Forum › Not Just Yet discussion

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

words cannot express...

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Reading this was probably the best thing to happen to me this week.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Uhg. Right in the coronary artery

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Very good.

joined Oct 26, 2016

This is probably the sweetest Rebellion resolution I've read. Insta-fav.

Though I still consider Maitake2 to have the best Madoka doujins, Ayukko is basically equal in quality.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

God bless-ed.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Ah, the goddesses of yuri....
The most divine shipping

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

How did you go from a hilarious section about a suave, dominant Homura trading her girl, to a beautiful, heartwarming story about Homura learning to be happy? At this point, you're the real divine being.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Ecchi HomuMado is so precious

Fad8970e-c901-4004-bae1-4e5d013b5424
joined Jan 19, 2019

The second part is probably the least hurtful/sad outcome for what happened in Rebellion, and I now this is kind of controversial take, but this is one of the most realistic portrayals of them being honest to each other like this (Homura crying on Madoka’s arms is basically the normal outcome for most things that happen between them). Madoka loves freely, and that’s a fact, but she also feels something for Homura that’s not like what she feels for anybody else. I wouldn’t even say that is “love” (the kind of selfish love that Homura, and humans in general, feel), but it’s something else.

I can totally see her talking about how she doesn’t regret doing all that for magical girls and the universe, but never being totally satisfied, for not being able to be with Homura and the others, and also seeing her best friend suffer and blame herself to no end.

Honestly, we like to apply funny/angst tropes on these two to make us feel better about the series, but in truth, MadoHomu is basically a couple that loves too much, sacrifices too much, and push things over their on shoulders too much, all in good and bad means.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 6:25AM

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

RealmOMFG posted:

Ayukko is like legit my savior.

Ruler of all HomuMado, creator of the best MM doujinshi.

Amen madokami approved

Lily_Writer posted:

The second part is probably the least hurtful/sad outcome fr what happened in Rebellion, and I now this is kind of controversial take,

I'm assuming you're talking about the second part of the doujin. If so, yes of course since it's was very heartwarming.

joined Feb 1, 2013

This doujin is so wonderful, I loved reading it. Ayukko is basically tied with Maitake for my favorite Mangaka (with Maitake only just slightly edging them out.) Also, I love seeing ecchi content from Ayukko.

Edit: My god, page 23 really hit me right in the heart!

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 1:49AM

Doraneko Aqueous
joined Jan 31, 2019

In Ayukko and Citron's post-Rebellion doujins, Homu at Akuma-form is dominate (maybe quite lewd fufu), but at human-form, she's just the girl with a gentle heart and sadness in her eyes. That makes their doujins become more bittersweet and heartwarming.
Therefore, both Ayukko and Citron are 2 in my 5 beloved artists...

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 3:58AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

The first part (sweet part) is funny! XD Lewd+S Homura-chan is the best Homura-chan. I also like the story of the second part. What Madoka said is right, Homura should stop blaming herself. (Her minions throwing tomatoes at her is so sad to watch.)

Img_20190218_113359
joined Feb 14, 2019

Sadist Homu Best Homu

Doraneko Aqueous
joined Jan 31, 2019

What Madoka said is right, Homura should stop blaming herself. (Her minions throwing tomatoes at her is so sad to watch.)

Yes, tomatoes throwing in another doujin (like nurajirou 's doujins related with tomatoes) is very fun, but in this case, it breaks my heart... Homura-chan, why are you still blaming yourself? Why??

joined Aug 16, 2020

Just once.... I want Madoka to be dominant. PLEASE, just ONCE!

To reply you must either login or sign up.