Forum › Romance Girls File discussion

Screenshot_534
joined Jul 18, 2012

Thank you Fly By Yuri! This series is ridiculously cute.

joined Apr 25, 2013

A lot of kiss :3

joined Nov 11, 2010

I'm a couple weeks behind on releases, only caught this new series today. Love the way this series showed interaction between an older couple and a younger one. Morishima-sensei's works always show such great role models of adult working women, but I especially loved how this one showed the development of a friendship which crossed over environment and age groups.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I love EVERYTHING about this series. I'm glad to see a yuri series where the main characters aren't spending multiple chapters struggling over whether it's okay for two girls to date or struggling to confess in case the other person begins to hate them for it. A series where the happy ending already happened and it's merely a continuation of said happiness. I'm seriously tired of drama and bad endings.

Although, one thing I don't really care for is that the kisses are never shown on-screen or simply blocked out by one of their heads. It makes me feel like the kiss is faked or something like that. I'm WELL aware that I am greatly over-thinking this and that I am slightly insane, but that's just the impression I get with blocked kisses.

20572_311167636941_6582597_n
joined Apr 22, 2013

Morishima-sensei always makes me swoon!

F5163f96
joined Jan 30, 2013

they're so cute

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

That scene where she "fell on her due to being hungry" was soo cute :3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is this over?

Anyways, this is adorable, love it :3

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Sorry for the slow response, I wasn't watching the forum closely.

These two couples are only featured in these three chapters. However, there are three more chapters plus extras in this book featuring other couples, and I will be scanlating them soon (relatively speaking). I'm sure they will be every bit as good as these three chapters. After all, I think Morishima-sensei is one of the best manga-kas out there.

I've kind of ended up taking a break from scanlating, but I will definitely start getting chapters out again very soon. I will definitely do everything I have already said I would (on the credits page), and I won't stop there.

last edited at Dec 1, 2013 5:38AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Great advice!

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/romance_girls_file_ch04#4

I'll just go and read Office Romance: Women's Division volumes 1 & 2 right nooowwwww......wait, what do you mean most of it's not translated?

Not such good advice after all.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Himeno got with Saki eventually Huh, thanks for that huge spoiler.

joined Jun 5, 2013

Yeah, I was like when did that happen? And reread Office Romance. Love that characters from other series pop up in other ones, though~

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I guess she is Saki http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/office_romance_womens_division_ch01#29

last edited at Jan 31, 2014 8:06PM

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I can't believe I got spoiled by reading an entirely different series that started with it's own completely different story-_-.
aw yell! I guess it wasn't going to be much of a surprise that the main focus of "office romance women's division" were going to get together.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Himeno got with Saki eventually Huh, thanks for that huge spoiler.

It sounds like it happened in one of the Office Romance stories that wasn't translated (I didn't even know there was a volume 2). So in Japan, it wouldn't be a spoiler but it is here.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Sorry I did not think to include a warning page. I was stupid (again). It's there now.

Office Romance is ongoing being done by Lililcious. http://www.lililicious.net/projectDet.php?id=200

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. I am now torn. On the one hand, I do like Office Romance and would like to be able to read it without it getting spoiled. On the other, it's releases are really slow and I have no idea when the next chapter, let alone the end of the next volume, is coming out...
Does anyone know if Office Romance is actively getting worked on and if it's worth waiting?

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Awesome as always! :3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I love these stories.

Love that morishima frequently gives us nice and gentle hugs/cuddling :3
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/romance_girls_file_ch05#6

joined Mar 12, 2014

"I'am Clitori Anus" LMAO Tears I tell you! Tearsss!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

LOVE IT!! This makes me so happy, knowing both couples have gotten their good ends (and each others' good ends, heh).

Hard to believe Kimi ever believed all that "platonic lesbian" stuff with Chris tossing out stuff like "Clitori Anus" around all the time.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

This

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This

Same for me XD

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

CLITORI ANUS ????!!!!!!!!!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Even worse than what she called herself at the start of part 1 "Clitori Lez."
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/romance_girls_file_ch04#2

To reply you must either login or sign up.