Forum › Moon, World, and Stars discussion

joined Apr 12, 2014

this is bloody dumb but I can't stop reading lol the drawing is pretty though...

umiyuri sama <3

joined Oct 12, 2013

I wasn't expecting to like it, but it's actually really working for me? I dunno, it feels just different enough from other stuff that I'm actually interested to see where it's going. Of course, it may also just be that I'm off the tail-end of reading loads of other more 'serious' yuri and it's something pleasant and familiar to cleanse the palate.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I regret checking their necks. Now I can't stop weird out by them DX
And also I couldn't stop laughing at how predictable the series is, and yet I'm still waiting for new chapters.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

bah! you're all being to generous to this thing. OK, OK, the giraffe neck thing is pretty funny, but meh to everything else. OK, the art is nice too. but meh :-(

joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm too busy reading the conversations to notice the neck. I don't feel like re-checking...

lolol I just checked! now it's a bit disturbing! but still the art is pretty

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

This just keeps screaming Strawberry Panic to me. And thanks for all the giraffe neck comments, what was seen cannot be unseen now.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

SOOO cliché, it's a mixture of everytthing and it's SOO much like Strawberry Panic. I hope this takes us to another place, a different story. Not expecting anything from this, really.

joined Aug 5, 2013

Ermm so if Yozora and Kishibeno doesn't make it to the festival, Umiyuri's going to "lay a hand" on other etoiles? That's just stupid.

joined Nov 30, 2011

One thing that's always made me wonder in these types of series is... where are the teachers of the school and what do they do exactly if they let students have all this power and...weird rituals?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

One thing that's always made me wonder in these types of series is... where are the teachers of the school and what do they do exactly if they let students have all this power and...weird rituals?

It's a system of the school itself, if the teachers have a problem they'll just have to deal with it

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

She's a shoujo author and it shows; this is practically dripping with the stuff. The predictable sort, even. Like, they're not even trying to pretend Kishibeno didn't write that song

...and yet my overwhelming impression is perhaps best summarised as something like "Utena-sama ga Panic Suru". If they pull swords out of chests and battle while the brides sing, I certainly wouldn't bat an eyelash.

The art is lovely, though.

joined Oct 12, 2013

...and yet my overwhelming impression is perhaps best summarised as something like "Utena-sama ga Panic Suru". If they pull swords out of chests and battle while the brides sing, I certainly wouldn't bat an eyelash.

Shit, I want that now.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Shit, I want that now.

Or since this one features a musical shiz, why not put in some Pitch Perfect A Capella style of singing? That would make this one heck of a musical "Utena-sama ga Panic Suru: An Aca-Yuri Musical"

Seriously, this manga needs help. I could barely finish chapter 2.

#Can'tgetoverBeChloe #LSSoverBellas #ISawtheSign

last edited at Apr 23, 2014 1:23PM

joined Apr 15, 2011

Or since this one features a musical shiz, why not put in some Pitch Perfect A Capella style of singing? That would make this one heck of a musical "Utena-sama ga Panic Suru: An Aca-Yuri Musical"

Seriously, this manga needs help. I could barely finish chapter 2.

#Can'tgetoverBeChloe #LSSoverBellas #ISawtheSign

that was too funny! (Uh oh, I just got a strange look from some guy for laughing too loud. :-[ )

I don't know, you could probably add the super natural element and this manga might still need help.

speaking of which, what do you all think... had a super natural element been introduced from the start, would the story have been more coherent and made more sense? if not, what is hurting the story and what could save it?

Ok, as has been mentioned, it's too cliché. Next?

last edited at Apr 23, 2014 2:49PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Omg. I'm dying from all the yuri title and pitch perfect mashups.

I'm actually interested in seeing where this goes though. I'm pretty sure it'll end up the way I think it will, but what the heck. We should all try it out before throwing it away.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

speaking of which, what do you all think... had a super natural element been introduced from the start, would the story have been more coherent and made more sense?

No, I think that's the last thing this needs.

if not, what is hurting the story

Completely unlikable, opaque characters.

and what could save it?

Characters that don't make me want to straight-arm them through the wall for their distinctly bland mix of vapid, petty, and thoughtless. This looks like it's going to be one of those things where the only characters I like are side characters. The way it jumps around, the main characters only have that much development anyway. It's sort of damning that I can't even remember ANYONE'S name.

I'll keep reading for the excellent art, and I appreciate that someone's working on it, but it could seriously stand to spend some time developing one character. Like, say, the main one. (It feels like even StoPani gave Nagisa more time to bake than this girl is getting.)

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

speaking of which, what do you all think... had a super natural element been introduced from the start, would the story have been more coherent and made more sense?

Well it wouldn't necessarily make sense but it could be more interesting i guess

if not, what is hurting the story

I know i'm not allowed to say cliché but... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....

what could save it?

Throwing a X-02 Wyvern in the middle

joined Apr 15, 2011

Throwing a X-02 Wyvern in the middle

B-)

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... Cliche as this may be, I actually find myself wanting more of this because the chapters are so long (well, decent in length I should say), and I've been dying to find a nice long series to follow. ;P

joined Jul 31, 2013

Jesus Christ, these comments.

joined Apr 15, 2011

<rant>they say you're suppose to become more patient with age, but with this story, this is not the case. with each passing chapter, i am becoming more impatient :-( Soooo, our cliffhanger du jour leaves us with two questions, where is this storying going, and what is the significance of the music room on the last page if any?</rant>

okie, all bitchiness aside, i kinda like the hidden room under the stairs approach. it kind of goes with the supernatural-wannabe theme 'i think' this story wants to take. also, after the page, i was hoping (speculating) that it would have a door that either led to the auditorium or the piano could be heard from the stage so she coud play without being in front if everyone. oh well, hopefully the next chapter will answer the questions above.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Haha "étoile" "Chevalier" and on top of that "may the angel of music bless your days with happiness"...
It looks even worst than strawberry panic x)

Edit :
Oh my god... "If you're a chevalier, then battle it out with music"
What an improbable line...

last edited at Nov 16, 2014 5:10PM

Lady_grey_spaz
joined Aug 20, 2014

The amount of hate on dis manga doe

joined Jan 8, 2014

Anybody else screaming...."noooo its a trap" ??!
Ugh, anyway...were there mising speech bubbles? Did the translator change partially through the chapter? Anyone notice this? Smh, either way hope next ch. Is scantalated in a more timely manner ^_^

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well that was really... Pompous
Kinda interesting read though... For now... Unfortunately it's reminding me a little of, not Strawberry Panic, but Nobara no Mori no Otometachi, which i labeled as one of the worst yuri i've ever read
Let us wait though
PS: Engagement system...

I actually wanted to see Nobara uploaded here, cause the site I was reading it from stopped at chapter 5 and so I don't know what happened.

To reply you must either login or sign up.