Forum › Under the Moonlit Night discussion

joined Jul 22, 2014

I feel like it’s okay to have multiple loves over the course of one’s life. Think about how wonderful it would be to find multiple soulmates, and to love each of them for several decades.

So true, from teenage to elderly, bet their human partners would help select the elf's next lover and so on.
It may be bittersweet but its life for elves loving humans.

last edited at Sep 23, 2023 6:33AM

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

There are so many gaps, without explanation, in the story line that I feel this is a teaser to see if it should be serialized. That, of course, gives us the option for the search for immortality.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I feel like it’s okay to have multiple loves over the course of one’s life. Think about how wonderful it would be to find multiple soulmates, and to love each of them for several decades.

There's an anthology on Mangadex where one of the stories actually touches on this idea.

The anthology as a whole is Het, but this specific story is Yuri. Sadly only four pages, but ah well, it's still sweet.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/33a19a6c-d22f-4f18-83ff-f4a466c23759

last edited at Sep 23, 2023 10:40AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Bittersweet to be sure, but I think more so sweet imo

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This deserves to be a full series not a one shot

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Heck, I'll take a yuri version of LOTR any day !

I suppose the One Ring would extend her lifespan . . .

joined May 3, 2014

Bittersweet to be sure, but I think more so sweet imo

bro, is more tragic that bittersweet! LET ALONE SWEET she is already thinking of her death and the reason she can’t live with her in the castle cuz she will rather see her lover less that to be reminded how little time she has on earth next to her Queen!

To reply you must either login or sign up.