Forum › A Lover's Quarrel Between the Goddess and Devil discussion

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Guilty as charged

Nui
joined Jun 22, 2019

oh man I can't wait till "normal" Homura gets introduced to magia record EN game. Right now its just Glasses Homura.

last edited at Aug 28, 2019 8:43PM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Homuracha~
Leave Kako alone, she's after another magical girl!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Why is Homura profusely apologizing at the end?

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

it's a reference to the wraith arc manga that takes place between the end of the pmmm manga and the rebellion manga

spoilers for wraith arc: homura got really buddy-buddy with a wraith that happened to look like madoka, and homura was aware that this was a fake madoka but continued to talk to it

more stuff happened obviously, but i don't feel like summarizing three volumes of content

Oakfeather Uploader
Pfp
Oakfeather
joined Mar 17, 2017

it's a reference to the wraith arc manga that takes place between the end of the pmmm manga and the rebellion manga

spoilers for wraith arc: homura got really buddy-buddy with a wraith that happened to look like madoka, and homura was aware that this was a fake madoka but continued to talk to it

more stuff happened obviously, but i don't feel like summarizing three volumes of content

It's actually a reference to one of Fukuya Tamatsu's (AKA, Tama II's) doujins where Homura has sex with wraith Madoka. Hence why it says "It's all Fukuya Tamatsu's fault." at the bottom of the panel.

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

oh damn, my bad then

joined Jan 7, 2019

Guys I think some of the panels in this doujin are traced.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Kako aka 13 yos loli hunter.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

And the last one was a reference to the Wraith Arc (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/PuellaMagiMadokaMagicaWraithArc). I think.

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 4:16AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

lmao @ that sleazy smirk on Kako's face on Page 9. Please do not the slander the most innocent and pure of Magical Girls

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It's actually a reference to one of Fukuya Tamatsu's (AKA, Tama II's) doujins where Homura has sex with wraith Madoka. Hence why it says "It's all Fukuya Tamatsu's fault." at the bottom of the panel.

What?! Link me!

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=58882556&page=12

Is this it?

last edited at Sep 13, 2019 9:35PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

^ This

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

^ This

Thanks!

joined May 1, 2015

Thanks for the explanation, I the only reference I didn't get at the time was the last one.
Thanks for the link.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So hey, why is that doujinshi with Wraith Madoka not uploaded here?

To reply you must either login or sign up.