Forum › Best couples?

joined Mar 28, 2019

Hana ni Arashi

Tadoko-san

Hino-san no baka

Kase-san

I would also like to know who do you like the most. Also recommend us other manga couple so we can see more

GendoIkari Uploader
Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ hitting me with the 'nam flashbacks right there.

My favourite lesbian couples are NanoFate and as my previous avatar should made it obvious MiraiRiko. My Tier 0 yuri couples do not copy my tier list.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I think loving NanoFate is a law in the community or something.
Yuu and Touko from YagaKimi are also a natural pick for me.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

Mari x Akko from Girl Friends
Gota stay loyal to the classics.

...On a side note this is Heresy -> https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/homura_x_sayaka

last edited at Jun 21, 2019 10:21PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to believe these two are married by now

Konata x Kagami
Mio x Ritsu

From the ones you mention I guess Tadokoro san because they're already together and very happy in their own world

last edited at Jun 21, 2019 10:45PM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

SejuSumin in the past (WDTFS)
NanoFate(Nanoha)
KyoSaya(Madoka)
YumaHotaru (NTR)
I wish but will never happen: HaruMatsu(Citrus)

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

And of course UtenaxAnthy is like my eternal favourite. Classic of classics.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

KyoAya from Yuru Yuri
Erae X Chaeyoon from The Love Doctor
Hiskaya X Haki from Miss Angel and Miss Devil
Eve X Daniella from Daily Witch
Jia X Yoona from The Chain of Youth

I think loving NanoFate is a law in the community or something.

I feel like I am the only person in this site who has never watched/read this "NanoFate" thing which seems to be very popular, to say the least. Also, that Utena show.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

^ I did watch it. And I did enjoy it. It's basically a step from the "classic" mahou shoujos towards more serious and mature interpretations like Madoka.

But it's also about as romantic as watching your average washing machine rumble about. But whatever. When it comes to romance, I've given up on humanity. ^^

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ I did watch it. And I did enjoy it. It's basically a step from the "classic" mahou shoujos towards more serious and mature interpretations like Madoka.

Ah, another show I never watched but hear about it from every freaking person in this site. Isn't that the "super depressing" show where the love interest or the protagonist die or something in the end? Or am I confusing this to another show?

But it's also about as romantic as watching your average washing machine rumble about. But whatever. When it comes to romance, I've given up on humanity. ^^

Wait, no offense, but if it isn't romantic then why do people ship it? Are we that desperate for wlw content? lol

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

SakuHima
Edible Flowers
From Aiu Station on the Hiragana Line

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Wait, no offense, but if it isn't romantic then why do people ship it? Are we that desperate for wlw content? lol

Pretty sure @Pyoro probably meant that the show overall doesn't focus on romance, which is true. But that doesn't mean that Nanoha and Fate don't have heavy Starlight Breaker levels of subtext in the early seasons.
And in the sequel show Vivid, they are adults and live together like a married couple (share a house, sleep in the same bed, bathe together etc.). In fact almost everything points towards them being a married couple, even if the show never spells it out. They also adopt the new protagonist as their daughter. So uh yeah... we got every reason in the world to ship it. NanoFate does not cross the line between shipping and canon, IT IS the line!

last edited at Jun 24, 2019 11:32AM

Sayuri and Yoriko from Yuri Mekuru Hibi because I love idiot couples
Yuu and Touko from Yagakimi

And ofc my all-time favourite:
Dekomori and Nibutani from Chuunibyou. Unfortunately not a very popular ship but my love for these two transcends time and space.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I've consulted my notes, and wow! it looks like it's all Love Live, top to bottom!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Subaru x Tsukasa from .hack You can see why by watching the TV series .hack//SIGN.

To reply you must either login or sign up.