joined Jul 27, 2018

holy shit amogus
It's fake, Jim.
support the artist here.

last edited at Apr 16, 2021 1:06AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I wanna suggest the Doujin: Among Us tag for this but I feel like that might be spoilers?

Also lol at that omake. Is Eeyo another Korean artist?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Goddangit April

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Wait I realized after i finished TL that they had a post saying the new map was coming out a week before...

joined Sep 4, 2020

EVERYWHERE I GO I SEE AMOGUS

joined May 31, 2013

Super Friends best tag.

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Are you fucking kidding me. This is the last place I expected an Amogus meme.

2d7c902f494df97de9cc1218d3a60785
joined Feb 13, 2020

Mf- it fooled me

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

I...

And I remember seeing the first half of this on Pito's twitter way back in Korean. Maybe they just changed the ending for the new amogus map

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I saw Mari vent into O2!

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

goddamnit amogus

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

The fucking sign in the last panel I swear to god

Yujacha Uploader
Rinpana_smol
Yujacha
joined Nov 15, 2016

I was about to get so mad because there's a bunch of TL issues, like:
- The missing side text of Mari saying "I did use a curling iron today, heh heh..." in the second panel of page 2
- More missing side text on page 2, this time of Mari going "Dia~ Chikacchi~ Buon giorno!!", Chika saying "Mari-chan!" in response, and Dia going "You're so hyper even in the morning."
- Page 3 should be "IT'S A 4 NOW" rather than just "4".
- All the side text on page 4 missing: top panels had Mari going "Hi~", "Buon giorno~", "Heeeey~"; fifth panel has Mari going "If you're the one inviting me, of course I'll go<3" and Kanan replying with "Yeah...I'll make you dinner..."
- Might be me being nitpicky, but the "I've never been more serious in my life" line on page 4 is more like "I'm not playing around right now...!"
- Most of what Mari says in page 5 about Kanan vanishing/being replaced/getting hurt...where in the world did that come from? All Mari says is: "I dream that you disappear all of a sudden...then I'll wake up, drenched head to toe in a cold sweat... On those days, I don't stop feeling uneasy until I see you running towards me with a 'I'm right here!' and a big ol' hug..." That's what leads to Mari saying that she'll return the favor and give Kanan a big ol' hug in the morning.
- Page 8's "A little sus, isn't it?" is a veeeeery liberal interpretation of the actual line, "What dream?"
- Me reading the credits page: wait what, didn't Pito release this comic in January? wtf does Among Us have to do with anything, Pito's gotten into writing horror/mystery-style comics lately...

Then I realized what date this translation was published. :')

I still have issues with all the missing side text, though. Any plans to upload a corrected version?

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Yujacha posted:

I still have issues with all the missing side text, though. Any plans to upload a corrected version?

I planned to release it but then GW happened sorry
soon™

joined Dec 30, 2018

This already aged poorly imagine reading this a few years from now on lol

last edited at Sep 24, 2022 11:13AM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

nah actually it's a timeless banger

To reply you must either login or sign up.