Forum › Meteor Nout discussion

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

Ok.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Now this is amazing... Cute girls doing cute things--- ((((IN SPACE))) and judging by the author's other work here well, maybe we can expect the unexpected! But really, very nice. thank you!
Also time to re-read with Interstellar theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw

last edited at Aug 9, 2021 8:29PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Space lolis?!?! Subscribed.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

As someone who once dumped a unreasonable number of hours into KSP, this intrigues me greatly.
BTW is this gonna be up on Mangadex? I'm not seeing it there, and it would make it easier for me to follow.

last edited at Aug 9, 2021 11:43PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

As someone who once dumped a unreasonable number of hours into KSP, this intrigues me greatly.
BTW is this gonna be up on Mangadex? I'm not seeing it there, and it would make it easier for me to follow.

Mangadex still not allowed new entries.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Serenata posted:

Now this is amazing... Cute girls doing cute things--- ((((IN SPACE))) and judging by the author's other work here well, maybe we can expect the unexpected! But really, very nice. thank you!
Also time to re-read with Interstellar theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw

The manga was fine and all but mostly I'm just happy to see a Serenata comment!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Pekoeee saaaan TwT I still can't come here and relax like before but soon I hope!

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Space? Space! Gotta go to space! SPAAAAAACE!

ahem Sorry, lost control there for a bit.

Quick corrections: In the Tsiolkovsky quote on page 3, the word "death" should be deleted. On page 48, third panel, it should say "over 6 g" instead of "under." (I guess, technically, since she's experiencing negative g, "under" is more mathematically correct, but "over" makes the danger clearer.)

joined Aug 29, 2019

72 pages, quite the massive chapter.
I enjoyed every bit of it and now I am curious to see where the journey goes. Will it retain this feeling of greatness and vastness it imparted to me or will it become too slice-of-life-y?

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Question: could it possibly be "-nauts" instead of "-nouts"? Idk what a "nout" is supposed to be, but seems like maybe a literal phonetic translation.

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 3:09AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Serenata posted:

Pekoeee saaaan TwT I still can't come here and relax like before but soon I hope!

Take your time! Hang in there! :)

joined Sep 18, 2021

Found a hidden gem today! This is seriously under appreciated, so far the art, story and especially attention to technical details are all top notch.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Someone took over ch02 in Mangadex but I'm not sure if it was the same team or a joint project... but I'm happy because this is fantastic and also difficult considering all the terms and details required to translate.

To reply you must either login or sign up.