Forum › Posts by Ciyel

Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

I've had an idea that I wanted to explore that was inspired by series like Umineko and Higurashi but with a yuri tone in it. The genre is geared towards a mystery horror and battle of wits. The main character over the course of this "game" falls in love with a girl she's partnered with but that itself creates a problem.

Sorry for being vague but I still want to find an artist as well as a group of people who enjoy writing to help me perfect the idea and one day turn it into a Light Novel or Webcomic so I don't want to give all my cards away.

Sounds good. The fact that you use the "trapped together in a game" kind of plot makes it somewhat easier to write. Would like to help if you need :3

That sounds really cool! Thank you.

I can message you more about it after work tonight if you like. Would that be alright with you?

Sorry I suddenly got busy Dx But yeah if you need anything tell me.

Lol I figured as much. Well, if you or anyone else is interested and want to co-write this story with me you can message me on the Dynasty Readers Discord under "Kameko." I think it would be an interesting project. It is inspired by Higurashi and Umineko like I said before.

Ciyel
Hearts discussion 19 Sep 03:27
Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

Well worth the read. I haven't seen Vividred Operation but this doujin was sweet.

Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

That escalated quickly! xD

Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

This can't be real. I don't want it to be real! >.>

Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

I've had an idea that I wanted to explore that was inspired by series like Umineko and Higurashi but with a yuri tone in it. The genre is geared towards a mystery horror and battle of wits. The main character over the course of this "game" falls in love with a girl she's partnered with but that itself creates a problem.

Sorry for being vague but I still want to find an artist as well as a group of people who enjoy writing to help me perfect the idea and one day turn it into a Light Novel or Webcomic so I don't want to give all my cards away.

Sounds good. The fact that you use the "trapped together in a game" kind of plot makes it somewhat easier to write. Would like to help if you need :3

That sounds really cool! Thank you.

I can message you more about it after work tonight if you like. Would that be alright with you?

Ciyel
Image Comments 18 Sep 15:17
Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017
Fq3dqcq

I'm scared to read this manga.

Ciyel
Image Comments 18 Sep 15:16
Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017
C8viqpau0aijp0k-orig

So very cute!

Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

Anyone read any exciting yuri VNs lately? I'm currently reading Kinder Sprits on the Roof and it's cute and I'm almost finished with it. Any reccomendations for what I should try next?

Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

Ciyel
Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

This is my favorite story by Mochi Au Lait. I discovered it on Danbooru. So glad the entire thing is on Dynasty scans!