Forum › Posts by StarReaderX

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

The main idea of this story is interesting, but it's not something super original either, since isekai is not an uncommon theme in manga. The pacing, if you read all the chapters together is good.
The world building is a little weird, because when Rei got in, there wasn't magic and there weren't any signs of these element monsters being around. Adding them 8 chapters later feels like the author wasn't sure about how they wanted the world to be from the start. Anyway, the magic part is not bad though.
The overall plot is interesting, but the weak spots are the main character and her (lack of) chemistry with Claire.
I liked that chapter where they were talking about mc's sexuality, because we got a glimpse of how she actually was in real life. This gave her more depth, because other than that, I find her character cartoonish. She's just an idiot and it doesn't make any sense why she likes Claire that much. I mean, it was just a character from a game...I know this is supposed to be for comedic reasons and the only way to make Claire warm up around Rei, but Rei enjoying getting bullied by her is a bit cringey and makes her look like an idiot.
And now we are at the point of getting a development between Claire and Sein lol. I was like, yeah start dating, I don't care. Because the chemistry between Claire and Rei is almost zero. I know it makes sense regarding Claire's character and how she is "destined" to dislike Rei, but so far I don't care much about shipping them. Also I can't say I like Claire much either, because she is behaving like that typical kinda idiot villain too. Other than showing signs that she doesn't want to really bully the mc, she gives off that typical spoiled brat vibe. But I'm sure there will be a development regarding the characters, so I will wait to see my overall opinions until later.

I'm really curious to see if we will get an explanation about why Rei got Isekai'd, if she will reveal it to Claire once they get closer, if she will go back to her world, or even if Claire would go back with her.
These are the main attractions to the story for me right now, and I want to see them getting addressed until the end. I think it will be shallow and a waste of potential otherwise, to just have Rei stay in that world forever and pretend the getting transferred into a game was normal.

Honestly, I also had the same thought when I read the LN, I was really disturbed with how Rei acted with Claire and was confused af. But honestly, with the amount of chapters I had to wait to get an explanation, I doubt it’ll be shown in the manga. It probs might takes years. I highly recommend you reading the LN to have all your questions answered.

StarReaderX
Image Comments 01 Apr 10:54
joined Aug 16, 2020
Dahpbddxgaa-yp--orig

Darjeeling has been marked by the Saunder’s lion :D

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 10:54AM

StarReaderX
Image Comments 28 Mar 10:16
joined Aug 16, 2020
Hisa

It’s pretty obvious the last row is Mihoko

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

If only I’ve discovered this anime years earlier. WOHOOOO!! I love this ship!

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

Unexpected, but cute.

Not my OTP, but man! It’s a nice pairing that I wouldn’t mind happening

StarReaderX
Image Comments 09 Mar 23:51
joined Aug 16, 2020
Fhatppa

I hate the fact that this is reality

StarReaderX
Image Comments 07 Mar 05:47
joined Aug 16, 2020
Cwbx3qqvmaabojo-orig

Awww, this is really adorable!!! ❤️❤️

StarReaderX
Image Comments 03 Mar 03:20
joined Aug 16, 2020

I don’t ship it much, but... THIS IS ADORABLE

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

I see a ring on Darjeeling’s finger. Is she married to Kay, or is it just for display?

Lol I kinda like how that rhymes

last edited at Feb 24, 2021 2:36PM

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

Honestly, for day 1, it’s like Pb caught Marceline unintentionally flirting with some girl.

joined Aug 16, 2020

I’m getting tired of Fate being the top, I mean Ik it’s canon and all, but still

joined Aug 16, 2020

I’m getting tired of Fate being the top, I mean Ik it’s canon and all, but still

StarReaderX
Image Comments 27 Sep 17:37
joined Aug 16, 2020
6h6xjnd01vk41

Don't worry guys! That's NOT You.

StarReaderX
Q & A discussion 25 Sep 17:02
joined Aug 16, 2020

I'm pretty dumb so I'm just gonna outright ask: Is Misaki upset over the fact that Misaka likes Touma, or the fact that Touma, who constantly forgets about Misaki, is sorta friends with Misaka?

StarReaderX
Image Comments 25 Sep 16:53
joined Aug 16, 2020
Ezbe_tmu8aa3lhk-orig

I'm not a big shipper for this ship, but I must say, it's so cute!

joined Aug 16, 2020

I'm starting to wonder that people either using panties as a handkerchief or as a hat is actually a thing

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

Hahah! I can’t help but feel as if Bern favors Satoko over Lambdadelta. Well, I’m not entirely sure yet since I haven’t finished reading the manga. But still, I can’t help but feel like it!

StarReaderX
Untitled discussion 20 Aug 21:47
joined Aug 16, 2020

Hahaha, I can just imagine Homura jumping out of nowhere and knock Sayaka out

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

Well, It said childhood friends and even though Madoka had a crush on Sayaka, at least they’re best friends, right? I agree it was so cute and heartwarming, but we all know that Madoka and Homura is basically canon and stuff.

StarReaderX
Untitled discussion 20 Aug 21:41
joined Aug 16, 2020

I’m not a diehard shipper of Madoka and Sayaka, but I love it when Homura is jealous and I kinda do find Sayaka and Madoka cute together. Whether platonic or romantic, but I always prefer Madoka and Homura.

joined Aug 16, 2020

Hahah! This is so entertaining! If Homura was in Madoka’s situation, no doubt that Homura would have a nosebleed and probably try to stop herself from doing something dirty to Madoka

joined Aug 16, 2020

You know, sometimes I wish that Madoka was in control. I mean, I know that Devil Homura would be extremely bold and all, but she’s still Homura. She can be submissive most of the time if Madoka would touch her intimately. I mean, the scene in the game when Madoka just grabbed Homura’s waist, but not for any explicit reasons, Homura seriously started sweating and trembling! I understand as to how the people see Homura as the dominant one, but I prefer a submissive Homura rather than a dominant Homura. I always see a serious and guarded Homura, which I completely understand as to why, but seeing a submissive Homura is too cute!

joined Aug 16, 2020

Mami should be in Kyoko’s situation since Mami is always the one who has problems that involves her head

joined Aug 16, 2020

I’m so glad that Madoka is kinda in control in this one

StarReaderX
joined Aug 16, 2020

Just once.... I want Madoka to be dominant. PLEASE, just ONCE!