is missing from this reader. Read it here: http://vexedscans.blogspot.com/2013/01/yandere-kanojo-joker-46.html

Love dovely story.. but yandere.. ugh is scared...

Not that kind of yandere.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Well I suck. 46 is up there finally.

joined Mar 30, 2012

Woohoo new years releases~~~ this manga is always so fun to read, minus the Tanaka dad arc, that tried to be too dramatic and was meh. (edit: whoops that dad stuff was in Online not Joker)

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 9:46AM

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

My god it finally continued and I loved it I am in tears

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Needs an anime. Really, really needs an anime. I imagine it would have a similar feel to that one about the woman and her otaku husband.

joined Mar 30, 2012

ch58 really told me what I had been imagining after reading the Online plot about Aoi, so even Reina eventually forgot :( was hoping the ghost incident would have an impact on how Reina interacts with Aoi but I guess that's not happening.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This needs at least a yuri crush tag. Nanami and Sumika are clearly a couple in the making.

See Chap #34

last edited at Apr 25, 2015 4:26AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This is so dashed good. So fond of it. Didn't seem like that big a deal when it started, but it's really grown on me.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This series is a lot fun and Reina is one of the cutest characters I have seen. The assembly of their baseball team was kinda epic, if this series was more like the usual stuff on here Komachi would have been a main character lol.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Nice Ending for the Joker part as well. To bad Reinas two yankee friends from her own school didn't show up to the dance party. Or did they? It has been so long since i read the series, i might have missed them^^

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

I think chapter 2 is missing. The chapter that is currently titled as chapter two, the one introducing the little sister, has "chapter 3" on the first page.

Edit: Now I'm confused. The following chapter, the one that is currently titled chapter 3, is also called chapter 3. Am I going crazy or something?

last edited at May 8, 2018 9:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.