Forum › Yuri Yuri 2 discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

it seems the hiatus had some effect on Namori-sensei!

That's what worries me. What on Earth has happened to make her suddenly start writing these dark stories?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That's what worries me. What on Earth has happened to make her suddenly start writing these dark stories?

Were these actually published recently? I was under the impression that Chapter 4 and 5 came out with the chapters one-shots in this, and just haven't been typeset until now.

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

Well that took a dark turn

joined Jan 3, 2020

I suggested some tag changes for Chapter 4 in particular; it was not what I was expecting and did not have a desirable emotional result.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Were these actually published recently? I was under the impression that Chapter 4 and 5 came out with the chapters one-shots in this, and just haven't been typeset until now.

I don't know. I hope you are correct, in which case there's nothing to worry about.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I like that. Ofc It was unexpected due the tag (btw mind someone fix that?), but those twists are awesome.

Welcome back, Namori!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Recently published chapters. You can see publication date here and here.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe a psychological tag would be appropriate, not to spoil anything but still somewhat a warning... or aaangst
I don't know yet how I feel about this, probably not good because I'm not very excited for what's to come.

I think ch5 it's okay but the previous one has "ruin your day" potential

joined May 29, 2020

Reading it a second time, ch4 really gets darker since I think it’s hinted that Midori’s bad habit started since the time she began dating Ema considering the fact she says she started her bad habit in the end of April and you can see on her phone that the date is May 26th in which nearly around a month has passed since she’s had this bad habit and it’s their one month anniversary since she and Ema have been dating. Further adding evidence to the theory that Ema is abusing Midori.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I don't really understand what's happening on chapter 5, can someone explain?

Screenshot_2020-08-22%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20vampeerz%20ch05
joined Jan 19, 2014

I don't really understand what's happening on chapter 5, can someone explain?

She's been pretending to be in a relationship, so she's just been sending texts to herself.

joined Sep 17, 2020

Very cute

joined Nov 27, 2017

Wow this collection took a hard turn toward deliberate unsatisfying resolutions.

joined May 23, 2017

The comedy is misleading from chapter 4 onwards... I want another collection dedicated to dark stories like chapter 4 and 5

yuriluver345
Raereitaylor
joined Mar 17, 2022

the ema and midori one seems like ema is posessive of her. i'm pretty stupid

joined Sep 26, 2022

My brain just collapsed from ch5 bro i was not expecting that whatsoever

To reply you must either login or sign up.