Forum › Fever Retreat discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is there more?

:S

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I friggin' love this! Didn't expect "Love Prep Room" to have a sequel.

549480_395033377219127_77488960_n
joined Jul 13, 2013

love sooo much,love nanzaki iku works,hope that come more,the story is so great,but i hope that she continue sweet little devil story !!!

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Threesome. It's always the solution to a love triangle. No more problems.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I feel like that could actually work here.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

I feel like that could actually work here.

+1

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

NO! NO! NO! NO!!!! threesomes ALWAYS end up with someone getting hurt or left out. although there is a faint chance that it works here. faint, ya'll hear?

that rant being said, I really feel bad for Eiko. In "Love Prep Room," her attitude was nonchalant. but to think she'd actually fall for Shina?

I'm thinking this could be continued as another story called "Sweet Little Devil Too"? what'chall think?

last edited at Dec 10, 2013 8:59PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

NO! NO! NO! NO!!!! threesomes ALWAYS end up with someone getting hurt or left out. although there is a faint chance that it works here. faint, ya'll hear?

that rant being said, I really feel bad for Eiko. In "Love Prep Room," her attitude was nonchalant. but to think she'd actually fall for Shina?

I'm thinking this the be continued as another story called "Sweet Little Devil Too"? what'chall think?

This feels like one of those that won't have an ending (as in closure to the story, but duno)... Well, I wanna get into a good mood and thanks for reminding me of that one, time to go read Sweet Little Devil :D

last edited at Dec 10, 2013 8:41PM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I thought "Love Prep Room" was a one-shot and I was okay with that, but now that there's a sequel, I want the story to have a satisfactory conclusion!

On another note, I hope some of Nanazaki Iku's other stuff gets translated too!

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

I miss this author! Thanks for the translations

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yes! A sequel to Love Prep Room :D This made my night with its awesomely drawn characters doing sexy stuff to each other =w= I just love the way Iku draws them, its just awesome.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

There is only one word I can use to describe this: ¡Great! sequel or not, I'm glad to see more of nanzaki iku

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

For some reason when I was reading this, the two main characters reminded me of marceline and princess bubblegum, except without the sex tho (still those scenes were smexy)

joined Feb 8, 2011

Would anyone want to read a little bit of Eiko-sempai's background story? If there was such a thing, I will even love more this story.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Would anyone want to read a little bit of Eiko-sempai's background story? If there was such a thing, I will even love more this story.

YES!! Totally would; that would make things more interesting, i wonder if the Author will make another sequel to it * ^ *

Lelouch
joined Dec 11, 2013

What a breath of fresh air in the genre of unrequited love! Some readers found the other chapter sad, but I think there's little to no sadness or angst in this story. My impression is that the message of the story is that love is not always such a monumental experience and does not always have to be fretted about—or make you depressed, if it is unrequited. Like most everything else, most love will come and go, and in many different shapes and variations!

last edited at Dec 11, 2013 2:21AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

What a breath of fresh air in the genre of unrequited love! Some readers found the other chapter sad, but I think there's little to no sadness or angst in this story. My impression is that the message of the story is that love is not always such a monumental experience and does not always have to be fretted about—or make you depressed, if it is unrequited. Like most everything else, most love will come and go, and in many different shapes and variations!

this is true, however, the scene where Eiko-senpai's hair gets caught on Shina's blouse symbolizes their connection for that brief moment. Where Eiko wishes to stay connected to this one person (Shina), Shina is working to untangle the bond and re-enforce the point that it is only a brief connection because her heart belongs to someone else. What is sad and indicative of the points you are making, is that from the prequel "Love Prep Room," Eiko's feeling toward Shina evolved from nonchalance to longing and possibly jealousy towards Satsuski.

While I too would not tag this as angst, i would tag this as sad because Eiko is trying to gauge Shina's reaction by 1) saying she would cut her hair, 2) by trying to extend the physical connection (i.e. making Okui have a second orgasm), and 3) attempting to embrace and kiss Okui much longer than expected. after each of those instances, go back and look at the expression that is drawn on Eiko's face. Point in case is the last page ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fever_retreat#16). On the top panel in the dialog box, Eiko's desire is revealed and in the middle and bottom panels , her disappointment at having their connection severed is shown.

but heck, this is just my interpretation. while for the most part I agree with what you have written, I just argue that there is (if only in this story) a sadness element. angst? no. that could come in yet another follow up story.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Would be interesting to see the reaction of Shiina if there was a sequel and Eiko suddenly shows up with short hair.Would Shiina recognize her? xD

1378332_444830178967555_766210037_n
joined Dec 1, 2013

Iku~senpai <3

Eiko_by_komiyo_chan2
joined Sep 15, 2013

Man... How long have it been since we had one of her mangas?
I miss more Nanzaki Iku work T_T
I think she should be makin' some more from Sweet Little Davil and Okui x Eiko.
What a hot image of Eiko linking her fingers in the page 9 :x HOLY YURI GODDESS
Personally saying, I prefer the ending of Okui x Eiko than Okui x Satsuki

I go for sad them angst.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

This was sad :( I hope there's a sequel where Eiko & Shiina end up together ;___;

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

Had been waited for Nanzaki's work for a long time now. And it's out :D thank you <3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Who should be with Shiina? Eika or Satsuki?

joined Feb 8, 2011

YES!! Totally would; that would make things more interesting, i wonder if the Author will make another sequel to it * ^ *

Let's make a petition to Nanzaki. owo/
xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.