Forum › Drumcan Hyakkei discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked that - but is it a series or oneshot? It dosnt seem to be a oneshot- dosnt realy go anywhere - and its tagged yuri when nothings happened yet?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Removed the habitual yuri tag.

This is a oneshot.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Ahh ;; god id like to see more of this! i love these kind of stories!

joined Mar 30, 2012

we need a sequel, this time ishimura giving honjou tips on feeling or something.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

this type of thing is good once in a while... Since I'm an art student, it gave some cute tips... The personality immediately changed though, in the characters, so it made me feel wrong in a subtle way.

Anyways, cute story! I'd very much like to see more from this author...

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

you know...I think that those oneshot are the one that authors make to "show the story " and then they get voted or something to become real series...something like koe no kotachi

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

you know...I think that those oneshot are the one that authors make to "show the story " and then they get voted or something to become real series...something like koe no kotachi

I'd be pleased to see that happen to this one. Partly because I want to see the resolution. But also, the transformation to cheerful in the grim technically excellent girl was pretty sudden, seemed forced to happen that fast to finish the story. Redoing it as something a bit longer would allow that to happen at a more natural pace.

joined Jan 4, 2014

pG.,9)::'t ``cut it.'/ .

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I, want, sequel, so, duckin', bad! :O .. It would be totally awesome! :3

joined Aug 12, 2013

Am I the only one a little freaked out by the freakishly long leads?

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

This might be my favorite yuri one-shot if it weren't for the face on page 27. Yoshidamaru puts that face in all her stories for some reason.

There is a "sequel" to this in Houkago 2 that's not really a sequel at all. Honjou is in it, though. You can get scans and a translation here.

joined May 7, 2015

Nice one. I think the pace wasn't that fast, since it's just one-shot. Isn't it natural to think that cheerful side of the character was just hidden by atmosphere of the school? I don't think that character transformed suddenly. It seems to be just a revealation of another side. The timing of revealation might be changed if it wasn't one-shot, though.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Nnngh. I really liked this one.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I like this!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

One of those rare moments where I take a chance at reading subtext really paid off here. This was so cute, and it definitely felt like yuri to me with the way they blushed. Too vmbad there's no sequel. Oh well

To reply you must either login or sign up.