Forum › Yuri stories ideas discussion

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

So this thread is actually for people to post their idea for yuri stories.

Think of it as what kind of scenario you would create for a yuri manga or anime if we were given a chance.

P. S.- let's hope this thread won't get lost in Dynasty-scans forever.

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

The Raccoon That Tagged Along
"Murder's have been happening around the city of Bōru & Tsuyoi Kokoro (who is a detective) is assigned with investigating the murders & uncover's that they've been setup by the mysterious cult known as Kīpā. The police then pair her up with Komatta kako, A troubled girl who was sent to prison for stealing various beloved treasures from the city of Bōru and has faced of with Kīpā long ago. But upon meeting Tsuyoi for the first time, Komatta is reminded of memories that she'd rather forget...."

I came up with this Yuri anime idea about a while ago (I think a month probably).

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 7:37PM

Diana-cavendish-little-witch-academia-the-enchanted-parade-7.02
joined Mar 22, 2014

I have... a lot written up over the years... ;_; This thread speaks to me.

"Murder's have been happening around the city of Bōru & Tsuyoi Kokoro (who is a detective) is assigned with investigating the murders & uncover's that they've been setup by the mysterious cult known as Kīpā. The police then pair her up with Komatta kako, A troubled girl who was sent to prison for stealing various beloved treasures from the city of Bōru and has faced of with Kīpā long ago. But upon meeting Tsuyoi for the first time, Komatta is reminded of memories that she'd rather forget...."

I came up with this Yuri anime idea about a while ago (I think a month probably).

Strong heart & troubled past - detective dream team? :')

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Tbh i have plenty of ideas but i am definately going to make them into a reality so i wont be posting, lol i had a new idea today too. Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri....YURI!!

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

"A parallel Earth where superpowerful bad guys and aliens try to conquer the human race, only is protected by a beautiful lady name Makito with extraordinary powers. As she protect her Earth, she find more people like her and reason behind her powers. I will try to include aliens and demons/angles together which most authors ignore or try to avoid.

Makito actually don't want to protect Earth. She wants to protect people she cares about. She will not associate herself with any threat without her city nor care what happens to other people but eventually one way or other ends up saving it. She is a little pervert and a lady killer.

My main focus will be on action, echhi and harem. Kinda like DBZ with yuri harem.

I know sound stupid. But i like it, don't you dare judge me :P

Chitaru
joined Jun 11, 2016

Some tag's we would be looking at here is: Drama, Mystery,Tomboy,Action, Childhood friends some occasional Horror moments & of course Yuri.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 6:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.