Forum › Cigarette Liar discussion

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Besides harassing, stealing kisses. One way to see if you are smoking or not. Was good.

joined Apr 13, 2012

This kind of reminds me of another one shot where the topic is coffee and unrequited age-gap love...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That's a pretty good idea, actually. Seducing someone to both get a girlfriend and getting said girlfriend to stop smoking.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

That's a pretty good idea, actually. Seducing someone to both get a girlfriend and getting said girlfriend to stop smoking.

Would work great if I wasn't so darn allergic to the smoke. I don't think I could even get near enough to steal a kiss, much less taste it...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I kissed a smoker once; the taste was pretty nasty. But she neither became my girlfriend nor quit smoking.

By the way, I can't get close to cigarette smoke since it gives me both a sore throat and a headache.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

By the way, I can't get close to cigarette smoke since it gives me both a sore throat and a headache.

I would hate this since I've lived with smokers my entire life. (Not a smoker myself though, not that I would need to be...)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Looks like children smoking, lol

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Looks like children smoking, lol

Well legally they are - but I know what you mean - I love the art style but it makes them look smaller and younger :)

They COULD be in middle school but I'd guess its high school - it never says which year, but either way she's under age.

BTW I know Japan loves vending machines but do they seriously have cigarette machines sat outside stores etc?

Strikes me as seriously dumb idea unless they only took credit cards, they'd be a huge liability for underage smoking control - unless they just don't care? They are not that common in the UK and by law have to be in adult only places like pubs - and if you can get at them (fake ID etc) you could buy cigs in a shop just as easily.

But that aside I love this manga - extremely cute :) At the end I wanted her to tease her even more tho, by sucking that lolly erotically then sticking it back in the other girls mouth :)

last edited at Mar 2, 2015 8:19PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

BTW I know Japan loves vending machines but do they seriously have cigarette machines sat outside stores etc?

Strikes me as seriously dumb idea unless they only took credit cards, they'd be a huge liability for underage smoking control - unless they just don't care? They are not that common in the UK and by law have to be in adult only places like pubs - and if you can get at them (fake ID etc) you could buy cigs in a shop just as easily.

Cigarette vending machines were common in North America until the 90's. It's not just some weird Japanese thing. I remember them outside restaurants for instance.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Cigarette vending machines were common in North America until the 90's. It's not just some weird Japanese thing. I remember them outside restaurants for instance.

I remember them to in the USA too, for instance at gas stations. I don't remember exactly when they went away, but it was a long time ago, I think before the 90's. By the way, it's not just cigarettes. Vending machines selling liquor (at least beer) are also common in public places in Japan. I've also been told that relatively few minors take advantage of that to drink.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Here in germany there are still quite a lot of cigarette machines, they require you to insert your ID card or driving license. Obviously, you can just get someone else's ID but whether that person gives you an ID card or just straight up cigarettes doesn't really matter.

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

The stealing of kisses (even for a good cause) was not good but the smoker's reaction afterwards was hilarious.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

AHUAHAUHAUHAUHAHAHUHA
I love it! So cuteeeeee

joined Jan 4, 2016

Today, in school, there was a girl that openly said that gays and lesbians are not real but are people that suffer from mental illness.
This was the first time that I've heard someone openly saying that, and for the first time in my life, my heart ached so much... ..

joined Mar 3, 2017

hue hue hue

Smooth. ;3

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

i really don't like forced kiss, if it were me i would've slapped her right away

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

i really don't like forced kiss, if it were me i would've slapped her right away

For me it wasn't a forced kiss, "After all, Lupin had already been caught a long time ago. "
I don't think she mind the kiss...

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Tobacco is sacred; the rising smoke carries our prayers to heaven. The Spirits punish those who use it only for pleasure with lung cancer.

To reply you must either login or sign up.