Forum › School Idol Days S discussion

joined Jun 1, 2016

Man I love You, she's my favorite girl of the series. Just kinda weird seeing her in super-yandere mode like this lol

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Sorry for saying this but, while watching the show, I've always thought that Chikariko was being forced down our throats. I felt really bad for You, who's a really good friend, as seen on ep 1, because the show concentrated too much on Chikariko. I don't ship ChikaYou though, I just really like You as a character.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

flawless character is always be a creepy yandere like kotori did, hope it got different than muse

joined Sep 12, 2016

Lel i just was wondering when this will be translated :3

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

oh man no.
Where is my cute, funny doujinshi?

joined Jan 10, 2016

Hmm, I'm indifferent towards You. Tbh, she's kinda bland because she's so perfect. I really wish they took more time to develop her character during her drama ep (where she felt Chika loved Riko more) or maybe even extend it to a couple of eps like the 3rd year drama. Sadly, they had a limited number of eps in the season but if they took the time to do that, it would have definitely made me like her better because she would feel more human. Hey, at least she's cute though.

Personally, i like ChikaRiko and i don't think it was super forced? Sure, they had a lot of moments but that's not stopping you from shipping them with other girls (ppl alrdy do that considering all the youriko and yohariko art i've seen on twitter). I feel like their moments did a good job at fleshing out their relationship. they inspire each other!! and Riko was able to find her love for piano again because of Chika~

Edit: oh boi this doujin series ain't gonna end well

last edited at Oct 19, 2016 1:34AM

joined Apr 19, 2016

well of course makoto... uhm, I mean chika won't survive in the end

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

Ah, I try to bring myself to like ChikaRiko...but it's so forced...

Don't worry, You, I still love you, and so do around 14 other fan girls as well...

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Seriously though why is there so little Riko/Chika?? I mean I love all the ships but Riko/Chika are the most canon pairing in this series it's cray... not that I mind the other pairings of course I love them all they're good.

Doujin wise I don't know, but fanart wise ChikaRiko have more than ChikaYou (and RikoYou probably have surpassed the other two already)...

yay it's translated! Also am I the only one who doesn't ship chikariko? It's too pushed :/

I ship ChikaRiko, but prefer ChikaYou far more.

Sorry for saying this but, while watching the show, I've always thought that Chikariko was being forced down our throats. I felt really bad for You, who's a really good friend, as seen on ep 1, because the show concentrated too much on Chikariko. I don't ship ChikaYou though, I just really like You as a character.

and

Ah, I try to bring myself to like ChikaRiko...but it's so forced...

I don't know about it being forced or not, after all, I ship ChikaRiko too, but I ship ChikaYou since the first episode, and even with all the ChikaRiko moments, the show just couldn't make me like ChikaRiko more...

In resume, ChikaRiko is good, but ChikaYou will always be my OTP.

PS: I'm not sure if I used the "wise" word correctly, so if someone wants to correct me, feel free to do it.

last edited at Oct 19, 2016 9:47PM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

here we go with the school idol days shit again

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Woah, seems that anyone likes ChikaRiko.

I must confess that I started being a You/Chika shipper. And while as episodes keep airing I started to feel that Chika would "end" with Riko instead of You.
Was like seeing that you're going to crash, but you can't do anything to to prevent it.

And it happened.

But, the couple grew on me. And I can say that I like it. A lot.
Seeing Riko desperately trying to hide her yuri stash from Chika helped on that.

But of course, I still like the You/Chika couple. Or the You/Chika/Riko solution.

As for this doujin, the whole episode 10 was asking for this. I'm ready for the trainwreck (boatwreck?).
What if You wasn't a graceful loser?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Somebody explain me what happened at end?

Did she killed her? Or let it go?

Or there is sequel?!

joined Apr 12, 2015

Oh man they're at it again

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

yay it's translated! Also am I the only one who doesn't ship chikariko? It's too pushed :/

and

I agree. Sunrise is pushing ChikaRiko it's actually making me hate both characters. It was fine in KimiKokoro, but it was pretty much unbearable in the anime - all the writers cared about were ChikaRiko moments and the third years' petty drama, all the while reducing the actually popular girls (You, Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and Ruby) to memes past their episodes. Don't even get me started on You's arc, where she didn't even directly talk to Chika about her problems.

Honestly, Anchan and Rikyako are the only redeeming aspects of Chika and Riko. Everything else is just pandering a forced ship.

Personally, i like ChikaRiko and i don't think it was super forced? Sure, they had a lot of moments but that's not stopping you from shipping them with other girls (ppl alrdy do that considering all the youriko and yohariko art i've seen on twitter). I feel like their moments did a good job at fleshing out their relationship. they inspire each other!! and Riko was able to find her love for piano again because of Chika~

Please tell me you're not serious. PRACTICALLY EVERY EPISODE OF THE ANIME had a fucking Chikariko moment while the non-third year girls got only 1 episode.

last edited at Oct 21, 2016 4:45PM

joined Jun 1, 2016

and

I agree. Sunrise is pushing ChikaRiko it's actually making me hate both characters. It was fine in KimiKokoro, but it was pretty much unbearable in the anime - all the writers cared about were ChikaRiko moments and the third years' petty drama, all the while reducing the actually popular girls (You, Yoshiko, Hanamaru, and Ruby) to memes past their episodes. Don't even get me started on You's arc, where she didn't even directly talk to Chika about her problems.

Honestly, Anchan and Rikyako are the only redeeming aspects of Chika and Riko. Everything else is just pandering a forced ship.

Please tell me you're not serious. PRACTICALLY EVERY EPISODE OF THE ANIME had a fucking Chikariko moment while the non-third year girls got only 1 episode.

honestly chika and riko are my least favorite characters of the series. Yeah I get that subliminal yuri is part of the franchise, but when you emphasize a certain ship throughout the entire anime to give cheap fanservice; it just gets annoying. Also I've noticed that too, that You, Hanamaru, Yoshiko, and ruby; who are the most popular get the least development in the anime. 1 episode each.

last edited at Oct 23, 2016 12:48AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So basically you guys prefer it to be subtext only so it doesnt interfere with your ships? this is why yuri anime is dead.

joined Jun 1, 2016

So basically you guys prefer it to be subtext only so it doesnt interfere with your ships? this is why yuri anime is dead.

thing is, it's not a yuri anime. It's a slice of life, music anime.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The reason I didn't ship Chika/You from the beginning is when it first started I felt like You had no personality in the first few eps. I didn't even realize she was going to end up as one of the main 9 initially, though she's one of my favorites now. I also don't mind the little pushes they've made towards hinting at a relationship between Chika/Riko, because you don't see something like that done often in a non-fanservicey way very often. I thought it was done well though, Chika was drawn to Riko almost immediately and Riko kind of got sucked into her world and ended up falling for her*. It's a cute relationship progression, something that the original Love Live only teased fans with here and there with Eli/Nozomi and Maki/Nico. (though really let's be honest the best ship is maki x everyone so .....(i might be biased))

*but because this anime is slice of life/idol if the topic ever comes up again they will backpedal and say she meant 'i love you...... as a friend' because god forbid we have a main character lesbian couple in a non-yuri anime, that's about as taboo as it gets.

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

I HATE YANDERES BUT I FRICKIN LOVE THESE SCHOOL IDOL DAYS!!! ITS GREAT SEEING YOU WANNA KILL CHIKA AND RIKO I WANT THAT TO HAPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! Honk da donk's death still made me laugh hehe, can't believe my courage allowed me to do this xD

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

I HATE YANDERES BUT I FRICKIN LOVE THESE SCHOOL IDOL DAYS!!! ITS GREAT SEEING YOU WANNA KILL CHIKA AND RIKO I WANT THAT TO HAPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! Honk da donk's death still made me laugh hehe, can't believe my courage allowed me to do this xD

Oh man, you're insane.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

so the loading for some reason was vary long per page so I started to think up ways that this could end normal. it got harder the longer I read....

last edited at Mar 7, 2017 7:20PM

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Damn that was intense. kyozip likes to draw yandere idols and likes to kill idols as well. Not gonna stop reading these nevertheless. But with how out of character You was, it gave me an idea. How's this for a yuri pitch:

High school girls in an isolated all girls academy. Everything is right in the world, until a yandere epidemic hits the school! Girls dying and killing out of jealousy, until there are only a few left! The protagonist must solve each homicide that dwindles their numbers, figuring out which one of her seemingly innocent friends is secretly a raging lesbian! It's... yuri Danganronpa.

last edited at Mar 7, 2017 7:58PM

joined Jul 22, 2014

But with how out of character You was, it gave me an idea. How's this for a yuri pitch: High school girls, all innocent, until suddenly, yandere disease. No one knows who's been infected, who's secretly a raging lesbian, until it's too late! It's... yuri Danganronpa.

I pay for that. Actually I'm cheering for You to win and seeing how it ends, poor Chika and You.

last edited at Mar 7, 2017 8:00PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

so the loading for some reason was vary long per page so I started to think up ways that this could end normal. it got harder the longer I read....

Yeah, insanely large file sizes sadly. 70mb for a 18 page black and white doujin is 2much.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I wasn't expecting a chapter 2 :o nice

To reply you must either login or sign up.