Forum › Strike Witches: Witches of Aurora discussion

joined Oct 3, 2013

They're wearing tights, right? ...right?

joined Jul 13, 2013

O_O I really hope so...but it seems this manga stars my favourite character in Strike Witches Eila!! so i'll definitely be following it, my only wish now is for Sanya to somehow appear as a cameo or preferably as a regular character alongside Eila^^ SanyaxEila OTP:D

last edited at Oct 20, 2013 3:39AM

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

;w; yessssss we now have manga of my favorite witch in my favorite country~
I love Eila >w< and all the Suomus witches.
really surprised that Aurora is such a drunkard though XD

Sadg
joined Jun 23, 2013

All hail to the Suomus witches!!!
Yeah, finally...I could see Suomos witches in action (fullest to the top)!
Aurora...quite different with what I imagine she would be but still loveable for me!

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

They are indeed wearing tights. Even within the Strike Witches universe, I'm pretty sure it's embarrassing to go commando!

Also, this spinoff looks like it has a nice premise. I like that it shows Eila's bond with Nipa right off the bat. I can already tell Nipa would be an awesome wingman.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

YES YES!!!! HEEEELLLL YESS!!! NIPA!!!! I really like this!! MORE SUOMUS!!!
I am really starting to like NipaIllu... ugh... I don't want to be biased....

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 5 had a small error, I have uploaded the folder with the fixed page.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

is there any news about the new releases?

Battleship Girl
joined Oct 9, 2014

Please pick this up again! I hate only being able to read chapters 0, 2 & 3... Chapter 1 is out there somewhere but I can't find it. Pretty please?

I
joined May 21, 2014

New chapters, I like this. I don't know who someone need to finish this series faster.

last edited at Oct 13, 2014 7:03PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Eila is such a troll, without Sanya her troll level are on the roof. Thanks for the update!

joined Mar 30, 2012

What the heck? since when did all these Strike Witches get translated? pure awesomeness.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nipa is too relatable...

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

The heck... why did I only saw this now...?
I really love Nipa.... Does Dynasty have a notification for new chapters uploaded?
I missed this one for more than 3 months...and I feel like I've been waiting forever...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I really love Nipa.... Does Dynasty have a notification for new chapters uploaded?
I missed this one for more than 3 months...and I feel like I've been waiting forever...

You can put it in your "subscribed" list and you'll be e-mailed 40(?) minutes after release. Or you can do the RSS thing, though I don't much about that.

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

You can put it in your "subscribed" list and you'll be e-mailed 40(?) minutes after release. Or you can do the RSS thing, though I don't much about that.

Thanks! I'll go with the subscribed first since I dunno that RSS thingy... ^^"

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Think we'll ever get chapter 5?

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

This always confuses me during flashbacks.

If it's a flashback, as seen from the person's POV. . .meaning only one. . .how did Aurora see who helped her after saying she didn't and know what they said?! I'm calling all the bullshit on that!

To reply you must either login or sign up.