joined Mar 6, 2014

...Okay...?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

...Okay...?

...I guess...?

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Aww that's cute, the other woman stayed on the train after her stop because she was watching the protagonist... I think?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Aww that's cute, the other woman stayed on the train after her stop because she was watching the protagonist... I think?

I didn't quite get it - is that what it meant? I thought the lady got off after the protagonist? I dont get how not seeing her there that time meant that- or that she must be staying on to watch her back?

Maybe I just missed it lol..

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Now you're talking 'bout it!

But for a minute (while loading the next page) I thought that the blonde was a ghost or something...

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

...Maybe...?

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

I didn't quite get it - is that what it meant? I thought the lady got off after the protagonist? I dont get how not seeing her there that time meant that- or that she must be staying on to watch her back?

She gets off after the protagonist because her stop was before the protagonist's stop, so she has to ride the train all the way to the end and back to whatever her stop actually is (it's somewhere between Nakatsu-Hino and Nagaisu). At the end of the story, the protagonist decides to stay on after her stop (Nagaisu) too and talk to her.

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 12:04AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

That was nice!

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

About the ghost thing, I had that sudden rise of feeling but after that page, it disappeared into thin air.

Still don't understand the whole thing though. But the comment did clear it up.

But if you ask me right here, right now, I have no idea about what just happened because my realization went poof.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I think the blonde just stayed to watch the protagonist, even though her stop was earlier. You can totally see the blonde was into the protagonist when she blushes at the end when the protagonist goes towards her. Mutual attraction? lol

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

That was so cute. :3

I274kwh
joined Sep 14, 2013

That was really cute. Kinda confusing at first since it wasn't clearly portrayed but If you are a train goer you'll understand how it works.

At the last stop, the train waits for 'new' passengers to come aboard again. Sooo the light colored hair girl always stays behind and deliberately misses her stop to be with the black colored hair girl then she just goes down to her original destination once the train goes back to the other direction.

What a nice way to stalk someone _

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

That was really cute. Kinda confusing at first since it wasn't clearly portrayed but If you are a train goer you'll understand how it works.

At the last stop, the train waits for 'new' passengers to come aboard again. Sooo the light colored hair girl always stays behind and deliberately misses her stop to be with the black colored hair girl then she just goes down to her original destination once the train goes back to the other direction.

What a nice way to stalk someone _

Indeed. But then, why not approach her and have a casual conversation? I don't get Japanese people sometimes.

joined Mar 27, 2014

sorry..
I feel this was same concept with some short film version if I don't wrong "transit"...
well if I'm wrong I'm sorry...

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 10:11AM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was cute.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Indeed. But then, why not approach her and have a casual conversation? I don't get Japanese people sometimes.

Its hard to start a conversation sometimes. I think I understand how that feels.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Its hard to start a conversation sometimes. I think I understand how that feels.

plus maybe considering sociocultural factors.
but the protagonist sure is slick for that matter, I really find the last panel sexy and flirty

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Whaaaaaat >_<" I needed to see more :v

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

woo hoo trainzoned ~
I think it's cute the light-hair woman deliberately misses her station 2-3 times a week just to be in the presence of black-hair woman. If the black-hair woman didn't notice and have interest in her, the two would never initiate a conversation with each other..
What's more interesting is black-hair woman figured it out and gladly made her move. Aww.

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

She gets off after the protagonist because her stop was before the protagonist's stop, so she has to ride the train all the way to the end and back to whatever her stop actually is (it's somewhere between Nakatsu-Hino and Nagaisu). At the end of the story, the protagonist decides to stay on after her stop (Nagaisu) too and talk to her.

Thanks for the explanation. I found this short story thoroughly confusing.

To miss your train stop 2 to 3 times out of the week just to get noticed by someone? Come on, Japan.

I have to say, after this story and "Baby You", Nishi Uko is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists for unintentional lolz.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Nishi Uko is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists for unintentional lolz.

Word

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

I liked it
It was similar to "I Fell In Love For The First Time" by Asagi Ryuu without all the sex

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i dont understand how you all came to the conclusion that the blonde girl was deliberately missing her stop and just going all the way back. when the black haired girl played detective.. she didnt see blonde girl, but can we immediately conclude that blonde girl got off early? it's still possible that she was not riding the train at that time as well.
also in the end, the black haired girl only stayed on for one stop after nagaisu, and nagaisu is not a terminal stop, cause she went to the terminal stop and blonde girl was not there.
i dont know.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this needs the "stalker" tag,

joking... sorry...

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

i dont understand how you all came to the conclusion that the blonde girl was deliberately missing her stop and just going all the way back. when the black haired girl played detective.. she didnt see blonde girl, but can we immediately conclude that blonde girl got off early? it's still possible that she was not riding the train at that time as well.
also in the end, the black haired girl only stayed on for one stop after nagaisu, and nagaisu is not a terminal stop, cause she went to the terminal stop and blonde girl was not there.
i dont know.

I think the implication was that the train loops back around after Nagaisu, which she realized when she saw the other station name and realized the train had changed course and was heading back into the city

To reply you must either login or sign up.